Trannies and their admirers -

Mikeula

kiwifarms.net
Want to have a thread for Trannies and the men that love them. I respect and admire Trans gurls and would love to be able to talk with one and get to know her. I am 34 and look way younger and am in good shape for my age . I work on the internet from home and recently have gotten rather lonely. Any haters and bigots do not need to be in this thread, go troll 4 chan. This is about the "ladies" and is a safe space where they can be treated with respect and affection. So inteoduce yourselves.

Mikeula

kiwifarms.net
I bet you bang the fuck out of trannies any time you get the chance you :alog:
I respect them abd treat them like the ladies they are, I would not say I "bang" them "any chance" I get .I am not a man Skank and I have standards, but I am certainly experienced. But in a good way meaning I kniw how to please them not ina gross way. No reason to be crude in this thread. It is about the ladies.

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I WAS NOT CUCKED YOU MOTHER FUCKER WE BROJE UP BUT IT WAS NOT BECAUSE ANOTGER DUDE SHE DUMPED ME BECAUSE SHE UIS AN INSANE SOCIPATH PLUS SHE HAS HERPES SO I DONT EVEN WANT HER YOU DOBT EVEN KNIW WHAT YOUR TALKIBG ABOUT I WAS NEVER FUCKING CUCKED
If you weren't cucked then why are you TYPING IN ALL CAPS?

Only people who have been cucked respond like that.

Mikeula

kiwifarms.net
Warning: THIS THREAD WAS STARTED BY AN ANGRY MAD GUY WHO IS ANGRY AND MAD AND DUMB.

And seriously into trannies. I can barely get his mouth off my girl dick.
I AM MAD BECAUSE HE SAID I WAS CUCKEX ANS I WAS NEVER CUCKED IF ANYTHIBG I AM A BULL AND THIS IS FKR TRANNIES AND GUYS THAT LIKE AND RESPECT THEM AND IF YPU DOBT LIKE OR RESPECT THEM YPU CAN GO

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I AM MAD BECAUSE HE SAID I WAS CUCKEX ANS I WAS NEVER CUCKED IF ANYTHIBG I AM A BULL AND THIS IS FKR TRANNIES AND GUYS THAT LIKE AND RESPECT THEM AND IF YPU DOBT LIKE OR RESPECT THEM YPU CAN GO
I can't parse the weird stuff you're saying but I was a linguistics major and I'm pretty sure you're speaking in Cuck.

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How does one misspell YOU as YPU?

The "P" key is two keys away from "U".

You must have really fat fingers if you do it.

Tags
None