Torrid Try on Haul | 560 ellbees - 08/15/19

onescarygorl

kiwifarms.net
Gorl needs to set her shelf ass out in the sun .. those pale colored tents don't do her skin any favors .. didn't she say she tans after one burn???? she already got the "burn" so she should darken up like a roast turkey in no time!
It's because she's Porchugeeze.

All these clothes are about to rip in half. Wasn't she buying a size 6 in most Torrid clothing at the beginning of this year, or am I just remembering that incorrectly? I'm estimating that she's around 615-630. Her arms have easily doubled in size in the last year alone.

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
“should i do a little jig? should i dance? what do you guys want from me?” glad to know she’s starting to take requests from her feeders, it really shows her dedication to audience involvement.

yesterday was a sloppy mukbang with plenty of mouth noises and today, we’re treated to an eight minute video of her massive body jiggling and squeezing into clothes that are two sizes too small. the feeders must be losing their fucking minds over this. our gorl is going to be drowning and candles and orng chikeen after the next chubby chaser cheque comes in!

Mercy

You really should take better care of yourself
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 892044
Its not a tumor it'sa muuuscle
View attachment 892046
deformation at its peak
View attachment 892048
Them thigh rolls peeked out
View attachment 892050
And again
View attachment 892051
Thats as far back as she can reach, look at the strain
View attachment 892052View attachment 892053
realizing the lord has forsaken you
View attachment 892054
Stop. Also, shes so flush from moving around her skintone matches the dress lol
View attachment 892055
God everything about her is terrifying.

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Amber will ever admit to the big 600, we will need to wait for the obituary for the truth.

In her mind 600 is the final failure point, in her tiny head as long as she doesn't pass(now admit) 600 she can stay alive and lose it all. If she were to admit it, that would mean all us haydurs were right, always right, from the very beginning and our gorl can't let that happen. She will try (and fail) to keep up appearances til the bitter end.

But truth is patient, she can't run forever. In the end it will stand side by side with death as all the consequences to her actions finally catch up to her.

Also this bitch needs a new video idea, torrid hauls are inscrutiating to sit through. I demand more rancid recipes or maybe a full on war in the gaycare. Somebody has to snap and we need it all on video!

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Amber will ever admit to the big 600, we will need to wait for the obituary for the truth.

In her mind 600 is the final failure point, in her tiny head as long as she doesn't pass(now admit) 600 she can stay alive and lose it all. If she were to admit it, that would mean all us haydurs were right, always right, from the very beginning and our gorl can't let that happen. She will try (and fail) to keep up appearances....
That's how she was with the 500lb mark as well--like it was some kind of line drawn that she would never cross. Big Al fought tooth and nail. even "promising" that she'd NEVER be 500lb...until she finally HAD to admit to it because we're not blind.
600lbs is going the same way and the fatter she gets, the easier it is to fudge her exact weight....how many 600 pounders do most people know to compare her too?

RemoveKebab

Orange Chicken Bad. Cheeto Amber.
kiwifarms.net
My theory with this torrid haul:

She has admitted recently that she lets unopened Torrid bags sit around and she eventually opens them up. My thought is that she ordered these before her pig out and she put on even more weight. I believe her hitting 600 ellbees coupled with the diet doctor fail gave her the chance to completely pig out.

Goalweight170

kiwifarms.net
I wish she had some art skills and drew herself, because I'm dying to know just how she sees herself to be eye-fucking herself the way she always is...
My personal belief is that she has what anorexic and bulimics have. Only the opposite. She truly thinks she is the most stunning creature to walk the face of the earth. She thinks she weighs 130 pounds and is a dainty, sexy little princess. The eye fucking gives it away. And another thing. Do we know for sure she is buying size 4 and 5 dresses from Torrid? She may be buying a size 6 and is too vain to admit it. She’s clearly a size 34 or 36. If they make clothes that big.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino