Gross Tonetta the Transvestite / Tony Jeffrey / 777dlwaters / Tonetta777 / Tonetta4EVA / Sister Tonetta - Old Crossdressing Musician/Dancer, Creator of Poo Art & Statues

Blini Cat

pancakes
kiwifarms.net
Noticed in the comments of a recent vid that he's taking commissions for personalized songs. (edit for screenshot on a vid of a personalized song)
View attachment 699276
Interesting. Did anyone else notice the Tonetta song while watching Null's Chantal stream? I've been a big Tonetta fan for a long time, so that beat was unmistakable to me. That's funny that he recently mentioned commissioning songs, since Chantal is claiming in the comments she did just that.

Video was from 2010 though, so a few fans were a little skeptical. I'm not so sure either, but Tony is enough of a deviant that I wouldn't put it past him to be a Chantal fan. The song in question:
Tonetta said:
Chantal, ooh, what a smell.
Sounds about right.

Ebonic Tutor

"Beware the shitposting of demons."
kiwifarms.net
Well, just found his Facebook by complete accident. I was browsing one of the FB Horror Movie groups and out of nowhere I see a familiar, yet horrible name and face.

Even if they are music videos I'm terrified.

Last edited:

Suzuki Beane

That cat has unexpected depth
kiwifarms.net
The Nighttime Podcast has done an episode on Tonetta, to be followed by a part two consisting of an interview with "Canada's Last True Artist."

Part one was great, the host has an appreciation for Tonetta's unique qualities. I'm sorry I don't know how to embed the podcast, hoping that copy/pasting the link will at least help get you there.

Rokko

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Nighttime Podcast has done an episode on Tonetta, to be followed by a part two consisting of an interview with "Canada's Last True Artist."

Part one was great, the host has an appreciation for Tonetta's unique qualities. I'm sorry I don't know how to embed the podcast, hoping that copy/pasting the link will at least help get you there.

Thank you for that. Tonetta gained a lot of popularity in the last two years. He registered on Facebook (probably with some help). I´ll listen to that podcast tonight.

@Nighttimepod

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the plug. In 'Tonetta - 1 - Canada's Last True Artist' a friend and I discuss Tonetta and basically introduce his work to someone unfamiliar. Here is a trailer for it.

'Tonetta - 2 - the Artist in their own words' will feature an indepth conversation with the misunderstood outsider artist and will be released Nov 25th.

You can find these, and all my other episodes, at nighttimepodcast.com

@Nighttimepod

kiwifarms.net
Tonetta - Part 2 - The Artist in Their Own Words

Available now: https://www.nighttimepodcast.com/episodes/tonetta-2

Episode Summary:

Tonetta is the stage name used by a reclusive singer-songwriter and visual artist who since the early 1980s has been recording and sharing his original music and videos (originally on VHS and cassette). In 2008, he became an international cult celebrity after starting his first YouTube channel containing music and video that often contain explicit sexual content and a unique do it yourself aesthetic.

Tonetta’s detractors call his music vile filth, whereas fans call it the work of a pure outsider artist.

In this episode of Nighttime, I’m joined by Tony Jeffrey, the complicated artist known around the world as Tonetta.

Tags
None