TGWTG Tony Goldmark / "Some Jerk with A Camera" - Some Jerk with a Trust Fund

motherfuckingPIMP

kiwifarms.net
Goldmark will change his opinions on a dime to fit the current narrative he's defending. For instance Tony has gone on about how theming is important at Disney and how it sets Disney apart from other theme parks (which I agree with) however, when Disney was switching Tower of Terror into Guardian of the Galaxy Tony mocked Disney fans who were upset about the change and made fun of the fact people were upset the theme was changing and that "It's the same ride who cares about the theme" . He then went on to say every Disney attraction ever was a "half assed cash grab" when a Facebook commenter said that about the Guardians Project. My personal favorite instance is how Goldmark has gone on and on about how men are these awful creatures but then turned around and DEFENDED one of his idols when he got caught cheating on his wife. Tony claimed the idol just had a sexual preference he didn't tell his wife about and then went on to say he wouldn't care if he got cheated on when they were dating because it would be selfish and said: "what's wrong with them having a little fun". He is the definition of a fucking loser and worse he lowkey admitted to being a cuck.

Keep Yourself Safe

❄️WHITE AS SNOW❄️
kiwifarms.net
He's produced a whopping twelve videos in the last twelve months, 6 of them were movie reviews, mostly childrens movies, 1 was a "hilarious" rant about Trump in the Hall of Presidents at Disney World which is just a rehash of a tantrum he had a couple of years ago, 1 was his frankly embarrassing whine about being photobombed when he's filming without permission, wherein he got fucking owned by one of the guys in the background in the comments, 3 were low effort "news" segments talking in to camera and there was a whole single video reviewing an actual ride.

This is what Phony Coldnark does in lieu of having a real job or contributing to society in any meaningful way, instead he constantly posts reaction gifs on twitter and throws a massive tantrum if everybody there doesn't treat him with the sufficient deference he delusively believes he deserves. In conclusion Greasy Foldsnark is a lazy, useless worm of a man who has all the wit and charisma of the carcass of rotting road kill and probably smells just as bad.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This is what Phony Coldnark does in lieu of having a real job or contributing to society in any meaningful way, instead he constantly posts reaction gifs on twitter and throws a massive tantrum if everybody there doesn't treat him with the sufficient deference he delusively believes he deserves. In conclusion Greasy Foldsnark is a lazy, useless worm of a man who has all the wit and charisma of the carcass of rotting road kill and probably smells just as bad.
He's pond scum, plus he's so boring you easily summarized his entire life of the past two months. He's not even a very good lolcow. Even Bob Chimpman has more interesting output and all he does is eat cheeseburgers and bitch about Trump on Twitter.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't that shit a couple years ago? Who cares now?
They recently changed the wench auction scene in Disneyland. I believe the scene in the Disney World version has either not been changed yet, or they changed it a couple years ago. However, there has been a lot of sperging in the Disney Park community between people who believe that since Disneyland was the only park Walt actually spent time in and made all the decisions, and that Pirates was the last ride completed before he passed on, that it should remain unchanged (despite several changes to the ride since Walt died), other fans who believe that it's just Disney pandering to the SJW special snowflakes, and the SJW special snowflake fans who think everyone is a LITERAL NAZI if they don't embrace the scene changing as being brave and empowering (the redheaded wench is now one of the pirates and has dialog) and just the best thing ever, ever. Then there's the normal, non-mongoloid fans who are like "oh, they changed the ride a little? Um...OK. *shrugs*"

I can't bring myself to watch Skidmark's video's anymore because I can't stand his obnoxious voice, unfunny schtick, or his fat Aspie face surrounded by his long, greasy thinning hair, but I'd bet my tax return that he's firmly in the "brave and empowering" special snowflake SJW crowd.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, seriously. Who cares? It is pretty weird to have a sex slave auction in a ride for children anyway, even if they don't explicitly make it that.
Eh, things were different when the ride was originally built. Back then people didn't lose their fucking minds and demand that aspects of history be removed for being "problematic and offensive". It was just something that happened and we should be able to look back on it without throwing childish tantrums until it's removed because we personally find it offensive or tasteless. It doesn't mean Disney condones or promotes that kind of behavior.

But these days there are immature, easily offended people who demand to be sheltered from anything that upsets their delicate feelings. It doesn't matter if its presented in a historical context, doesn't matter if it's being presented as the unacceptable behavior, it must be removed to protect an overly sensitive, easily butthurt minority because Allah forbid they deal with it like mature adults or even practice their freedom to choose and not ride. No, they must be sheltered from it like small children from a scary movie.

I'm a fan of the Disney parks and I'm fine with changes and updates to the attractions, so them changing the wench auction doesn't bother me. But I do believe acquiescing to these SJW mongs is a slippery slope. If people keep giving them what they want, then where does it end? When everyone's right to choose has been completely stripped from them? When everything is so white washed and sugar coated they lose all meaning? What gives them the authority to dictate what's acceptable for everyone else? That shit is what upsets me. If change happens organically, then that's perfectly fine. If its forced because some whiny special snowflakes can't cope like grown-ass adults, then fuck that noise.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey there, I archived some of Tony's recent rant about how his fans aren't helpful to him, how no one watches his videos, and how he is worse off now, and all because his computer won't accept his camera or SD card anymore.

Enjoy: https://archive.fo/iAxnM
Let's all feel sorry for the rich kid who never worked a real job in his life because people don't care about his shitty videos any more.

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey there, I archived some of Tony's recent rant about how his fans aren't helpful to him, how no one watches his videos, and how he is worse off now, and all because his computer won't accept his camera or SD card anymore.

Enjoy: https://archive.fo/iAxnM
Holy shit, Tony:

This kind of technical bullshit seems to happen to me all the Goddamn time, and some of you assholes still have the fucking GALL to ask me why I don't put out videos faster. Give me ONE good Goddamn reason why I shouldn't quit altogether. Seriously, just ONE.
I can't give you one reason why you shouldn't quit, because you're really bad at what you do. lmao.

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I make you a bet that either (A) the footage got corrupted. Which can happen. Or (B) he just needs to restart his PC and it'll read the SD card.
Honestly what he needs to do is quit, get a real job, go to therapy, get his blood sugar checked, then in a few years come back with a better understanding of what he's doing.

But he won't do that because he's a fucking moron.

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The guy is pushing 40 so it's too late for him. I just found his lack of technical knowledge to be funny.
Oh, it's pretty hilarious, especially since he probably just needs an sd card reader to replace his busted one, or a USB hub to bypass a busted port.

What's even funnier is blaming other people for "not reading"what he wrote while his original complaint was pretty vague and easily misinterpreted.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino