Dramacow Tony Gagardo / TonyTalk - 57-year-old east Boston stunad with a BTR show and a thin grasp on reality

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

nekrataal

Me encanta mi abuela.
kiwifarms.net
Uncle Tony had a stroke recently. I’m not sure when but last night’s show was really short. This is how things started with Clay Douglas, so I’m hoping he can make a full recovery or at least one where he can be ok.

Elaine Benes

I'm queen of the castle!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uncle Tony had a stroke recently. I’m not sure when but last night’s show was really short. This is how things started with Clay Douglas, so I’m hoping he can make a full recovery or at least one where he can be ok.
He didn't definitively confirm whether it was a stroke, but judging from how he sounded last night I'm worried. Not only did he sound weak and sedated (similar to how Clay sounded after his stroke) mentally he really wasn't all there, openly calling DC2 "my nigga" at the end of his call.

nekrataal

Me encanta mi abuela.
kiwifarms.net
He didn't definitively confirm whether it was a stroke, but judging from how he sounded last night I'm worried. Not only did he sound weak and sedated (similar to how Clay sounded after his stroke) mentally he really wasn't all there, openly calling DC2 "my nigga" at the end of his call.
DC2 was fighting the urge to get onto him for that at the end. It was sad to listen to him like that.