Toy Story 4 General - or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Cash Grabs.

K

KO 864

kiwifarms.net
Last I checked. Still sounds like Potts in the new sneak peek, but as mentioned by @madethistocomment she doesn't sound quite right. I'd chalk that up to age (as Woody and Jessie are sounding a bit older too) and being out of practice with the role after nearly two decades.

Plus the newest clip is supposed to be a flashback, though it raises a few problems regarding one of the characters.
Now we know that batteries, or a lack there of, is not detrimental to a toy that much- Buzz's toy based electronic features are secondary, and the others don't need them at all, but RC's a odd one based off of both this new clip and the first movie. In the latter, he clearly needed them to move around (at least with the controller), and here, since he is a toy whose electronic features make up the whole point of the toy, he's shown in both the rain and moving without the use of the controller. Now I want to say water should short out such features, but seeing as Buzz hosed himself off at the end of the third movie and his voice box function as a regular toy was still working afterwords, I honestly don't know what to say.

Though considering it's literally only 30 seconds long and it's a flashback, this could lead to an explanation as to how RC eventually got removed from the group. But I feel like it's going to raise a lot more questions than answers once the movie actually does come out.
RC could always move with out the control, he could however be controlled with it. Buzz being hosed down and RC being in the rain shouldn't short them outprovided water doesn't get into their circuitry. Provided they're not submerged in water, it would be like if your phone got a bit wet

F

FH 721

kiwifarms.net
I am interested to see what will make more money this year.

On the one hand, you have Pixar's flagship franchise returning after 9 years of absence.

On the other, you have the sequel to Disney's hottest shit which unexpectedly took the world by storm in 2013 and gave us years of terrible cosplay and merch and that fucking song which we shall not name.

Regarding this trailer though I am still not all that hyped. I love the 3 previous ones but after Monsters University, Finding Dory, and Incredibles 2 (goddamn how much that movie disappointed me) I just don't believe that Pixar can do good sequels anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Senor Cardgage Mortgage

Oh... I should eat a pony.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am interested to see what will make more money this year.

On the one hand, you have Pixar's flagship franchise returning after 9 years of absence.

On the other, you have the sequel to Disney's hottest shit which unexpectedly took the world by storm in 2013 and gave us years of terrible cosplay and merch and that fucking song which we shall not name.

Regarding this trailer though I am still not all that hyped. I love the 3 previous ones but after Monsters University, Finding Dory, and Incredibles 2 (goddamn how much that movie disappointed me) I just don't believe that Pixar can do good sequels anymore.
Just say Let it Go. That song is not Dumbledore

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
kiwifarms.net
I actually have a question about the character designs.

Is it just me, or does Bo Peep have different eyes? Maybe a different face in general?

I thought her eyes were painted on, but it looks like her maker had always had the eyes carved out, but they're more prominent now than before, though I don't know if they could rotate in that porcelain head of hers to begin with (can't remember). Also, her skin's not as pink, and I don't think it's due to the lighting/background ambience.

Oh, and they rounded out her nose it looks like. It doesn't appear as triangular as before.

I dunno, something about Bo's new design just doesn't sit well with me. It could just be the action girl look they're giving her, I dunno.

PsychoNerd054

Green people are so sexy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the trailer alone, it just seems that the spork is just going to be another Buzz, since Woody apparently needs to convince him he's a toy throughout the entire quest.

friedshrimp

uwuu
kiwifarms.net
Don't know if anyone mentioned this, but noticed how basically Disney has overtaken the box office this year.

They started the year with Captain Marvel, then Dumbo, then Endgame, then Aladdin, then...this, then Spiderman, then the Lion King, then Maleficent, then Frozen 2 and Star Wars 9 for the end. It's like they want to overtake the box office all year, no exceptions.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino