TGWTG Tony Goldmark / "Some Jerk with A Camera" - Some Jerk with a Trust Fund

• DDoS is active again.

From The Uncanny Valley

DANCE💜INTO💜THE💜NIGHT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tzWpugq.png

Replace "Trump and his supporters" with "Jews".
You're welcome.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Hates rehab so damn much
kiwifarms.net
Well, we missed about 3 weeks of some quality grade sperging from good ol' Tony so let's get back to business with some of his most :

U9NxKwK.png

cq9r5Px.png

xDo5AQD.png

8PjJIvo.png
That wealth cap idea has to be one of the stupidest ideas I've ever heard. Firstly it's only going to apply to a fraction of the United States population (show of hands, how many people do YOU know with five million dollars), and those people are rich enough to move somewhere else where they won't have their wealth capped.

Also good luck telling people they can't save past X amount of money, I'm sure that's gonna go real well.

N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
Well, we missed about 3 weeks of some quality grade sperging from good ol' Tony so let's get back to business with some of his most :

U9NxKwK.png

cq9r5Px.png

xDo5AQD.png

8PjJIvo.png

Tony you really are of sub-human intellect. A "wealth cap" won't solve shit and would actually create more problems than it solves.

First, a "wealth cap" is easily avoidable by the super rich because they're rich enough to move themselves and their assets to other countries that don't have a cap.

Second, telling people what they can do and how much they can do something is generally a very bad idea and often leads to instability.

Third, assuming that you'd be able to do this across the globe (solving the first issue) the bigger issue is that you're fucking destroy every major economy. Imagine you limit the richest people to $5m, and the rest of the money is evenly distributed among the "poor" - since the defenition of "poor" is realtive, eventually you're just wasting time making everyones bank account read $5m. Assuming you can convince those people who have already hit their wealth cap to continue to be productive (the incentive just isn't there, honestly) the excess money they generate would continue to be distributed until, as I said, everyone has an equal amount of money.

Eventually, because every major economy (except for Japan) is an inflationary economy you have a serious problem on your hands: everyone is limited to $5m, but because of inflation the value of that money decreases rapidly. So $5m might be worth $5m today but it won't be equivalent to that in 5 years. Worse, because we live in an inflationary economy, under this plan everyone will eventually hit this wealth cap. At this point there is no realistic difference between $5 and $5m - if everyone has the same amount of money then there is no intrinsic value in the currency.

Extrinsically it's even worse! Because of inflation the money you're just giving to people actually has negative value! Nobody will want the money because it would be a burden to carry it!

Worse still, because the USD is the currency the world trades in you've effectively made every other currency in the world utterly useless simply because a majority of the worlds wealth is tied up in either USD or precious metals (and it's mostly USD, metals are often only used as a hedge against).

The coup de grâce of all of this is Japan - as a deflationary economy, Japan might be hit the hardest out of everyone. If money is notionally worthless across the globe Japan's deflation would turn that country from a technological wonderland to a Papua New Guinea tribal land almost overnight.

Now, if you're not Tony Goldmark you've probably just figured out what this means: you've now burdened hundreds of millions of people with a debt that mathematically cannot be paid off.

Good job, Tony, you've done the equivalent of setting humanity back to the bronze age.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robot Holocaust

ALL SHALL OBEY THE DARK ONE
kiwifarms.net
Tony is just jacking off to Flynn's resignation today.

So let's talk more about his "content" instead. He's stated he's not making any reviews for 2017 because it's "too much work". Instead, Tony plans to make vlogs and "director's commentary"about his videos. This means that he is literally ripping people off that pay him on Patreon to make reviews because he's not doing any.

I tried watching one out of morbid curiousity and...yeah, it's terrible. Here's him sperging about Full House with bonus Trump rants:

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net

So let's talk more about his "content" instead. He's stated he's not making any reviews for 2017 because it's "too much work". Instead, Tony plans to make vlogs and "director's commentary"about his videos. This means that he is literally ripping people off that pay him on Patreon to make reviews because he's not doing any.

I tried watching one out of morbid curiousity and...yeah, it's terrible. Here's him sperging about Full House with bonus Trump rants:

Normally, I'd say it's "better than nothing, I guess". But with the quality of the commentary linked...

Yeah. He needs to just stop. I mean sure, there's a few interesting facts. But he goes off on rants way too often (not just Trump ones. However, he begins one of said rants bitching about one of the characters and the carousel she was riding).

N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net

Man, and I thought Spoony was a loser.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Well, we missed about 3 weeks of some quality grade sperging from good ol' Tony so let's get back to business :

U9NxKwK.png

cq9r5Px.png

xDo5AQD.png

8PjJIvo.png

I love it when these soc jus spergs harp on about "sanctuary cities" like that means anything. Like it means ICE is breaking the law for moving in.

In case any of you guys don't know, sanctuary cities are not a real thing. A sanctuary city is just a city where the leadership declared they won't cooperate with immigration enforcement and if the feds want the illegals they're gonna have to come there themselves. Sanctuary cities won't obstruct or defy federal agents or LEOs who actually show up but they won't enforce immigration laws with their own resources. The federal government isn't breaking the law when they move into a sanctuary city. It's totally within their jurisdiction.

Now personally I do believe federal overreach is a huge problem in the US and state and local governments are totally within their rights to ignore far reaching executive orders, regardless of whether or not I agree with those orders. But let's not pretend "sanctuary city" is any kind of legitimate status.