TGWTG Tony Goldmark / "Some Jerk with A Camera" - Some Jerk with a Trust Fund

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank goodness we have the guidance of a bunch of 30 year olds to tell us if a movie about a flying elephant made for 5 year olds is worth watching. I'm going to guess that regardless of what they thought of the movie, they'll give it extra woke points for ditching the crows.
I never understood what was so "problematic" or racist about the crows in the animated Dumbo movie. Yes, I know crows were often used as racist caricatures of African-Americans, but in the movie there wasn't really anything negative about them. In fact, they were positive characters and helped out Dumbo and Timothy. So if anything, they should be seen as a progressive, positive portrayal, not racist.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
I never understood what was so "problematic" or racist about the crows in the animated Dumbo movie. Yes, I know crows were often used as racist caricatures of African-Americans, but in the movie there wasn't really anything negative about them. In fact, they were positive characters and helped out Dumbo and Timothy. So if anything, they should be seen as a progressive, positive portrayal, not racist.
I'm going to take a wild guess that most black people either like the crows or don't give a shit about them, and the ones doing the most protesting are white people trying to show how good they are. This is basically the same case with Hispanic people and Speedy Gonzales.

Not sure if you're familiar with some of the "controversy" that people tried to stir up about the recent trailer for the Final Fantasy VII remake, but it was an interesting dichotomy. They first said that the character of Barrett Wallace (a black man) was white washed, claiming that his skin was lightened and his facial features muted. Then they claimed that his dialogue was delivered too stereotypically. There is no satisfying these people.

Flexo

Can i get "kill all humans" on random.txt?
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to take a wild guess that most black people either like the crows or don't give a shit about them, and the ones doing the most protesting are white people trying to show how good they are. This is basically the same case with Hispanic people and Speedy Gonzales.

Not sure if you're familiar with some of the "controversy" that people tried to stir up about the recent trailer for the Final Fantasy VII remake, but it was an interesting dichotomy. They first said that the character of Barrett Wallace (a black man) was white washed, claiming that his skin was lightened and his facial features muted. Then they claimed that his dialogue was delivered too stereotypically. There is no satisfying these people.
Kafka traps - no matter what you do, you're guilty. They've mastered them.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Barrett's voice actor is black though. Is it really considered racist for a black man to *gasp* sound like a black man? Because that's just bullshit.
And of course if a black VA sounds too "white" that would also be racist because its eliminating a POC's "identity" to make him conform to his "oppressors'" expectations, or some such bullshit. These SJW's are fucking cancer, and western society needs chemo.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
And of course if a black VA sounds too "white" that would also be racist because its eliminating a POC's "identity" to make him conform to his "oppressors'" expectations, or some such bullshit. These SJW's are fucking cancer, and western society needs chemo.
We just need to take joy in the fact that they are miserable all the time. They can't jerk off without worrying about microaggressions.

Oscar Wildean

He's watching you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If that's true, I wonder how they feel about Cree Summer, one of the best black VA's we have in our time and she doesn't always stick to stereotypical voices.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: opy702

friedshrimp

028372n38934739473247219074
kiwifarms.net

So hilarious to see him going the woke feminist route with the Pirates considering he abused his wife.