Other Videos Top 10 Worst Cartoons of the 2000's -

Omega Rhythm

kiwifarms.net

It's here.

EDIT: Just finished it. Eh. I think this video shows how close-minded Enter is when it comes to animation. If you take cartoons from other countries into consideration, it wasn't a horrible decade for animation as he says at the beginning of the video.

Also, he does know that DBZ came to America before Avatar and Samurai Jack, right? Because he says that those were the first tastes of something like anime people in the US got.

Last edited:

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net

It's here.

EDIT: Just finished it. Eh. I think this video shows how close-minded Enter is when it comes to animation. If you take cartoons from other countries into consideration, it wasn't a horrible decade for animation as he says at the beginning of the video.

Also, he does know that DBZ came to America before Avatar and Samurai Jack, right? Because he says that those were the first tastes of something like anime people in the US got.
Well he doesn't watch anime, so I doubt it. On top of that, Anime's been around in America since the 1960s with shows like Speed Racer, Gigantor and Kimba.

Segue

kiwifarms.net
I skimmed the video, but I sat through the part where he discussed Drawn Together. Here it really becomes apparent Enter doesn't really script his videos, or he just doesn't do a very good job. That bit was very unfocused and he spent too long focusing on the wrong things. Apparently bearing similar imagery to Shrek = total ripoff, and they're not even allowed to put their own twists on things either. Also, the voice acting is bad because it sounds like My Little Pony....which came out 6 fucking years after Drawn Together. Idiot.

Also can he quit fucking referring to everything as animation when he's just focusing on American cartoons? It just sounds like he's trying to make his videos seem more important and classy.

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
Did he really think that? Wow, if he is actually obsessed with cartoon history, it should be common sense to him that anime existed in the U.S. before 2001.

Weeb Dweeb

My memes are ever so dank
kiwifarms.net

It's here.

There was also Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Evangelion, and a few others-- most of them in which were pretty popular so alot of people were already fairly familiar with anime before the 2000s.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing that once this subforum is dead, it'll be our first topic of discussion in the new thread.

Concerning anime: Didn't he live through the 90s? Wasn't he around to see the big popularity of Pokémon on U.S. TV, which started off the anime boom?

What are the cartoons he lists, anyhow?

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah - I shouldn't really watch this, right? That's the vibe I get from all of this. Sad and A-Loggy as I know that sounds from me...

• Agree
Reactions: DrChristianTroy

Jewelsmakerguy

kiwifarms.net
Half of these shows I've never heard of. Is he just trying to find the easiest of targets? Is he trying to subject himself to so much torture? What?
I've heard/watched about half of them, if not most of them (But especially Coconut Fred, Cramp Twins and Loonatics Unleashed). And I have to say, those shows, while not good in any way imaginable, are really fucking easy to pick on. I am surprised he knows what The Nutshack is (Also surprised I know what it is, for that matter).

Jewelsmakerguy

kiwifarms.net
I think it funnier that he think Avatar is an anime, it just show how ignorant he is about not only the history of animation, but just in general.
FIFY. Because let's face it, as much as Enter knows little to nothing about animation. He knows just as much about literally everything else (including writing, animals, proper enunciation, education, etc).

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino