TGWTG Tony Goldmark / "Some Jerk with A Camera" - Some Jerk with a Trust Fund

TVBForever

kiwifarms.net
At this rate, this guy's logic is as bad as DSP. Actually even worse, because at least DSP is such a lolcow, he's worthy to poke fun of. Some Jerk with a Camera is a lolcow in a depressing way. I used to be a fan of Tony, but considering that he throws a temper tantrum over something stupid and little like giving him constructive criticism; I stopped following him by 2016 because... well, there is no point of following him anymore.

Squidernerd

kiwifarms.net
At this rate, this guy's logic is as bad as DSP. Actually even worse, because at least DSP is such a lolcow, he's worthy to poke fun of. Some Jerk with a Camera is a lolcow in a depressing way. I used to be a fan of Tony, but considering that he throws a temper tantrum over something stupid and little like giving him constructive criticism; I stopped following him by 2016 because... well, there is no point of following him anymore.
He is even yelling at fans trying to help him, and even yelled at one for making him feel bad for yelling at fans trying to help him.

Sexy Times Hitler

Got more soul than a sock with a hole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey there, I archived some of Tony's recent rant about how his fans aren't helpful to him, how no one watches his videos, and how he is worse off now, and all because his computer won't accept his camera or SD card anymore.

Enjoy: https://archive.fo/iAxnM
* Berates fans while throwing hissy fit *

"Why does nobody like me?"

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
Tony should get his camera working again so he can finally do the one video of his that I'd actually watch in its entirety: the livestream of his suicide.
It'd be just like that Bjork superfan suicide, except knowing Tony he'd probably miss every major blood vessel with the first shot and we'd have to suffer through watching the paramedics save his worthless ass.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It'd be just like that Bjork superfan suicide, except knowing Tony he'd probably miss every major blood vessel with the first shot and we'd have to suffer through watching the paramedics save his worthless ass.
And he'd have the themes of Disneyland rides playing in the background as he blows his brains out.

TVBForever

kiwifarms.net
And he'd have the themes of Disneyland rides playing in the background as he blows his brains out.
Or just pulling a Randy Stair or David Katz with a failed attempt at a mass shooting in a Disneyland park just to commit suicide afterwards by leaving behind his Elliot Rodger-style manifesto that he wrote down before his failed murder attempt.

...small world after all.

The Pink Panther

The Dumb Squash From Lugash
kiwifarms.net
Or just pulling a Randy Stair or David Katz with a failed attempt at a mass shooting in a Disneyland park just to commit suicide afterwards by leaving behind his Elliot Rodger-style manifesto that he wrote down before his failed murder attempt.

...small world after all.
His manifesto won't be as elegantly written though...

Oscar Wildean

Bitchiest motherfucker in town.
kiwifarms.net
I decided to revisit this thread and watch that Donald Trump animatronic thing he made and wow, that was hard to sit through. I can't believe he kept that fit in the video. You can tell he thought that it was funny.

The best part was him saying to vote blue if fans like his videos.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The best part was him saying to vote blue if fans like his videos.
Like you'd be so impressed by a fat, disgusting, greasy NEET jerking himself off over children's rides, usually in videos released a fucking year or so after anything remotely new about them, that you'd change your politics because you wanted to be like that bearded Butterball clone.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino