TORRID HAUL TRY-ON & THERAPIST UPDATE!!!!! - 8/8/18

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

Trash_Boat_Queen

Riverboat Queen? Never heard of her.
kiwifarms.net
AL, if there was all that controversy with the $50.00 gift card, what makes you think people aren't going to call you out on this too?? Next, I thought you weren't eating out besides for "Date Night". Also, a therapist shouldn't be too bad for you to pay for.

Remember that good ol' 10k a month? Kiwi Farms remembers.

Besides that, her lack of any sort of lip shape never ceases to tickle me. Cow probably ate them in her sleep.

creature

kiwifarms.net
let's keep an eye on dat neck, bruh
x0qyz7.jpg

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
- "although I have a ton of clothes, I don't know what to wear"(paraphrasing) It might be because most of them don't fit anymore,
- "I posted on FB offering help with back to school stuff, and one of the people I'm helping is Becky's nephew". Did anyone see this post of hers on FB? I love the subtle shade of "Becky's family is so poor, you guys" . Oddly enough, on the second or third day she shows her whiteboard with the monthly goals and the first one is "do for you and no one else".
- the first shirt she showed was all wrinkly as it's been used and washed before. I don't remember ever buying a tee that was that wrinkly. Fold marks, sure, but wrinkles as it's been left in the dryer for days, never.
- Amber tries on a series of unfortunate looking shirts and claims most are loose fitting, while we can see each and everyone of them clinging to her rolls.
- the jiggling of various parts of her body is mind boggling. It also looks like her body has finally started storing fat on her boobs - they seem bigger.
- Amberism of the day: chest piece. It's the neckline...
- the "therapist" is gay - of course he is. His "treatment", so far, consists of cliché things we see in trashy movies/books. He's also super efficient and has already made breakthroughs. He told Amber that her problems originated in her childhood.
- You can stop watching around 11 mins. The last minute and a half is Amber wiggling dancing, "washing" a sink full of dishes and random snips of her and Becky in the bedroom (pieces of conversations that don't make sense and add nothing but the padding Amber needs to monetize the video).

Turd Blossom

You look like beans
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
arm.png
I will never not be shocked at our gorl's arms. We make fun of her cardigans but good lord I kind of don't blame her. At this point everything she eats goes directly onto her butt shelf and upper arms and just pushes straight outward.
It would be almost fascinating if it wasn't so depressing.

FitBitch

A housewife!
kiwifarms.net
"Do for you and no one else" is the moral of a story where the heroine has spread herself too thin and never has time to develop herself... AL's just SO BUSY being generous that she has to remind herself to pause and give herself some much needed time off, after all, the weight of the world is on her shoulders. Our gorl is so strong ya'll.

FupaFiend

Bread Baker
kiwifarms.net
I almost have to give her credit for this video.

She knows we are at the part in the program where we all just want to gawk at the sideshow freak. She’s serving up full body shots and shaking her fat on command.

She’s providing the content people really want, all the while thinking the jokes on us.

She can totally shimmy AND do dishes when ever she wants, thank you very much.

She’s dying laughing at us. Lol.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I posted on FB offering help with back to school stuff, and one of the people I'm helping is Becky's nephew". Did anyone see this post of hers on FB? I love the subtle shade of "Becky's family is so poor, you guys"

On that note, I wonder what happened to conjunctivitis kitty. AL hasn't brought up the fact that she paid for the vet and therefore saved it, and she also hasn't made a teary video crying about how "her" cat died. Both of which are highly uncharacteristic.

She’s dying laughing at us. Lol.

And we laugh at her dying.

Turd Blossom

You look like beans
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought you weren't eating out besides for "Date Night".
Since starting her renewed plan to buckle down and take her weight loss seriously, within the first week she has:
  • Had Taco Bell
  • Eaten at The Mexican restaurant
  • Eaten out with Becky's sister (at a non-disclosed location, Al no doubt browbeat her into Cheesecake Factory)
But our gorl totally doesn't gain weight from eating out y'all! It's those pesky late-night potato chip/ice cream/chocolate binges that are responsible for her being over 500 elbees! She *knows her body* way more than we do,

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Since starting her renewed plan to buckle down and take her weight loss seriously, within the first week she has:
  • Had Taco Bell
  • Eaten at The Mexican restaurant
  • Eaten out with Becky's sister (at a non-disclosed location, Al no doubt browbeat her into Cheesecake Factory)
But our gorl totally doesn't gain weight from eating out y'all! It's those pesky late-night potato chip/ice cream/chocolate binges that are responsible for her being over 500 elbees! She *knows her body* way more than we do,
Please don't forget their trip to Red Lobster. Her "renewed plan" seems to involve exactly what her "original plan" involved, which is to say eating as much as possible as fast as possible and as unhealthily as possible.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
let's keep an eye on dat neck, bruh
x0qyz7.jpg
Dude her body is absolutely filthy, what the fuck? She has no shame in showing this?!

Look at the difference between her diabetes knuckles and her neck--the beetus shadow settles even in the cracks on her finger, but on her neck the cracks are white. That's because it's fucking dirt around her neck and the dirt hasn't reached the cracks.

She. Does. Not. Shower.