Let's Sperg Total War: Warhammer 2 - Skaven Master-race

Freedom Gobbler

gobbles
kiwifarms.net
Yes yes, niggers, Skaven ARE the best fucking race. Anyone who says otherwise is a faggot who probably prefers to play Vermintide.

Real talk though, what's your preferred race in Warhammer 2? I'm kinda a retard and latch onto 1 or two races that really match my style. Skaven just speak to me on a personal level and are a tactical nightmare against whoever they go against.

• Autistic
Reactions: ZombiefiedFerret

Freedom Gobbler

gobbles
kiwifarms.net
Skaven only get one rocket per battle at best, Empire can field 19 Hellstorm Rocket Batteries, basic math means Empire are therefore the ultimate chad faction.
over compensating, yes yes. The problem with that is skaven will bait those rockets with slavefodder that costs nothing to have 2-3 battalions of while my warpguns rape you!

That Chris Guy

kiwifarms.net
Computer too old and gay to play 2, can play the first but load times are a bitch.

It is truly one of the most depressing experiences I've had in a while: to have a great Warhammer RTS come out, but not have the hardware to run it.

• Feels
Reactions: Freedom Gobbler

Freedom Gobbler

gobbles
kiwifarms.net
Computer too old and gay to play 2, can play the first but load times are a bitch.

It is truly one of the most depressing experiences I've had in a while: to have a great Warhammer RTS come out, but not have the hardware to run it.
Sorry brother be less of a faggot and then you can enjoy this fantastic game. They have continued to update it and not just quality of life stuff but actual content.

Fek

What could possibly go wrong?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I enjoy playing any faction outside of the lizards. Khalida, Felheart, and Durthu in the mortal empires campaign are probably my most played. Or at least were my most played before the game started perma-crashing you out of your campaign mid/late into it no matter what you do.

The absolute state of that game right now. :roll:

Quintex96

kiwifarms.net
>Joined wednesday
Not that i'm not ungrateful for the thread, but i have to know what shithole your autism got you banned from to prompt you to come here.

Tags
None