TGWTG Tony Goldmark / "Some Jerk with A Camera" - Some Jerk with a Trust Fund

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.
N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
Hey there, I archived some of Tony's recent rant about how his fans aren't helpful to him, how no one watches his videos, and how he is worse off now, and all because his computer won't accept his camera or SD card anymore.

Enjoy: https://archive.fo/iAxnM
Holy shit, Tony:

This kind of technical bullshit seems to happen to me all the Goddamn time, and some of you assholes still have the fucking GALL to ask me why I don't put out videos faster. Give me ONE good Goddamn reason why I shouldn't quit altogether. Seriously, just ONE.
I can't give you one reason why you shouldn't quit, because you're really bad at what you do. lmao.

N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
I make you a bet that either (A) the footage got corrupted. Which can happen. Or (B) he just needs to restart his PC and it'll read the SD card.
Honestly what he needs to do is quit, get a real job, go to therapy, get his blood sugar checked, then in a few years come back with a better understanding of what he's doing.

But he won't do that because he's a fucking moron.

N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
The guy is pushing 40 so it's too late for him. I just found his lack of technical knowledge to be funny.
Oh, it's pretty hilarious, especially since he probably just needs an sd card reader to replace his busted one, or a USB hub to bypass a busted port.

What's even funnier is blaming other people for "not reading"what he wrote while his original complaint was pretty vague and easily misinterpreted.

TVBForever

kiwifarms.net
At this rate, this guy's logic is as bad as DSP. Actually even worse, because at least DSP is such a lolcow, he's worthy to poke fun of. Some Jerk with a Camera is a lolcow in a depressing way. I used to be a fan of Tony, but considering that he throws a temper tantrum over something stupid and little like giving him constructive criticism; I stopped following him by 2016 because... well, there is no point of following him anymore.

Squidernerd

kiwifarms.net
At this rate, this guy's logic is as bad as DSP. Actually even worse, because at least DSP is such a lolcow, he's worthy to poke fun of. Some Jerk with a Camera is a lolcow in a depressing way. I used to be a fan of Tony, but considering that he throws a temper tantrum over something stupid and little like giving him constructive criticism; I stopped following him by 2016 because... well, there is no point of following him anymore.
He is even yelling at fans trying to help him, and even yelled at one for making him feel bad for yelling at fans trying to help him.

Gordon Cole

Yep, he's dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey there, I archived some of Tony's recent rant about how his fans aren't helpful to him, how no one watches his videos, and how he is worse off now, and all because his computer won't accept his camera or SD card anymore.

Enjoy: https://archive.fo/iAxnM
* Berates fans while throwing hissy fit *

"Why does nobody like me?"

The Pink Panther

Get Sneed's Feed, Then You Get The Seed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The extensive list of reasons why Tony shouldn't quit:

1.) He's a 40 year old man with no skills outside of ranting about theme park rides and he's somehow tricked morons into paying for his autism-drenched opinions.

End of List.
Not sure if it was covered before, but what job did Tony have while he was married?

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tony should get his camera working again so he can finally do the one video of his that I'd actually watch in its entirety: the livestream of his suicide.
It'd be just like that Bjork superfan suicide, except knowing Tony he'd probably miss every major blood vessel with the first shot and we'd have to suffer through watching the paramedics save his worthless ass.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It'd be just like that Bjork superfan suicide, except knowing Tony he'd probably miss every major blood vessel with the first shot and we'd have to suffer through watching the paramedics save his worthless ass.
And he'd have the themes of Disneyland rides playing in the background as he blows his brains out.