Dramacow Tony Gagardo / TonyTalk - 50-year-old east Boston stunad with a BTR show and a thin grasp on reality

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
I hope the return of :ghost: Ghost does not restart the autistic shit flinging between the two trolling groups. Already I see equal numbers of people supporting and talking shit about Uncle Tony in Ghost's chat.

• Agree
Reactions: Elaine Benes

Elaine Benes

I'm queen of the castle!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tony Baby said:
What do you hear, What do you say? Tonight, we discuss the government shutdown. How it affects the United States,and it's people.

Also,

More disgusting rumors about the so called "sex tape", and finally exposing the con man/lying scumbag Rico which you wont want to miss.
TonyTalk is live tonight at 9pm EST.

millais

kiwifarms.net
Definitely an interesting character. Seems he's a relatively new lolcow, so I can't wait to see what he does next.
This time next month, Tony will probably share some extremely embarrassing stories and anecdotes about past Valentine's Day dates. We can add those to the current list of:
  • Taking girlfriend to local East Boston Italian festival for a romantic horseback ride through the park, only to be turned away by the ride operators because Tony was too fat for the horse to safely carry
  • Inviting girlfriend to his home for New Year's Eve 1973 and anticipating a midnight kiss for the whole evening, only for Tony to dash to the toilet at the last minute to take a nasty shit that clogged up the crapper and stunk up the entire apartment and totally ruined the atmosphere
  • Accidentally getting sprayed in the eye by his girlfriend's perfume during a date, causing an instant asthma/respiratory/allergic attack that prematurely ended the date
  • Walking in on his cheating girlfriend Gloria being fucked by a car salesman in the backseat of a car
@Elaine Benes am I missing any other notable stories? I think there was one from the early days of the show about Jesco's intervention foiling Tony's romantic pursuit of Sherilyn, but I cannot recall the specifics.

Update 1/17: Uncle Tony did a show yesterday (Wednesday) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ieWftBI63E

Is he returning to a multiple show per week schedule like in the early days? I haven't listened to the new episode to conclusion yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

millais

kiwifarms.net
Some deepest TonyTalk lore was revealed in the Wednesday episode.

The reason why Tony gets overly agitated by shit/fart calls goes all the way back to his grade school days. Apparently one day in grade school, Mama Gagardo fed young Tony undercooked eggs for breakfast, which combined with his Irritable Bowel Syndrome to give him a bad case of the liquid shits in the middle of class. His teacher refused to let him go to the toilet, so Tony shat his pants and it trickled all the way down his trouser legs into his shoes, making a distinctive squishing sound that drew the attention of all the other students when he was made to do the walk of shame to the nurse's office. From that day forth, he became known as "The Shitwalker" among his peers. Certainly has a ring to it, maybe it will unseat "Tony Salami" in time.

Also, @Elaine Benes maybe you can add Benjamin Buford Fontaine to the troll list in the OP. He is definitely the breakout character troll of the new year so far. It's really kind of a shame that the quality of the TonyTalk trolls is completely eclipsing that of TCR 3.0. The confrontational dynamic between Tony and the Jesco-Rico-Benjamin Fontaine trio is closer to matching the legendary Ghost vs Ghetto Capitalist rivalry than anything that TCR 3.0 or even 2.0 ever produced. Even beyond conventional trolling, TonyTalk gets better and more varied calls and associated host reactions than TCR 3.0. It never fails to amuse me when a "hot sounding" chick like Suzette or that Texan lady call in and Tony clumsily trips all over himself to awkwardly flirt with her.

• Informative
Reactions: GandT

millais

kiwifarms.net
It pleases me to no end that Tony is still falling for the Ken Fishman soundboard calls. And I like where the Benjamin Buford Fontaine saga is heading, with many other troll characters ostensibly falling under his sway.

Elaine Benes

I'm queen of the castle!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It pleases me to no end that Tony is still falling for the Ken Fishman soundboard calls.
I can't believe he doesn't realize that Ken's show airs on Sunday at the same time.

Speaking of which...

The Stunad Shitwalker said:
What do you hear, what do you say? Tonights episode is more of the usual. I still will not be playing any of Rico Martinis music and I will not give my show over to Benjamin Buford Fontaine. Two stunads. More on my dieting results and answering calls. Cleveland Brown songs will be an immediate hangup. Live calls welcomed. Best, Uncle Tony
Tony is live tonight at 9pm EST.

Spiderfall

I just love a good dumpster fire
kiwifarms.net
The latest episode from the 27th of January is cracking me up. I'm only listening to it right now.

I only hope that the Ghost show attains at least a fraction of the current direction Tony Talk is taking.

millais

kiwifarms.net
I like these "hacked" episodes. Even Don Cornelius is forced to concede that it is very entertaining. Jesco, Rico, and Benjamin Buford Fontaine are the ultimate troll dream team.

• Agree
Reactions: uncleShitHeel

Elaine Benes

I'm queen of the castle!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do you hear? What do you say? I'm not trying to have a long episode because I am tired of being hacked by certain stunads who do nothing but ruin my show at the expense and no regard for my listeners. I will be going back on topic the way things used to be for my show before it was ruined by inconsiderate Stunads. We will have a topic to discuss via an email I received and I will be receiving a public apology from someone who is going to reveal themselves as a former troll and an assortment of other trolls and their secrets. See you Sunday. Best, Uncle Tony
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tonytalk1/2019/02/18/tonytalk-2-17-19

I plan on doing a good show this week. Dont ruin it Stunads.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino