Toronto Star Journalist Evy Kwong gets White lady's business evicted for selling asian food - All because she was bullied in school for having stinky lunches

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What fucking grammar is that?
She's been bullied over lunch instead of her lacking grasp of english?

It's also hilarious since what she just said could apply to anything china decided to copy.
that's the result of copying from some African American Vernacular.

Apparently "cultural appropriation" doesn't count if it's done by another (but different) person of a color.

Never Scored

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you rent you are a cuck 100%. Move out of the city. I say it on here again and again. Move out of the city and own property. Even in Canada unless there is some fundamental shift in basis in the law you enjoy basic property rights. If you rent you will get cucked again and again for the rest of your life. I've seen it happen over and over again even pre-SJW shit.

Chicken Neck Nelly

kiwifarms.net
If you rent you are a cuck 100%. Move out of the city. I say it on here again and again. Move out of the city and own property. Even in Canada unless there is some fundamental shift in basis in the law you enjoy basic property rights. If you rent you will get cucked again and again for the rest of your life. I've seen it happen over and over again even pre-SJW shit.
Funny cause I've seen the exact opposite: people buying houses, losing their jobs, unable to make payments and fucking themselves into oblivion. Meanwhile I'm renting a 1 bedroom apartment all inclusive for 800 a month, not paying property taxes, insurance or maintenance costs required for houses and banking shit tons each month. Sure you can buy out in the countryside to decrease the costs but good luck finding a job out there that pays well or isn't at least an hour commute from a city. When it comes down to it I'd rather amass an enormous amount of cold hard cash than spend 25 years paying off a house.

Last edited:

Never Scored

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny cause I've seen the exact opposite: people buying houses, losing their jobs, unable to make payments and fucking themselves into oblivion. Meanwhile I'm renting a 1 bedroom apartment all inclusive for 800 a month, not paying property taxes, insurance or maintenance costs required for houses and banking shit tons each month. Sure you can buy out in the countryside to decrease the costs but good luck finding a job out there that pays well or isn't at least an hour commute from a city. When it comes down to it I'd rather amass an enormous amount of cold hard cash than spend 25 years paying off a house.
Cool if you never want to have a wife and kids I guess.

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
Love how defensive she is about a culture that wrecked itself and attempted to "rebuild" way later as a shell of it's former self. China sure didn't seem to give a shit about keeping their culture together during the great leap forward, and doesn't even seem to now. They put shit oil in their street food and replace rice with plastic. Doesn't seem like they're staying true to their traditions to me.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Love how defensive she is about a culture that wrecked itself and attempted to "rebuild" way later as a shell of it's former self. China sure didn't seem to give a shit about keeping their culture together during the great leap forward, and doesn't even seem to now. They put shit oil in their street food and replace rice with plastic. Doesn't seem like they're staying true to their traditions to me.
No, they are. The Chinese have been scamming each other for millennia. When you live in a country where the government is corrupt and far away and treats you as a disposable cog (like basically all of Imperial China was) and all sorts of famine, war, crime, etc. is common (20th century China was nothing but endless famine and war until the 80s), you end up developing certain mindsets toward survival and success for you and your family and that means cheating everyone you can and in particular the government who these days has a nasty tendency to do things like say "gutter oil is illegal". Well guess what, you do it anyway and hope the bureaucrats are slacking off (they probably are) or if they aren't you do them a favor. Some groups of Chinese like the Hakka and other merchant groups (many overseas Chinese are descended from them) are especially known for their greed, stinginess, and tendency to cheat others, even by Chinese standards.

Meanwhile, Ching Chong Kwong here continues the Chinese tradition of cheating others and like many others has developed her own scam/grift in the form of social justice.

Brahma

kiwifarms.net
No, they are. The Chinese have been scamming each other for millennia. When you live in a country where the government is corrupt and far away and treats you as a disposable cog (like basically all of Imperial China was) and all sorts of famine, war, crime, etc. is common (20th century China was nothing but endless famine and war until the 80s), you end up developing certain mindsets toward survival and success for you and your family and that means cheating everyone you can and in particular the government who these days has a nasty tendency to do things like say "gutter oil is illegal". Well guess what, you do it anyway and hope the bureaucrats are slacking off (they probably are) or if they aren't you do them a favor. Some groups of Chinese like the Hakka and other merchant groups (many overseas Chinese are descended from them) are especially known for their greed, stinginess, and tendency to cheat others, even by Chinese standards.

Meanwhile, Ching Chong Kwong here continues the Chinese tradition of cheating others and like many others has developed her own scam/grift in the form of social justice.
Makes them sound like gyppos

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Makes them sound like gyppos
Kind of, but the Hakka Chinese are more violent and organized. The "younger brother of Jesus" Hong Xiuquan was a Hakka and he was basically proto-Mao in terms of how many people he killed in his rebellion. They also formed the core of a bunch of bandit armies that pillaged Southeast Asia for decades. The Chinese in general are pretty bad though. Like a certain other group of people, they've been kicked out of innumerable countries over the centuries and massacred and told to assimilate or else. Just like in China, they love to cheat the locals of the countries they establish themselves in.

There's a damn good reason no one trusts a Chinaman.