TGWTG Tony Goldmark / "Some Jerk with A Camera" - Some Jerk with a Trust Fund

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Face melted from French Vanilla Roast
kiwifarms.net
I never watched this guy's videos even back when I watched Channel Awesome, partially because he came around when I started losing interest in the site and partially because I thought the idea of reviewing theme park rides was kinda stupid.

That said, he really is living up to his name, isn't he? Part of me wants to know what other people's reactions are to this creepy balding dude recording himself at theme parks.

Robot Holocaust

ALL SHALL OBEY THE DARK ONE
kiwifarms.net
zuQfJ7k.png

3o50rhq.png

dDdMrYs.png

Ew9ONvc.png

F2RyUlC.png

OEVhJ3e.png

Dr.Research

Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do these people assume anyone would give a shit about their political views? They're entitled to their opinions and I don't have a problem knowing if someone supports someone or something, but goddamn keep your presence about your content. I figure anyone making videos on a certain topic would want to be known for the topic they review, not sperging about politics.

Not a universal rule, but I think the YouTube folks who do the best and catch the least shit are ones who avoid politics, religion and keep their personal lives out of their work.