TGWTG Tony Goldmark / "Some Jerk with A Camera" - Some Jerk with a Trust Fund

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
they would freak out if they hear Phil LaMarr voicing Ramza
Heck, just looking at his BTVA page, you can see he's voiced at least a few characters who aren't black. It's just part of the job. But of course we got people bitching about it.

He looks completely like a sex offender.
I'm amazed he hasn't tried doing something that would quality him for such given the fact he loiters around in theme parks like a creeper.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
If Skidmark is so willing to post the screenshots between him and Brad, why not call him up and post the recording of the conversation?
Is it because Tony has "twitter nuts" that dissolve whenever he's "offline" and using his big boy words?
(Maybe that's why Brad wanted to talk on the phone in the first place, Skidmark is insufferable on Twitter)

GeePee

kiwifarms.net
If Skidmark is so willing to post the screenshots between him and Brad, why not call him up and post the recording of the conversation?
Is it because Tony has "twitter nuts" that dissolve whenever he's "offline" and using his big boy words?
(Maybe that's why Brad wanted to talk on the phone in the first place, Skidmark is insufferable on Twitter)
he said recording calls without consent are illegal depending on the state.
Hey Brad,why don't you just post all the shit you know here?it's not like they can prove it's actually you,anyway.You will be safe.Supposedly you do have an account and lurk around here.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
he said recording calls without consent are illegal depending on the state.
Hey Brad,why don't you just post all the shit you know here?it's not like they can prove it's actually you,anyway.You will be safe.Supposedly you do have an account and lurk around here.
I believe Illinois is a two party consent state.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
Okay guys, you're taking me a bit too literally.
Skidmark could still call Brad and ask that the call be recorded, after all, the reason Brad gave for not typing it all out wasn't that it was too personal, it was because it's "too much to write here".

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That whole exchange between those three about Brad sounds like a bunch if sour grapes by three talentless, pathetic hacks over someone who is far more talented, popular, and successful than they'll ever be. Notice how none of them had the guts to @ Brad so he could defend himself? Just a bunch of pathetic children bitching about their betters.

And you gotta love how Skidmark's "proof" about Brad has no actual proof whatsoever. Y'know, like having Brad's name or Twitter handle attached to it.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
I can't stand twitter addicts like this guy. They don't seem to get that the whole world can read their sperging and oversharing.
No, they get it. They just have no life outside of Twitter so they think sharing these unnecessary and intimate details is just an extension of that. If they had a healthy personal life, they wouldn't spend that much time on social media

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't stand twitter addicts like this guy. They don't seem to get that the whole world can read their sperging and oversharing.
I always have to roll my eyes and chuckle when Skidmark tells someone to find something else to do with their lives besides call him out on his bullshit. The guy spends most of his time throwing Autistic tantrums on Twitter. He still hasn't come back from his "one year hiatus" from doing park reviews as afar as I'm aware, and it's been well over a year. All because he can't peel his fat trust fund ass away from Twitter long enough to make those videos.

Zaryiu

Nobody important
kiwifarms.net
I always have to roll my eyes and chuckle when Skidmark tells someone to find something else to do with their lives besides call him out on his bullshit. The guy spends most of his time throwing Autistic tantrums on Twitter. He still hasn't come back from his "one year hiatus" from doing park reviews as afar as I'm aware, and it's been well over a year. All because he can't peel his fat trust fund ass away from Twitter long enough to make those videos.
That and obviously he's too fat to fit in the attractions at parks, he actually complained about that on at least one occasion and we all know he only has grow even fatter since

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That and obviously he's too fat to fit in the attractions at parks, he actually complained about that on at least one occasion and we all know he only has grow even fatter since
Do these fat fucks think we should ruin these rides for kids so they fall out of them and die just so some fat autist can sit in them taking up a space that should have a kid or a family in it?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino