Torbjörn Simon Andreas Karlsson / @AndreaRitsu / Andrea Ritsu Nicomaki Tensai Reventon / Tobiichi - ugly pedo weeb who feels personally victimized by the word "trap"

wthfujoshis

kiwifarms.net
Andrea isn't trans, simple as that. He's just some creepy dude in his late 20's who fetishizes lesbians so hard he wants to become one.
I agree with this, but that's most men that claim to be trans nowadays, and a lot of them go on HRT still.
His legal gender doesn't say anything, and estrogen doesn't change your voice, but I do think he looks femininized. HRT doesn't affect everyone the same, for some people it's barely noticeable even after years and the same applies to the side effects, so I don't think we can actually know.
Maybe he's only saying it to seem legit trans, like how he said he's going to get SRS, who knows.
When I search for tweets from his account, nothing comes up.
It's the same for me.

Singe

kiwifarms.net
Oh yes definitely, if he really tried it wouldn't be too hard. Like seriously why should I call Andrea ritsu a "her" when he does like NOTHING to pass as one? Not even some makeup or anything. Seriously some basic contouring, eyeliner, eyeshadow, really basic stuff would help a lot. It just feels instead like Andrea is living his fetish of being an "uwu trans lesbian troon" I've seen drag queens that looks way more feminine than Andrea ever will unless he just puts in some fucking effort.

View attachment 698423View attachment 698424
Here's an example^
Honestly if you just showed me the second picture I wouldn't have thought they were trans.

Trombonista

50ft Firebreathing Wogglebug for President
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find it extremely implausible that Toby is on HRT.
  1. His legal gender is still Male if you look in the database over citizens in Sweden
  2. His physical appearance has not changed AT ALL. Neither has his voice. If you look up real MtF who have actually gone through HRT they will actually start looking feminine. Even someone with a face like Andea should have some visible change, no?
  3. This is a man who complains about EVERY SINGLE THING in his life that is even remotely negative. If he was really on HRT, and so desperate for the validation of being a trans person, how come he has never mentioned any of the side effects of transitioning? I admit to not being well versed in the biology that goes on in this process, but considering what estrogen does to female bodies I can only imagine what it would do to a male.
Andrea isn't trans, simple as that. He's just some creepy dude in his late 20's who fetishizes lesbians so hard he wants to become one.
He also clearly has no problem presenting as male. If he did get HRT, he either never started taking it, or stopped the moment he couldn't get a stiffy.

• Agree
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Cho Chan

jesus tryna take th wheel but i wanna keep sinning
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But they didn't say idol anime couldn't be lesbian. They just said that it was unlikely because of the majority audience (heterosexual Japanese men in their 20s-30s who like idol girls) would generally prefer to be with the characters.

Nice strawman as usual, Lying Forehead.
His argument was that Love Live actually has a 50% female fanbase in Japan, which I kind of doubt. Someone tried to bring up the fact if you go to a Love Live concert, about 80%-90% of the crowd are men (they call out to men and women separately at the beginning of the concert), but he said that's because of...economic reasons? But tickets to idol shit are always done on a lottery based system, so that doesn't make sense either. I'm really curious where he gets his statistics from because it feels like it's picked out of Western fanbase rather than Japanese.

He also went on about Japanese lesbians appreciating Love Live. I don't find this entirely unbelievable, seeing as Japan doesn't have the same kind of politics we do, and there's nothing really wrong with finding enjoyment or comfort with Love Live as a lesbian. The issue is when people try to put Love Live on some kind of progressive pedestal, as something done intentionally, and not an incidental side effect of a series being made up of cute girls.

All this said, he doesn't count as a lesbian that finds comfort in Love Live because he's a creepy yuri fetishist.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator Princess
kiwifarms.net
Love Live is yuri in the same way that Free! is yaoi. That is, there is some pandering (or in Free!'s case, a shit ton of pandering), but at the end of the day, it's still NO HOMO through and through. Unlike for example Sailor Moon, they are not examples of anime which feature actual same sex relationships or even same-sex love subtext. Torbjörn is just thinking with his moe crap loving feminine penis again
His argument was that Love Live actually has a 50% female fanbase in Japan, which I kind of doubt. Someone tried to bring up the fact if you go to a Love Live concert, about 80%-90% of the crowd are men (they call out to men and women separately at the beginning of the concert), but he said that's because of...economic reasons? But tickets to idol shit are always done on a lottery based system, so that doesn't make sense either. I'm really curious where he gets his statistics from because it feels like it's picked out of Western fanbase rather than Japanese.
I remember seeing some poll which stated that 40 % of LL fans were young girls. That being said, I believe the sample size was rather small.

Cho Chan

jesus tryna take th wheel but i wanna keep sinning
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Love Live is yuri in the same way that Free! is yaoi. That is, there is some pandering (or in Free!'s case, a shit ton of pandering), but at the end of the day, it's still NO HOMO through and through. Unlike for example Sailor Moon, they are not examples of anime which feature actual same sex relationships or even same-sex love subtext. Torbjörn is just thinking with his moe crap loving feminine penis againI remember seeing some poll which stated that 40 % of LL fans were young girls. That being said, I believe the sample size was rather small.
Blatant same sex relationships? No way. Blatant subtext? Eeeeeh

5BCC2DFB-215E-439A-896D-BA4A520E0516.jpeg

0B8B6A38-36FC-49B5-9CC8-74AC4A3E7411.png

Just not for the progressive reasons people say they are. I’m not sure if it’s optimism, delusion, ignorance, or all three.

ATaxingWoman

kiwifarms.net
As a butch lesbian :smug: Torbjörn is very concerned about the colors of the lesbian flag:
How does he find the energy to write walls of text about shit like this?
Blatant same sex relationships? No way. Blatant subtext? Eeeeeh

View attachment 702014

View attachment 702015

Just not for the progressive reasons people say they are. I’m not sure if it’s optimism, delusion, ignorance, or all three.
I mean the kind of homosexual subtext you will find in for example Strangers on a train – I can't think of an anime right now – which is actually an integral part of the plot and one of the characters. Love Live's subtext is just "tehe the blonde dimwit likes to grab the other idols' boobs but no homo" fan service and figurines which are unrelated to the story.
Although there does seem to be more yuri pandering than I initially thought
The answer is all three, plus people just being horny in general (especially in the case of trans LLesbian troons).

Marche

kiwifarms.net
Ok let's humor him and say 80% of LL fans are sexually mature woman, that still means only around 1.1% of them would be Lesbian, and of course that drops even more when we stop humoring Toby and actually realize most LL fans that are not mental troons on twitter are just actual male Japanese waifufags.

Cure Milquetoast

kiwifarms.net
As a butch lesbian :smug: Torbjörn is very concerned about the colors of the lesbian flag:
How does he find the energy to write walls of text about shit like this?
I sincerely believe the only reason why the "trans inclusive lesbian community" is in debate about this is because all these self-identified lesbians were all originally in the MOGAI community as aromantic demisexuals or whatever, and miss the kewl murch.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He, a fetishistic male, wanted to make a video for lesbian day of visibility but ended up sperging out after realizing he's wasted 9+ months of his life producing nothing but failure.

ATaxingWoman

kiwifarms.net

He brags about punching TERVes despite the fact that he's also scared of going out when he lives in a town full of far left troon-friendly activists? Oh wow
He, a fetishistic male, wanted to make a video for lesbian day of visibility but ended up sperging out after realizing he's wasted 9+ months of his life producing nothing but failure.
View attachment 738336
Troon cows unite!

Frenda

esperger's syndrome
kiwifarms.net
i'm not attracted to minors, but i'm totally down for having sex with high schoolers i follow who are 10 years younger than me once they're legal.

don't forget: half your age plus seven, friends.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh great he has an "AD" account too.
1558394349724.png

1558394189862.png
There were more callouts earlier in May:. "i'm especially tired of how she pretends to be some kind of queer authority, yet parades around the fact that she changed her legal name to a damn love live ship. as a transwoman myself, i find that fucking embarrassing. way to make it all seem like a big joke, andrea!"
1558393678485.png
1558393698512.png
1558393783788.png
1558393830721.png
1558393871700.png
1558393903051.png
1558393927951.png

1558393963513.png

1558394023177.png

1558394038522.png
:story:
1558394073400.png

ATaxingWoman

kiwifarms.net
I like how he uses the pronoun "Boku" when referring to himself because he wants to come off as a quirky Bokukko lesbian but it just further reinforces the impression that he's a bloke. (The tweet says "I want to go to Tokyo again but I don't think I can afford it this year")
öäläö.png

He retweeted this:
ööö.png
öööööö.png
Swedish lesbians are bigoted for not wanting Tobbe's feminine penis, contrarily to Japanese lesbians (doubt.jpg)
öööö.png

He went to Pride on May 25th, and while he is angry about the big bad right wingers being there he is very happy because he got to grope tits and all the lesbian ladies wanted him, it's true!
öööööööö.png
ööööööö.png
(Also, as somebody who was in town that day and passed by the whole parade: aside from the standard flag, it was pretty much 95 % T flags plus a few special kweer flags)

Torbjörn wants to remind everybody that he's not a pedo:
screencapture-twitter-Kootiepatra-status-1132741024676294657-2019-05-27-20_51_50.png

Tags
pedo weeb

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino