Toronto Star Journalist Evy Kwong gets White lady's business evicted for selling asian food - All because she was bullied in school for having stinky lunches

Overly Serious

kiwifarms.net
tbh honest I don't even see the link. "I got bullied in school because of my food so let's shut down this white person's business." Okay. I get that she's a screaming, shrieking, drooling, racist, but I can't see how being bullied in school gives her the right to destroy someone else's- and the people they employed- livelihood. I got bullied in school and sure there's a few people I'd like to kick in the balls, but I'm absolutely not going to ruin some random person, who has never done me harm, because of it.
You would think that if she got bulled in school for eating Chinese food she'd be happy to see that it was now accepted and popular with non-Chinese people and any kid could eat it without it being weird to other kids. But no.

Also, I'm unconvinced of her school story.

TurkishOreo

Legendary cream and more cacao
kiwifarms.net
You would think that if she got bulled in school for eating Chinese food she'd be happy to see that it was now accepted and popular with non-Chinese people and any kid could eat it without it being weird to other kids. But no.

Truth about school story.
Stinky lunch = stinky farts.
She got bullied for commiting chemical warfare

Some grew up and left the past behind and she obviously didn't.
Restaurant owners are likely gonna spit in her food for that if they aren't already.

deadtofaunus

kiwifarms.net

It might just be extreme pettiness. "I was bullied for this in the past and now that it's widely accepted I haven't gotten any recognition for liking it before its time/pioneering it, so I'm justified in harrassing people about it now" is probably somewhere along the lines of her reasoning. I'm no psychologist but lord knows I've encountered people like this in nerddom circles.

She doesn't really care about it being normalized because it hasn't resulted in the right people profiting from it, e.g.: herself.

Last edited:

Spit bucket

Hey, would you like to join the way of Jashin?
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if this was asked but is this the same bitch that complained about the white chick wearing a Chinese dress to a prom?

Tacitcal Wizard

Explosiomancer
kiwifarms.net
It might just be extreme pettiness. "I was bullied for this in the past and now that it's widely accepted I haven't gotten any recognition for liking it before its time/pioneering it, so I'm justified in harrassing people about it now" is probably somewhere along the lines of her reasoning. I'm no psychologist but lord knows I've encountered people like this in nerddom circles.

She doesn't really care about it being normalized because it hasn't resulted in the right people profiting from it, e.g.: herself.
In Psychiatric Circles, this known as a moviebob complex.

TitusVoid

kiwifarms.net
I was sympathetic at first but the business owner is a cuck. If she wants to encourage this lunacy she deserves what she gets.

20201122_140540.jpg

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who cares landlords are private land owners they can evict whoever they want.
That should only apply to people who won't piss their pants if the Twitter mob comes after them. They didn't see a problem before the mob got outraged, so frankly -- they deserve to be cancelled just as much as the restaurant. Why did they even enter into a contract with those colonizers in the first place? If we are going to have a set of stupid rules, they should at least be enforced equally.

• Agree
Reactions: some cunt

Overgame

kiwifarms.net
That should only apply to people who won't piss their pants if the Twitter mob comes after them. They didn't see a problem before the mob got outraged, so frankly -- they deserve to be cancelled just as much as the restaurant. Why did they even enter into a contract with those colonizers in the first place? If we are going to have a set of stupid rules, they should at least be enforced equally.
Uhh no, only the government is obligated to enforce the rules equally. Private businesses are not entitled to the same obligations and are allowed to do whatever they want. This is a fundamental protection afforded to them by the First Amendment.

• Dumb
Reactions: Deven

NJBear

kiwifarms.net

EXCLUSIVE: Insider at PR Giant Publicis Groupe Reveals Far-left Racism Spreading Through Woke Capitalism

Selected parts:

An insider at Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s biggest advertising and PR companies, exclusively shared screenshots from a “diversity” training day in which employees received instructions by proponents of radical politics of race, which included the corporate wokeness indoctrination such as the idea that the slogan “Make America Great Again” is a form of “covert white supremacy.”

During the online day of training, which the insider described as an “insane Maoist jubilee,” employees received instruction on how to favor people in hiring and promotion on the basis of their skin color, that people who don’t feel guilty about racism have “white privilege,” and were advised to direct company money to far-left causes as part of “corporate social responsibility.”

Another slide educates employees on “social dominance theory” and the “oppression matrix,” which ranks you based on the color of your skin, your gender, class, sexual orientation, religion, and other categories. Whites, males, and “gender conforming men and women” are among the groups described as “privileged.”

With dissenters against progressive orthodoxy harshly punished, few speak out against this movement.

“You can almost tell who isn’t on board with this stuff by their lack of voluntary engagement in these topics of conversations,” said the Publicis Groupe source, but expressed concerns that laying low would no longer suffice.

“Given that the term ‘silence is violence’ has been endorsed by upper management, simply keeping your head down is not going to protect you. It’s wiser to feign support just to avoid being singled out.”