TORRID TRYON HAUL!!!!! (03/29/21) - A boring, brief Torrid Haul. No legs or anything like that.

Smoovy Jay

Edibles, sex and livestreaming
kiwifarms.net
I know it’s always said but Jesus Christ. It’s truly shocking seeing her entire body and your brain is trying to accept that it’s a human body. She gets mad at people being “fat phobic” but fuck Amber, you’re not supposed to look like that. You should feel shame.

LightEmittingDiode

Ages 16+, choking hazard, may contain nuts
kiwifarms.net
I always enjoy seeing how her bra sits atop her back tits
27B9CB2C-21AD-4510-965B-6680343D9449.jpeg

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
I always enjoy seeing how her bra sits atop her back tits
View attachment 2040577
That looks painful. It really highlights how much weight she has gained. When she first got that bra she could wear it correctly acrossed her back, and now it's up under her armpits just like her old 10 year old bra fit.
She's she's outgrown Torrid bras, what will she do when she outgrows Torrid clothes and why don't she buy some new pants that don't have holes and crotch bleach?

Luna Mothews

kiwifarms.net
Torrid doing a Barbie collection is funny af. Sure, there is a curvy Barbie, but that's more of a realistic proportion, not a deathfat. If Torrid wants to be hip and appropriate they should do a cow print collection.
At around 0:36 she says something akin to "I don't hide my body unlike certain people" and she says it super smugly. What's that about? A dig at Chuck? Young Dumb Honey Cunt?

w4vy_gr4vy

Wogglebuggian Of Taste And Culture
kiwifarms.net

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
This shot shows startling growth of her dowager's hump... which is the massive lump of back fat on her neck

Dowager's hump typically refers to curvature of the cervical spine itself due to age-related breakdown of the vertebrae. Of course, that may also be happening to her, what with the amount of stress her bones are under and her hysterectomy leading to osteoporosis.

My Cat Is Racist

kiwifarms.net
Dowager's hump typically refers to curvature of the cervical spine itself due to age-related breakdown of the vertebrae. Of course, that may also be happening to her, what with the amount of stress her bones are under and her hysterectomy leading to osteoporosis.
I would attribute this hump to poor posture as well as her body simply trying to find places to put the fat deposits.
I don't know how she can create these videos and edit them without feeling some level of shame or dismay at how she looks. Dr Now sometimes gets his patients to stand in front of a mirror and look at themselves when they're being very stubborn about putting down the fork. Some of them realise how monstrous and inhuman they look and begin to change.

She says she's miserable and hates her body but if that was the case, why would she stay this weight?

Slight power level. I gained 30kg/66pounds after quitting smoking and what helped me change was noticing stretch marks on my stomach. I knew i had to do something before I got worse. I can't imagine seeing myself like this and being okay with it.

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I forgot about the vertebral changes associated with Dowager's Hump. Visually, I can't get past how quickly she's putting fat on, in that area. I wonder if she's not seeing changes in the positioning of her vertebral column though - she's carrying so much weight & her posture, at the best of time, is appalling.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
The fact that she used the word “stuneeen” to describe a piece of Chinese slave labor, mass produced fast fashion is possibly the greatest example of her lack of vocabulary. She goes from a lukewarm “so cute” all the way to “stunneeen”. Pretty bleak considering English is her first and only language.

The hope diamond is stunning. Original designer couture is stunning. Handcrafted ball gowns are stunning. Torrid clothes are okay at the very best, but not on her lol

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber from her video where she announced 572.4 lb for the first time on April 13, 2019:
20190413.png
Amber in her video published (no idea when it was filmed) on March 29. 2021:
20210329-.png
Now, she might not be all the way back to 570+, but look how much her face has filled back out. Her neck has disappeared again. She's very close to getting back to that point.