TGWTG Tony Goldmark / "Some Jerk with A Camera" - Some Jerk with a Trust Fund

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
You know those cows with slow threads and when they pop up again you think "oh yeah, this guy" and you're almost fond of them?

This fat, smelly piece of shit isn't one of those. All his thread popping up reminds you of is why you haven't thought about him in months.
The worst cows are the ones that have somehow acquired an audience that like their work unironically, and they treat that audience like shit because they have the audacity to ask about how their work is coming along. The last time I posted in this thread was when Goldmark flipped out about being asked when he'll resume theme park videos. And now he's flipping out when being offered tech advice. A simple "that doesn't appear to be solving the problem, but thanks for the suggestion" could have sufficed, but then he wouldn't have the opportunity to be an enormous asshole. That's why people laughed at his misery over Change the Channel destroying his crossover chances.

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
The worst cows are the ones that have somehow acquired an audience that like their work unironically, and they treat that audience like shit because they have the audacity to ask about how their work is coming along. The last time I posted in this thread was when Goldmark flipped out about being asked when he'll resume theme park videos. And now he's flipping out when being offered tech advice. A simple "that doesn't appear to be solving the problem, but thanks for the suggestion" could have sufficed, but then he wouldn't have the opportunity to be an enormous asshole. That's why people laughed at his misery over Change the Channel destroying his crossover chances.
You wanna know what's really sad and pathetic: SpazzMaster, one of the frequent guest-stars in Tony's videos, does Tony's reviewing shtick arguably better than he ever could. Spazz not only reviewed all of Universal Hollywood over the span of several years in a much more down-to-earth way (meaning no Nostalgia-Critic-esque BS that makes everyone else trying to have a nice time at the parks watch and stare in utter confusion), but despite his channel size: both his Universal Retrospective and his Disneyland videos got him noticed by Universal staff, enough so that he was hired to be a ride loader/unloader for the Transformers Ride. It wasn't even that much different from Jerk's style of humor, he was just less...loud and abrasive.

He even decided to update his Retrospective series apparently, and, get this: no sperging out or bitching from the fans was needed! He just did it because he wanted to update people, especially now that he can speak from experience.

What a crazy notion.

Meanwhile Tony:
  • Lost most CA crossover chances due to exceptional bouts of rage at fans and creators on Twitter
  • Had to use his dead mother's connections to get guest appearances on his show
  • Still hasn't made a 4th season of the only show that brings him an actual profit
  • Hates his fans, even when they're trying to help them
  • Has been abusive to his previous spouse and then felt the need to speak in lieu of her
  • Has to try and stick it to them Twitter trolls/bots and publicly defame them for calling out his stupidity, which makes him look like an even bigger jackass
  • Has a hate boner for the orange man
And anything else that was talked about in this thread that I forgot to mention.

Spazz may be his own brand of exceptional, but compared to Tony: it's not even a contest.

(I mean you could also say that about a few others from GeekVision, but you get the point.)

Last edited:

TVBForever

kiwifarms.net
You wanna know what's really sad and pathetic: SpazzMaster, one of the frequent guest-stars in Tony's videos, does Tony's reviewing shtick arguably better than he ever could. Spazz not only reviewed all of Universal Hollywood over the span of several years in a much more down-to-earth way (meaning no Nostalgia-Critic-esque BS that makes everyone else trying to have a nice time at the parks watch and stare in utter confusion), but despite his channel size: both his Universal Retrospective and his Disneyland videos got him noticed by Universal staff, enough so that he was hired to be a ride loader/unloader for the Transformers Ride. It wasn't even that much different from Jerk's style of humor, he was just less...loud and abrasive.

He even decided to update his Retrospective series apparently, and, get this: no sperging out or bitching from the fans was needed! He just did it because he wanted to update people, especially now that he can speak from experience.

What a crazy notion.

Meanwhile Tony:
  • Lost most CA crossover chances due to exceptional bouts of rage at fans and creators on Twitter
  • Had to use his dead mother's connections to get guest appearances on his show
  • Still hasn't made a 4th season of the only show that brings him an actual profit
  • Hates his fans, even when they're trying to help them
  • Has been abusive to his previous spouse and then felt the need to speak in lieu of her
  • Has to try and stick it to them Twitter trolls/bots and publicly defame them for calling out his stupidity, which makes him look like an even bigger jackass
  • Has a hate boner for the orange man
And anything else that was talked about in this thread that I forgot to mention.

Spazz may be his own brand of exceptional, but compared to Tony: it's not even a contest.

(I mean you could also say that about a few others from GeekVision, but you get the point.)
To make things simple...
Some Virgin with a Real Estate Income vs. THE CHAD MASTER

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The other two look like lolcows themselves.
I'm guessing the two guys one the couch with Skidmark in the thumbnail pic, the one with what looks like a fauxhawk with a fading purple dye job and the one that looks like a rat wearing a skunk tail like a wig, are probably a couple. They both look like they're trying too hard to let everyone know they're gay just by looking at them. All five in the thumbnail look like absolute losers. Tony, of course, is the fattest and greasiest of the lot. The guy with the beard in the back looks like an absolute cuck who only saw pussy once, when he was born. He looks like the kind of guy who would wait patiently outside his bedroom door while his girl gets pounded on his own bed by another man. They just all look so sad and pathetic.

Keep Yourself Safe

❄️WHITE AS SNOW❄️
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing the two guys one the couch with Skidmark in the thumbnail pic, the one with what looks like a fauxhawk with a fading purple dye job and the one that looks like a rat wearing a skunk tail like a wig, are probably a couple. They both look like they're trying too hard to let everyone know they're gay just by looking at them. All five in the thumbnail look like absolute losers. Tony, of course, is the fattest and greasiest of the lot. The guy with the beard in the back looks like an absolute cuck who only saw pussy once, when he was born. He looks like the kind of guy who would wait patiently outside his bedroom door while his girl gets pounded on his own bed by another man. They just all look so sad and pathetic.
Beardy Bowlcut at the back is David Ganssle a/k/a Doggans he's a long time collaborator/friend of skidmark, he has a youtube channel also:

https://www.youtube.com/user/doggans

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank goodness we have the guidance of a bunch of 30 year olds to tell us if a movie about a flying elephant made for 5 year olds is worth watching. I'm going to guess that regardless of what they thought of the movie, they'll give it extra woke points for ditching the crows.
I never understood what was so "problematic" or racist about the crows in the animated Dumbo movie. Yes, I know crows were often used as racist caricatures of African-Americans, but in the movie there wasn't really anything negative about them. In fact, they were positive characters and helped out Dumbo and Timothy. So if anything, they should be seen as a progressive, positive portrayal, not racist.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
I never understood what was so "problematic" or racist about the crows in the animated Dumbo movie. Yes, I know crows were often used as racist caricatures of African-Americans, but in the movie there wasn't really anything negative about them. In fact, they were positive characters and helped out Dumbo and Timothy. So if anything, they should be seen as a progressive, positive portrayal, not racist.
I'm going to take a wild guess that most black people either like the crows or don't give a shit about them, and the ones doing the most protesting are white people trying to show how good they are. This is basically the same case with Hispanic people and Speedy Gonzales.

Not sure if you're familiar with some of the "controversy" that people tried to stir up about the recent trailer for the Final Fantasy VII remake, but it was an interesting dichotomy. They first said that the character of Barrett Wallace (a black man) was white washed, claiming that his skin was lightened and his facial features muted. Then they claimed that his dialogue was delivered too stereotypically. There is no satisfying these people.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to take a wild guess that most black people either like the crows or don't give a shit about them, and the ones doing the most protesting are white people trying to show how good they are. This is basically the same case with Hispanic people and Speedy Gonzales.

Not sure if you're familiar with some of the "controversy" that people tried to stir up about the recent trailer for the Final Fantasy VII remake, but it was an interesting dichotomy. They first said that the character of Barrett Wallace (a black man) was white washed, claiming that his skin was lightened and his facial features muted. Then they claimed that his dialogue was delivered too stereotypically. There is no satisfying these people.
Kafka traps - no matter what you do, you're guilty. They've mastered them.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino