TGWTG Tony Goldmark / "Some Jerk with A Camera" - Some Jerk with a Trust Fund

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Pro baby murder now 2C10FEFC-F11F-4733-8307-15C585378A40.jpeg

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, is anyone here really surprised that Louie is pro-abortion? He is such a massive Leftie stereotype that he's almost a parody (and a much better parody than any of his Weird Al ripoff songs). All he needs is a Ché t-shirt, a dragon cock dildo or My Little Pony fleshlight, and a glass bong that cost more than what he spent on his car.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I love it when these guys set up easy exploitables.
View attachment 2516218

EDIT: Bonus round.
View attachment 2516224
Who is that bottom guy
I mean, is anyone here really surprised that Louie is pro-abortion? He is such a massive Leftie stereotype that he's almost a parody (and a much better parody than any of his Weird Al ripoff songs). All he needs is a Ché t-shirt, a dragon cock dildo or My Little Pony fleshlight, and a glass bong that cost more than what he spent on his car.
he and tony are just gone mentally

Flexo

Stopping the skeleton menace one human at a time.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I love it when these guys set up easy exploitables.
Imagine being this level of killable. Not even punchable. Plenty of people, you see them, you want to punch them in the face, but then there are guys like Tony Goldmark. You don't just see him and hate him and want him punched, you want to see him in a fucking grave.

elder god

kiwifarms.net
Skidmark: “how dare Trump not show reverence for 9/11!”

also Skidmark: “let me use 9/11 as a platform for my shitty political opinions”

is this guy still trying to groom that college age girl.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
When a Jew writes "Jesus" on his twitter...

Also, did Biden won? Should he be happy? Or is it possible that this left wing tool will always seek a new topic to bitch about?