TGWTG Tony Goldmark / "Some Jerk with A Camera" - Some Jerk with a Trust Fund

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It kinda hard to believe just due to fact knowing how Tony and everyone connected to him is

They all seem to be the callout / attention-seeking types, so I would believe that his ex-wife would have made a huge statement that he's a wife-beater on Twitter or Facebook a while ago and the liberal "eating their own" former CA stars would have noticed and cancel him
I thought the story was he was just a passive-aggressive dick, never bathed, and was just basically Tony Skidmark. I never heard anything about him beating her. I think he is too much of a pussy even to beat a woman, itself a pussy thing to do. The only thing Tony Goldmark has ever beaten is his own micropenis.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if canceling Lindsay was the right move for Goldmark. She's a higher status SJW than him and will probably recover from this. Now he's officially on her bad side. I'm sure she hated him before because he's ugly and fat and she can't use him for anything. But now she's attacking him in her videos.
I think like the other "male feminist ally's" that are around Lindsay, I won't be surprised if Tony tried to hit on her like Quinton and Movieblob, and is lashing out at her because she denied him.

(Of course Tony won't admit to this and would likely make fun of this knowing he reads this thread)

ScatmansWorld

kiwifarms.net
Another x-post
Update on the 10th anniversary movie reveal:

View attachment 2132446

View attachment 2132460

View attachment 2132505

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
1st off, just log out of your account then.
Secondly, maybe don't publicly announce "HEY I'M GOING TO ARCHIVE A BUNCH OF STUFF AND MAKE A VIDEO ON IT" because that's a sure fire way to get people to DFE.
true. oops. Though he would probably be confused on which YouTuber it is. I'm not famous. But I am unknown enough where it would be hard for him to pinpoint who and what. Also, deleting stuff on Facebook is hard given they keep it in their database forever. That is how cops found out about the Brony Mass Shooter.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Not like Tony and Nash are honest people. Do you have a Facebook account? I need help trying to save Facebook posts in case some get deleted and I got blocked by some losers from TGWTG so I can't save their URLs to make a video on it.
No I don’t have a Facebook account because that site is equally worse or worse than Twitter sorry
Nash and honest don’t go together since well he is just a long hair version of Tim pool as for tony he is dishonest to the core I mean just look at his Twitter
1st off, just log out of your account then.
Secondly, maybe don't publicly announce "HEY I'M GOING TO ARCHIVE A BUNCH OF STUFF AND MAKE A VIDEO ON IT" because that's a sure fire way to get people to DFE.
great tip

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
No I don’t have a Facebook account because that site is equally worse or worse than Twitter sorry
Nash and honest don’t go together since well he is just a long hair version of Tim pool as for tony he is dishonest to the core I mean just look at his Twitter

great tip
Maybe I should just DM you that instead. Too late now. Should I delete my comment or let it stay for now. @ScatmansWorld any opinions?

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2093342

View attachment 2093347

On the one hand, he probably just lying
But as a user of this site, I have been seeing a lot of pearl-clutching and "progressive talking points" (ie calling lolcows sexist or racist) mostly as a way to highlight hypocrites

So I wouldn't be shocked if someone here did try to call this "racist" as a way to pull a gotcha on Tony

If that's the case...
:roll:
Come on you guys, lol

Either way, part of me thinks Tony is going to get his end of the cancel slip like Linsdey has got, no matter how much he "just apologize"

At the same time, did anyone @ Channel Awesome cared or noticed the dude? Considering he hasn't uploaded a new episode of his shitty series for years, and he can't even make the deadlines of his shitty podcast, there is a chance that nobody notices or give a shit

I highly doubt anyone from here is fucking with Tony. He's an obnoxious, self-important shit-wipe, but he's also a fucking nobody and not worth the effort to bother on Twitter. Likely it's people leveling genuine criticism at him (or SJWs being SJWs) and Skidmark saying "It's those damn Kiwi Farms!" to avoid accountability.

And if anyone from here is actually fucking with Some Jew With a Trust Fund...fucking knock it off. Tony is already a Pinko SJW, so he doesn't need anyone helping him with his victimhood complex. He's a fat, greasy, worthless nobody and not worth your time or energy.

Tony, you beat up your fucking wife. No one would have called you a racist because you really are, mate. End of being a fagcummier

I don't recall Skidmark ever beating his Ex. He was lazy, didn't bathe, expected his Ex to wait on him like a slave and basically be his mother, would belittle and insult her, and he couldn't sexually satisfy her because he's a low-T faggot, so she left his ass. I was here when she discovered the thread and conveyed her experience being married to Skidmark through her Kiwi friend, and I don't remember her saying he ever physically abused her. It was all neglect and psychological abuse.

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
I highly doubt anyone from here is fucking with Tony. He's an obnoxious, self-important shit-wipe, but he's also a fucking nobody and not worth the effort to bother on Twitter. Likely it's people leveling genuine criticism at him (or SJWs being SJWs) and Skidmark saying "It's those damn Kiwi Farms!" to avoid accountability.

And if anyone from here is actually fucking with Some Jew With a Trust Fund...fucking knock it off. Tony is already a Pinko SJW, so he doesn't need anyone helping him with his victimhood complex. He's a fat, greasy, worthless nobody and not worth your time or energy.

I don't recall Skidmark ever beating his Ex. He was lazy, didn't bathe, expected his Ex to wait on him like a slave and basically be his mother, would belittle and insult her, and he couldn't sexually satisfy her because he's a low-T faggot, so she left his ass. I was here when she discovered the thread and conveyed her experience being married to Skidmark through her Kiwi friend, and I don't remember her saying he ever physically abused her. It was all neglect and psychological abuse.
I understand now. I may have heard the abuse part from second-hand talks from people online but I wasn't sure if they were any truths to it or was kinda misleading. Thank you for clearing this one up.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I understand now. I may have heard the abuse part from second-hand talks from people online but I wasn't sure if they were any truths to it or was kinda misleading. Thank you for clearing this one up.
Although it wouldn’t surprise me if someone had a band encounter with the fat loser

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Skidmark not being the kind of guy who beats women is just about the only positive thing one could can say about him. He's still human garbage with little to nothing else to redeem him.