TGWTG Tony Goldmark / "Some Jerk with A Camera" - Some Jerk with a Trust Fund

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Laughingjoke2

kiwifarms.net
Honestly I'm not willing to give this creep that much credit that he wouldn't hit a woman due to any moral issues with doing it. He's too much of a scumbug and he's willing to use non physical forms of abuse so IMO it's either options A or B or possibly a little of both.

A: He prefers Emotional and Psychological Abuse because it doesn't leave physical bruises to tarnish his image if made public.

B: Too much of a pussy to get into actual fisticuffs due to fear the broad might snap and kick his fat ass.

ScatmansWorld

kiwifarms.net
Another old pic of Tony.
tony1.png

tony2.jpg

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Which one is tony ?
Honestly I'm not willing to give this creep that much credit that he wouldn't hit a woman due to any moral issues with doing it. He's too much of a scumbug and he's willing to use non physical forms of abuse so IMO it's either options A or B or possibly a little of both.

A: He prefers Emotional and Psychological Abuse because it doesn't leave physical bruises to tarnish his image if made public.

B: Too much of a pussy to get into actual fisticuffs due to fear the broad might snap and kick his fat ass.
probably the latter

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
That face says "Special Needs Child" to me, and we all know it's not acceptable to punch retards. Which is why Tony still acts like a mentally handicapped child instead of a grown-ass adult.
The man child still acting like a child never surprised me