Tranny Glossary Reloaded - The dictionary you didn't knew you needed!

Kenya Jones

Hard-R Gamer
kiwifarms.net
A few fixes:
Modder / Boymodder / Manmodder / Girlmodder
I've only seen it spelled with one d.
Passing / Pass
"into" is misspelled.
Repressor*
Dysphoria misspelled.
Generally refers to any trans person. Was originally made to delineate that trans people of a certain website (somebody has to say which, I do not remember)
Tramsfemine / Transfeminine
Doesn't completely mean that. I've seen it used as parallel to non-binary people who try to act more like a woman (both MtNB and FtNB). The opposite for transmasc.
Tube Tits / Cone Tits
Not exactly fake tits, are more closely akin to gynecomastia or something of that nature. It's breast growth from hormones.

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
I've seen the term "Transformer" used mainly on reddit.

It should be included as a way to refer transgenders.

Edit: Decepticon is also apt for traps.

spider egg salad

I'm right behind you.
kiwifarms.net
lol.PNG

:story:Hello, Kettle.

Kiislova

Mostly non degenerate furfag
kiwifarms.net
A few fixes:

I've only seen it spelled with one d.

"into" is misspelled.

Repressor*

Dysphoria misspelled.

Generally refers to any trans person. Was originally made to delineate that trans people of a certain website (somebody has to say which, I do not remember)

Doesn't completely mean that. I've seen it used as parallel to non-binary people who try to act more like a woman (both MtNB and FtNB). The opposite for transmasc.

Not exactly fake tits, are more closely akin to gynecomastia or something of that nature. It's breast growth from hormones.
Added all the corrections. Also, nice to see you again contributing to this thread :)

NoFeline

baby is ended.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A few corrections:

1620275880701.png

GNC doesn't inherently mean trans, although troons like to insist it's under the trans umbrella. Literally just tomboys and tomgirls and their adult counterparts.

1620275962794.png

Transmed is supposed to be the same as truscum except cis. Truscum are scum because they're traitors, which makes them worse than transmeds.

1620276173790.png

Not uncorrect but should include a brief explanation of how it was used to refer to Trans SomethingAwful users ("Goons") before TERFs picked it up for use as a general term.

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
A few corrections:

View attachment 2146940
GNC doesn't inherently mean trans, although troons like to insist it's under the trans umbrella. Literally just tomboys and tomgirls and their adult counterparts.

View attachment 2146945
Transmed is supposed to be the same as truscum except cis. Truscum are scum because they're traitors, which makes them worse than transmeds.

View attachment 2146953
Not uncorrect but should include a brief explanation of how it was used to refer to Trans SomethingAwful users ("Goons") before TERFs picked it up for use as a general term.
So what would be a better definition of GNC and Transmed?

NoFeline

baby is ended.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what would be a better definition of GNC and Transmed?
🤔 How about...
GNC: describes someone whose gender performance is different from their gender identity. Tomboys and tomgirls basically
Transmed: Short for Transmedicalist, someone who believes you must have dysphoria to be trans, but is not trans themself. See also: Truscum

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
🤔 How about...
GNC: describes someone whose gender performance is different from their gender identity. Tomboys and tomgirls basically
Transmed: Short for Transmedicalist, someone who believes you must have dysphoria to be trans, but is not trans themself. See also: Truscum
I would add to GNC the "expected" word. As in
GNC: describes someone whose gender performance is different from the one expected from their gender identity. Tomboys and tomgirls basically.

NoFeline

baby is ended.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would add to GNC the "expected" word. As in
GNC: describes someone whose gender performance is different from the one expected from their gender identity. Tomboys and tomgirls basically.
Yeah, excellent addition.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
As a rule of thumb, being "disabled" ranges from being autistic, having chronic depression, or being diagnosed with anxiety. You know, a handful of the pro-SJW mental disorders.
never heard anyone use the term manmoder yet. these people are obsessed with infantilizing themselves no matter their age.
I think this is exclusive to 4chan.

And we might as well add "Savage" to the list.

Which kind of fits, considering he didn't pick up the stack of merch that he knocked over.

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
As a rule of thumb, being "disabled" ranges from being autistic, having chronic depression, or being diagnosed with anxiety. You know, a handful of the pro-SJW mental disorders.

I think this is exclusive to 4chan.

And we might as well add "Savage" to the list.

Which kind of fits, considering he didn't pick up the stack of merch that he knocked over.
This reminds me I should add "Ma'am / Is Ma'am - A hulking, masculine MtF troon, see video"

Fellow scholars, I came here searching for answers, does anybody know what a "gigapp" is? Just an euphemism for troons, or is it something more specific?
No, effing idea.

Kenya Jones

Hard-R Gamer
kiwifarms.net
Oh here's another one, while not really a trans thing, a lot of trannies are into and has become a bit of a meme:

BLÅHAJ/Blahaj: A stuffed animal sold by Ikea that is very popular with trans people (specifically boymoders) for some reason.
1620432977392.png

BLÅHAJ(TM) in it's proper place.
1620435891075.png

Typical tranny bed.

Last edited:

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
Oh here's another one, while not really a trans thing, a lot of trannies are into and has become a bit of a meme:

BLÅHAJ/Blahaj: A stuffed animal sold by Ikea that is very popular with trans people (specifically boymoders) for some reason.
View attachment 2151714
BLÅHAJ(TM) in it's proper place.
View attachment 2151823
Typical tranny bed.
Is not even baby-blue and baby-pink!

tomb raider

maple syrup broad
kiwifarms.net
Fellow scholars, I came here searching for answers, does anybody know what a "gigapp" is? Just an euphemism for troons, or is it something more specific?
a "gig app" is an app where you perform gigs (a word for odd jobs that typically don't pay very much, used to be more of a rock and roll word like "playing gigs", but its common usage i think was popularized through neighborhood sites like craigslist).

so rideshare apps (uber), food delivery apps (doordash), tasking apps (taskrabbit), etc. while not a troon-specific word so it may not belong here, a lot of trans people are autistic and underemployed and it's not too difficult to work for one of these apps.