Torrid Try on Haul | 560 ellbees - 08/15/19

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
I've not thought to do this with other Torrid hauls, (although I've looked up a few items) but I've noticed that most items you get an option to choose which model you want to see wearing the clothes...size 1, 2 or 4 (as per screenshot)

View attachment 895363

I think we can all agree, like fuck is Albert a 4 like above, a 5 or probably not even a 6 - but despite that I noticed EVERY item she bought in this haul did NOT have the option to show in higher sizes, only the default size 1...
If there was even one that did, I'd not find it quite so strange!
Coincidence, or - what are the odds she deliberately did this so nobody could compare the size 4 in the catalogue with herself? 🤔

Incidentally, the pink dress (she ordered in a size 4 I think) - jeez does Albert not see a problem when on a 5'9 model the dress hits ankle length and knee-length at front but on herself at 5'3 it barely comes much down past her shelf at the back and only just covers her fupa at the front?‽
View attachment 895423

View attachment 895433

Well, I guess we will see sometime, seeing as she's 'saving it til she's lost weight' haha as if 🤣 - my theory is she CAN'T send them back because I'm sure that ain't coming off without ripping - I'm kind of in awe that she somehow actually got the thing on
Let's not forget that it has ruching that is 100% gone on the lower half of her chest.

lisanimelis

kiwifarms.net
Ambers shelf ass has always confused me. How the hell does something like that work/happen?
Latish, but I think it's because she's a pear body type underneath all of that excess. It explains how she still barely has boobs too.
Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 11.41.54 AM.png

Soo basically, if she was about 500 elbees lighter, she'd have the much desired slim-thick figure, but we all know that's never gonna happen. Even if she did lose the weight, as has been mentioned many times before, her body's too stretched and warped to regain any semblance of an appealing figure.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino