TGWTG Tony Goldmark / "Some Jerk with A Camera" - Some Jerk with a Trust Fund

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes there is a part where he goes off on Trump supporters like old men/coal workers showing a pic of one and then next Trump supporters he listed was "alt right/Internet trolls who spread hate" with a pic of Pepe the Frog.
I'll never understand how Leftards like Skidmark believe that the only people who voted for President Trump and Republicans in general were old white people and internet edge lords. If that were the case then Trump wouldn't be in office. Maybe it's some sort of fucktarded defense mechanism to protect their fragile little feelings? Something like "Most young people vote Democrat because I'm young and vote Democrat. That makes us right because we are the brilliant geniuses who are going to change the world!" or some such nonsense? It's like growing up getting participation awards and being told "Eveyone is a winner!" has made their delicate egos unable to cope with losing, so they have to play mental gymnastics just to be able to cope.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's some sort of fucktarded defense mechanism to protect their fragile little feelings?
Obama literally told them that Hillary was the most qualified candidate in the history of America, ever, then she openly slandered millions of Americans by calling them irredeemable ray siss deplorables. When she lost, it broke their brains, and they refused to believe anything other than a foreign nation made it happen. When, literally, Americans elected Donald Trump.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Obama literally told them that Hillary was the most qualified candidate in the history of America, ever, then she openly slandered millions of Americans by calling them irredeemable ray siss deplorables. When she lost, it broke their brains, and they refused to believe anything other than a foreign nation made it happen. When, literally, Americans elected Donald Trump.
Their brains must not be very sturdy if losing an election (i.e.: not getting their way) is enough to break them. And a lot of them want civil war with the conservatives. Could you imagine Skidmark and people like him in a civil war? It'd be the shortest war in the history of mankind.

Keep Yourself Safe

REAL ASS DUDE
kiwifarms.net
Fingers crossed that the blue team get their shit pushed in at the polling booth and Mr. Toad ends up curled up sobbing on the bathroom floor tearing his few remaining greasy locks out of his scalp in frustrated agony.

chinstrap.jpg

Also what the fuck is he trying to do with his beard here? Is he trying to pull of some kind of subterfuge to hide one of his blubbery neckfolds? This makes literally no sense.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Fingers crossed that the blue team get their shit pushed in at the polling booth and Mr. Toad ends up curled up sobbing on the bathroom floor tearing his few remaining greasy locks out of his scalp in frustrated agony.

View attachment 585272
Also what the fuck is he trying to do with his beard here? Is he trying to pull of some kind of subterfuge to hide one of his blubbery neckfolds? This makes literally no sense.
He looks fucking disgusting. Has this man never heard of soap? He's filthy and bearded enough to be a troon.

UnKillFill

New Years Resolution? Jew Beers Smesolution.
kiwifarms.net
You know, a while back I compared this dude to the 90's cartoon sitcom "The Critic"
critic.jpg

I was somewhat shut down by people in this thread, and it had been so long since I actually saw the show that I really didn't try to defend myself.

Since then, I have actually re-watched every single episode of the critic (there aren't anywhere near as many as I thought there had been) and I have to now say, it was a totally accurate comparison. Let me know if this sounds familiar...

-A balding middle-aged (jewish) man, who has extremely wealthy parents, is employed as a critic, despite having relatively little talent in that field. He is *frequently * portrayed as a gross, fat, disgusting, nerd. In the universe of the show, most people couldn't care less about his opinions, and he has an exe-wife who absolutely hates him.

- After his divorce found another woman to date.

-One thing I didn't know when making that original comparison, "The Critic" apparently got a continuation as a shitty web cartoon in the early 00's, where he became a creepy (Now single again, no surprise) internet reviewer. I'd almost call that prophetic.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but Jay Sherman had occasional moments of likeability, something of a genuine sense of humour, and very occasionally acted on genuinely altruistic impulses. He's still a pretty shitty character for the reasons that you list but he's still a fucking saint next to Goldmark.
He also had two Pulitzer Prizes. Jay is never depicted as an incompetent critic, merely one whose tastes are more refined than the public's.

L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
You know, a while back I compared this dude to the 90's cartoon sitcom "The Critic"
View attachment 589839
I was somewhat shut down by people in this thread, and it had been so long since I actually saw the show that I really didn't try to defend myself.

Since then, I have actually re-watched every single episode of the critic (there aren't anywhere near as many as I thought there had been) and I have to now say, it was a totally accurate comparison. Let me know if this sounds familiar...

-A balding middle-aged (jewish) man, who has extremely wealthy parents, is employed as a critic, despite having relatively little talent in that field. He is *frequently * portrayed as a gross, fat, disgusting, nerd. In the universe of the show, most people couldn't care less about his opinions, and he has an exe-wife who absolutely hates him.

- After his divorce found another woman to date.

-One thing I didn't know when making that original comparison, "The Critic" apparently got a continuation as a shitty web cartoon in the early 00's, where he became a creepy (Now single again, no surprise) internet reviewer. I'd almost call that prophetic.
Yeah but Jay has a good friendship with his sister, an Australian superstar actor as a bestie and was successful enough to almost be considered by Siskel/Ebert as a co-star. Goldmark, comparatively, is a loser that reviews theme park rides and scares children.

I wouldn't even make the comparison, though, because I feel Tony would take it as a compliment. For example, remember how Moviebob likes the show because he thinks it's in support of his delusional pretensions? Missing the point that the catharsis of the show's first season comes from seeing a guy so full of himself be consistently knocked down a peg, or just watching an asshole call out other assholes in the case that Jay is actually in the right.

Hence why Bob views making Jay likeable in season 2 as some sort of loss because "they're bowing to the inferiors" or something, because character development and relatability is bad, but this is getting into some :offtopic: sperging so I'll stop there.

Last edited by a moderator:

grandpasatan

kiwifarms.net
EB49C879-5F23-4FDB-A425-794F9980D551.jpeg
48CF0B3D-8B83-407F-981C-C8ED69F20D52.jpeg
He deleted the tweets, but I caught the main chunk on my timeline. (The screenshot is a viewer asking when season 4 will be. That’s it.) Basically, he throws a tantrum because a fan inelegantly did the “I show my love for your work by asking when we’ll get more.” It sucks to be asked about that you’re struggling with your next project, but not like THIS. You roll your eyes and either give a vague answer or ignore it completely.

Tony encompasses everything of the worst of stereotypical only child traits (I notice cuz I am one and get annoyed, sorry.) it’s just self-absorbed fits, jokes so inside that they exclude everyone, and fucking quote retweeting instead of replying which is the go-to of the Twitter narcissist in arguments.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile Kevin from Defunctland produces high-quality videos and a podcast on a regular schedule, and is professional enough to not throw hissy fits towards his fans.

What I'm trying to say is watch Defunctland instead.
Or Justin Scarred. Or Adam the Woo. Or literally any YouTuber who focuses on Disney Parks, or just theme parks in general. And none of them have the privilege of having a trust fund from their mommies to bolster their incomes. Skidmark is such a selfish, spoiled, lazy bitch. He's lived a life of comfort and privilege, wanting for nothing and never having to work for anything. This is what happens when you never have expectations or responsibilities placed upon you: you become entitled, lazy, and expect everyone to simply be patient and wait while you fuck around doing anything you want except the work people are giving you money to do.

Anyone want to bet if Jewmark actually does quit making videos? I mean, it's not like you'd really be able to tell if he does call it quits.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 623639 View attachment 623640 He deleted the tweets, but I caught the main chunk on my timeline. (The screenshot is a viewer asking when season 4 will be. That’s it.) Basically, he throws a tantrum because a fan inelegantly did the “I show my love for your work by asking when we’ll get more.” It sucks to be asked about that you’re struggling with your next project, but not like THIS. You roll your eyes and either give a vague answer or ignore it completely.

Tony encompasses everything of the worst of stereotypical only child traits (I notice cuz I am one and get annoyed, sorry.) it’s just self-absorbed fits, jokes so inside that they exclude everyone, and fucking quote retweeting instead of replying which is the go-to of the Twitter narcissist in arguments.
It's SO hard being an unemployed manbabby on hipster welfare. I'm sure there are homeless people and those subhuman service employees Trust Fund Tony looks down on who pity his woes and plights.

What an asshole. He apologized apparently.

He's still a fat, smelly tub of useless shit.

Keep Yourself Safe

REAL ASS DUDE
kiwifarms.net
So Porky Stinkmark is now not quitting his pathetic internet "career" forever after one of his commentors wasn't sufficiently grovelling and obsequious? I guess we won't be getting a Christmas miracle after all... *sigh*

Also lel at him being a lyft driver, that requires actual effort and commitment!

Here's his mea culpa by the way, it could be generously viewed as him almost grasping for self-awareness but it's plain that he's just looking for ass-pats and undeserved sympathy.
https://twitter.com/tonygoldmark/status/1078148358085140480
screencapture-twitter-tonygoldmark-status-1078148358085140480-2018-12-27-12_58_07.png

These couple of tweets are very telling:
hicks.png

Comparing himself to Bill Hicks because he thinks he's some kind of genius that isn't getting the recognition he deserves! All those popular "hacks" on youtube just talking in to a camera all the time, how unfair that he isn't showered in fame and money instead! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT HE IS THE BILL HICKS OF TALKING IN TO A CAMERA GODAMMIT!

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino