Tranny Glossary Reloaded - The dictionary you didn't knew you needed!

tomb raider

maple syrup broad
kiwifarms.net
some potential additions.
"trans widows": wives of newly transgender people who feel like the personality they married has died. usually divorced.
"andromimetophilia": the paraphilia (yes, it's a paraphilia) of being attracted to trans identified males / male crossdressers.
i probably have more contributions, i'll keep you posted.

Kiislova

Mostly non degenerate furfag
kiwifarms.net
Is anon correct? I've never understood the "-moder" thing. Shall we accept Anon's suggestion?
Anon said:
>So, in essesnce a "-moder" is someone who at least attempts to pass? Funny...
No. Boymoders are MTFs trying to appear male, manmoders are the grown up boymoders who have given up and usually look like metalheads. Girlmoders are the ones that are trying to pass.
>So, in essesnce a "-moder" is someone who at least attempts to pass? Funny...
No, usually the moders are used in MTF
Boymoder is a MTF that presents as a boy, sometimes they are androgynous, but sometimes they BDD and just pass as homely girls
Manmoder is like boymoder but look like a grown up man, 0 androgyny.
Girlmoder is a trans woman that dress like a woman, they can pass or not.

some potential additions.
"trans widows": wives of newly transgender people who feel like the personality they married has died. usually divorced.
"andromimetophilia": the paraphilia (yes, it's a paraphilia) of being attracted to trans identified males / male crossdressers.
i probably have more contributions, i'll keep you posted.
Nice. The widow one is definetly a must-have. There should be a few examples on the forum (well, of their former partner. Bryleight comes to mind)

tomb raider

maple syrup broad
kiwifarms.net
never heard anyone use the term manmoder yet. these people are obsessed with infantilizing themselves no matter their age.

wes

kiwifarms.net
I'm highly autistic and feel compelled to correct certain definitions.

I've never seen "ACAB" being used to mean "Assigned Cock at Birth." It's usually meant to mean "All Cops are Bastards," because a lot of troons are wannabe ancoms who support things like ANTIFA and want police completely defunded or eradicated. DFAB/DMAB ("Designated Female/Male at Birth") used to be common too but I haven't seen it being used lately.

Sometimes you'll see CAFAB or CAMAB ("Coercively Assigned Female/Male at Birth"), but that's typically in reference to intersex conditions where the doctor tried to do their best with what they had when that person was born but didn't end up working out in the long term. Intersex people have come after troons for trying to appropriate the term.

Dysphoria isn't necessarily a trans-specific term but gender dysphoria can refer to feeling anguish over not passing, a general anguish over your body "not feeling right" in regards to gender, not having the right voice, etc. Troonism used to be in the DSM as Gender Identity Disorder (GID) with gender dysphoria being the main diagnostic criteria until the DSM-V. Dysphoria can also be seen in other disorders like eating disorders and Body Integrity Identity Disorder (BIID).

Truscum and Transmed aren't entirely synonyms, truscum means the person believes you need to have dysphoria to be trans and transmed means the person believes a transgender person should be medically transitioning via surgery or HRT to be considered "valid."

"Vulva owner" doesn't mean natal women, because you'll see a lot of post-op MTFs talking about their "vulvas" constantly. Kevin Gibes is a notable example of this.

Not a correction, but "tube tits" comes from the medical term tuberous breasts. (NSFW link)

"True and Honest" is a CWC-ism, not really troon related.

Stuff to add would be trans widows (as suggested above, here is one of the many websites where trans widows discuss their stories), "bottom surgery" (any major surgery regarding the genitals like phalloplasty, metoidoplasty, vaginoplasty, etc.), "top surgery" (breast augmentation such as mammaplasty or mastectomy), mastectomy itself since FTMs talk about it often, orchiectomy/"orchi," post-op, pre-op, T4T/trans for trans, TGTF/transgender transformation (a fetish), transfemme, and transmasc.

I don't see the point of ghoul/banshee either, but I'm just nitpicking at this point. It's like adding "ogre" when it's only a generic insult.

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
I'm highly autistic and feel compelled to correct certain definitions.

I've never seen "ACAB" being used to mean "Assigned Cock at Birth." It's usually meant to mean "All Cops are Bastards," because a lot of troons are wannabe ancoms who support things like ANTIFA and want police completely defunded or eradicated. DFAB/DMAB ("Designated Female/Male at Birth") used to be common too but I haven't seen it being used lately.

Sometimes you'll see CAFAB or CAMAB ("Coercively Assigned Female/Male at Birth"), but that's typically in reference to intersex conditions where the doctor tried to do their best with what they had when that person was born but didn't end up working out in the long term. Intersex people have come after troons for trying to appropriate the term.

Dysphoria isn't necessarily a trans-specific term but gender dysphoria can refer to feeling anguish over not passing, a general anguish over your body "not feeling right" in regards to gender, not having the right voice, etc. Troonism used to be in the DSM as Gender Identity Disorder (GID) with gender dysphoria being the main diagnostic criteria until the DSM-V. Dysphoria can also be seen in other disorders like eating disorders and Body Integrity Identity Disorder (BIID).

Truscum and Transmed aren't entirely synonyms, truscum means the person believes you need to have dysphoria to be trans and transmed means the person believes a transgender person should be medically transitioning via surgery or HRT to be considered "valid."

"Vulva owner" doesn't mean natal women, because you'll see a lot of post-op MTFs talking about their "vulvas" constantly. Kevin Gibes is a notable example of this.

Not a correction, but "tube tits" comes from the medical term tuberous breasts. (NSFW link)

"True and Honest" is a CWC-ism, not really troon related.

Stuff to add would be trans widows (as suggested above, here is one of the many websites where trans widows discuss their stories), "bottom surgery" (any major surgery regarding the genitals like phalloplasty, metoidoplasty, vaginoplasty, etc.), "top surgery" (breast augmentation such as mammaplasty or mastectomy), mastectomy itself since FTMs talk about it often, orchiectomy/"orchi," post-op, pre-op, T4T/trans for trans, TGTF/transgender transformation (a fetish), transfemme, and transmasc.

I don't see the point of ghoul/banshee either, but I'm just nitpicking at this point. It's like adding "ogre" when it's only a generic insult.
I'm gonna add most of these fixes soon.
Thank you for your Autism, good Sir or Madam.

Edit:
We have officially crossed the 100 definition mark.
Congratulations!

Last edited:

Spooky Bones

VERPES QVI ISTVC LEGES
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210504-210153_Twitter.jpg

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Bad Take Crucifier

It was the most unholy thing I had ever seen
kiwifarms.net
Add GNC? I was confused as fuck while reading "GNC females" and "GNC males" on some gender post, because I thought they meant the vitamin store.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
In the UK at least, BAME means "Black and Minority Ethnicities", not "Black and Middle Eastern". It's our equivalent to PoC, i.e. lumping everyone who isn't white into a single category which isn't racist at all no sir.

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
In the UK at least, BAME means "Black and Minority Ethnicities", not "Black and Middle Eastern". It's our equivalent to PoC, i.e. lumping everyone who isn't white into a single category which isn't racist at all no sir.
According to pozzed wikipedia BAME is "Black, Asian and minority ethnic", I presume BME removes asians.
Correcting it now.