Touhou Degenerates -

Chencognito

kiwifarms.net
The fumo collector part of the community is filled to the brim with cringy autistic and lonely plushy obsessed NEETs who deserve to be mocked and ridiculed for their hobby!

Online NEET Gatherings

Average Youtube Fumo Content:

Shameimaru Aya

Your local newsbirb, bringing the hottest cow news
kiwifarms.net
wheezing in having bought a whole bunch of these dolls for dirt cheap during the pre-order run

I will never understand the lunatics who buy these for more than 30 bucks, let alone hundreds, if not thousands for some of the more popular ones.

Leaf-eon

Dose this count as a anime avatar?
kiwifarms.net
wheezing in having bought a whole bunch of these dolls for dirt cheap during the pre-order run

I will never understand the lunatics who buy these for more than 30 bucks, let alone hundreds, if not thousands for some of the more popular ones.
Considered you self lucky on finding Fumos that cheap. Now a days it's all scalpers and the ones on the rare Gift sale out with in an hour.

Last edited:

mickey339

*screams in clingy fur ball*
kiwifarms.net
Tried two of the games. No idea how it could gain the fanbase it has.
No way anyone enjoys that "gameplay" or that quality of character art.

Chencognito

kiwifarms.net
Tried two of the games. No idea how it could gain the fanbase it has.
No way anyone enjoys that "gameplay" or that quality of character art.
The games are very good as far as Bullet Hell games go, though are not why people gravitate towards the series.
The majority of people in the Touhou Fanbase are more interested in the characters and lore, though they tend to be ignorant of the actual canonical lore of the series and gravitate towards the more bland and stereotypical fanon characters so they can masterbate to and ship waifus.

Basically, It's a series filled to the brim with cute anime girls of every kind, from big titty mommies to dull-witted lolis all wrapped up in a world with practically no male characters to threaten the virgin neet's masculinity and ruin their fantasies.

This results in a fandom of infantilized men who spend their time obsessing over anime girls from a series the majority of them have never even played and buying plush toys of these same anime girls that I know for a fact some people have sewn fleshlights into.