TORRID HAUL TRY-ON & THERAPIST UPDATE!!!!! - 8/8/18

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Whale Lake

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
This is a sweater without sleeves
It's... it's a fucking vest, Amber. A vest.
And who would wear a cardigan over a vest??

Also, her make-up at the beginning of the video is incredibly smudged: she went to sleep without washing her face, the gross cow.
And that dog won't stop making demonic noises and looking at her with eyes filled with the terror only someone who has met the binge monster too many times can feel.

Edited for autistic syntax.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings..and I laughed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gunt bigger than her tits and sticks out further too.
Exceptional dancing that when you are a amorphous blob it just looks like swaying with the shit bun on top of her head.
Sure, Jan we SO believe you are out here living that best life.
Fuck outta here with that mess.

DarkSydePundit

Anime was a mistake
kiwifarms.net
TFW you're at home alone with the fridge.
we5702q.gif
I like how this his her stamina in real time when it comes to dancing.

The whole “Dance” lasts for about 45 seconds.
She lasted for 7 seconds.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings..and I laughed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree the shadowing around her neck is a diabetes ring, but there is also dirt in her folds. Her fingernail, when pointing to her neck wound is also dirty. She hasn't seen water since the lake.
Agreed, she must REEK to high heaven. Just BO and cheap perfumes.

kiwifarms.net
Dude her body is absolutely filthy, what the fuck? She has no shame in showing this?!

Look at the difference between her diabetes knuckles and her neck--the beetus shadow settles even in the cracks on her finger, but on her neck the cracks are white. That's because it's fucking dirt around her neck and the dirt hasn't reached the cracks.

She. Does. Not. Shower.

It looks like bolth- a diabetes choker and dirt or a stain. Towards the lump by the collar bone it looks like the same color as the knuckles. She said it was from sleeping with black chokers on but she hasn't worn any that could leave a mark like that in the last few videos.

Why do her cats keep scratching her? Are they secretly trying to give her a diabetes infection and kill her?

She is literally like a child. Does not understand that food is not only made for pleasure but to fill you, give you energy and some vitamins. She propably treats herself with days with no shower/brushing teeth because standing for those 10 or 5 minutes is tiring and no one likes being tired, just like sometimes food is not exciting. I think that one of her problems is lack of some kind of discipline

Quarter Ton Hon

kiwifarms.net
Our gorl is growing real fast! She's almost too big for Torrid, I'm so proud.
Is it just me or does she look particularly huge this video.
big al 1.PNG Her hair is greasy because she's too big for the fucking shower too. She claims she's eating more healthy, but she looks way bigger than 524.whatever lbs. She doesn't really look like someone who's trying to take care of themselves and be more healthy, tbh.
Also her upper arm looks like tumor, and kinda like Tammy slaton's forehead: big all 2.PNGtammy.PNG or is it just me?

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
How many of these will she fail by the next video? How many of these has she failed before the end of this video?
She fucked off at least 3 of them in this video. She didn't eat healthy, she didn't save money, and she didn't make memories since she "forgot" to bring her camera to Becky's sister's festivities.

ETA: I do love the :autism: flower on the white board that resembles the shit I would doodle on my notes in 4th and 5th grade.

FitBitch

A housewife!
kiwifarms.net
How many of these will she fail by the next video? How many of these has she failed before the end of this video?
She can fail all of them and say she's still following the board, they all have little qualifiers like "try" or no concrete ambition. She says she wants to save money but no actual dollar amount.

Let's say for a minute that I believe she makes $10,000/mo, a concrete goal like "put $7,000 in savings" gives her pass or fail conditions where she either saved $7,000 this month or she didn't but "save $$$" means if she has any dollar amount left over for the month, she's technically passed.

"Try to eat healthier" is about the same, if this gorl eats a salad for dinner one night this month (and then gorge on Chinese Buff-ette off camera), well she tried, she just fell off the wagon. But there's no weight loss goal written on that board so she passes for trying.

AL's a shifty bitch who has to reason in her own mind how she's doing so well and if she gives herself enough slack she can believe all her lies about just how hard she's trying.

Whale Lake

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Questions about her following her 'program' through aside, the sixth point has me a little perplexed: what the fuck does "Know who's your 100% and who isn't" mean?
Shouldn't it be something like: "Know what your 100% is?", or a very :optimistic: "Always aim for your 100%"?
I swear to god, the more I watch her videos, the more I absorb her stupidity.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Questions about her following her 'program' through aside, the sixth point has me a little perplexed: what the fuck does "Know who's your 100% and who isn't" mean?
Shouldn't it be something like: "Know what your 100% is?", or a very :optimistic: "Always aim for your 100%"?
I swear to god, the more I watch her videos, the more I absorb her stupidity.
I think it's her "super duper best writer in the world" way of saying know who your ride or die bitches are. In English, I think it means knowing who is definitely on your side. I could be totally wrong. She's exceptional so it could mean any number of things.