Toy Story 4 General - or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Cash Grabs.

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
"Woody has always been confident about his place in the world and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. But when Bonnie adds a reluctant new toy called “Forky” to her room, a road trip adventure alongside old and new friends will show Woody how big the world can be for a toy. Along the way, Woody is reunited with an unexpected old friend."

I'm only okay with this if the old friend is Sid who's now a genderfluid deviant cuck who's part of Antfia and likes to vandalize cars with Drumpf bumper stickers

Guts Gets Some

"Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa
kiwifarms.net
"It doesn't feel right"

I wonder why. Maybe because it's obviously unnecessary.

I actually heard about this years back, that it was announced, and I couldn't believe they'd actually go through with it, but, I also figured they definitely would.

This reminds me of Cars 2 and 3 more than anything. You know, those memorable blockbusters.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino