Tranny Glossary Reloaded - The dictionary you didn't knew you needed!

1440p Curved Monitor

165 hz
kiwifarms.net
Another definition you should add is desist/desistor/desistance. It refers to stopping the identification as trans. He different between that and detrans is that detrans refers to the reversal of medical and social transition (eg, going off hormones) while desist is the reversal of social transition. A small difference but necessary if you start to explore detrans areas.

Kiislova

Mostly non degenerate furfag
kiwifarms.net
I'd be inclined to change the definition of TERF. Although the acronym refers to feminists, the vast majority of people labelled as TERFS aren't by any stretch of the definition feminist. A better definition might be anyone of any sex who doesn't unquestioningly repeat and believe the TWAW and TMAM mantra.
True although the original definition must stay. I will add it as a clarification.

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
Oh gosh I forgot to add the difference between a Trans-lesbian and Transbian. A translesbian is what you think it is, MtF who is into women. A transbian on the other hand is a MtF tranny into other MtF trannies.
I've thought transbians and trans lesbians were the same. Here in the farms is used interchangeably.

Transbians featured on this site tend to have a "cis woman only" preference, odlly enough. See: Yaniv.

1440p Curved Monitor

165 hz
kiwifarms.net
I'd be inclined to change the definition of TERF. Although the acronym refers to feminists, the vast majority of people labelled as TERFS aren't by any stretch of the definition feminist. A better definition might be anyone of any sex who doesn't unquestioningly repeat and believe the TWAW and TMAM mantra.
Hard disagree on that it's used on anyone of either sex. TERF is almost always reserved for women, even the TERF strawmans are women. If a man doesn't agree with TWAW, he usually is written off as transphobic but won't get as harsh as a backlash if he were a woman. Troons get off to making women do what they want, so they are much angrier at a woman who says no than a man who says no.

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
Hard disagree on that it's used on anyone of either sex. TERF is almost always reserved for women, even the TERF strawmans are women. If a man doesn't agree with TWAW, he usually is written off as transphobic but won't get as harsh as a backlash if he were a woman. Troons get off to making women do what they want, so they are much angrier at a woman who says no than a man who says no.
I've added a clarification following Ugandan's suggestion. Check the current definition at OP and see if it is OK as is or if you would change "anyone" for "any woman" or similar.

Kenya Jones

Hard-R Gamer
kiwifarms.net
I've thought transbians and trans lesbians were the same. Here in the farms is used interchangeably.

Transbians featured on this site tend to have a "cis woman only" preference, odlly enough. See: Yaniv.
By most trans people they like to differentiate. And yeah, what we gotta remember is that the trannies you see on here, especially the tranny sideshows thread (where I got the idea from), are not the majority of trans people, just the most vocal. For example, most trans people (and medical professionals) don't believe in Dr. Blanchard's theories (I mean let's be honest, it puts down gender dysphoria as to ONLY being about sexuality by a guy who has admitted to being a tranny chaser).

Edit: Yes I went off topic there lol but I just wanted to give an example.

Legoshi

Evil cislesbian rabbits, suck my she-wolf dick!
kiwifarms.net
Skirt go spinny- A phrase when MTF's feel "happy" if they're wearing a skirt and brings them "euphoria".

This brings us to the next troon slang terminology "euphoria".

Euphoria-When an autogynephilic MTF troon gets aroused by wearing female clothes.

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
Skirt go spinny- A phrase when MTF's feel "happy" if they're wearing a skirt and brings them "euphoria".

This brings us to the next troon slang terminology "euphoria".

Euphoria-When an autogynephilic MTF troon gets aroused by wearing female clothes.
A bit late but updated with your definitions, minor changes.

Also added H+ since "transhumanism" seems common among troons.

Legoshi

kiwifarms.net
A bit late but updated with your definitions, minor changes.

Also added H+ since "transhumanism" seems common among troons.
Thanks. I also have two more!

Cisterhood/Cisters-Used to silence any discussion relating to women/female experience like periods and cramps.

Fronthole-Misogynistic slang used by MTF/TIM troons to refer to natal-born "cis" women.

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
Thanks. I also have two more!

Cisterhood/Cisters-Used to silence any discussion relating to women/female experience like periods and cramps.

Fronthole-Misogynistic slang used by MTF/TIM troons to refer to natal-born "cis" women.
First time I heard the "Cisterhood"
Is that like a derogatory term for the "sisterhood" that explicitly excludes them troons?

Regarding front hole, saying that a troon is misoginistic is quite redundant.

I think I should add "Female experience" some way... But can't find the words.

Legoshi

kiwifarms.net
First time I heard the "Cisterhood"
Is that like a derogatory term for the "sisterhood" that explicitly excludes them troons?

Regarding front hole, saying that a troon is misoginistic is quite redundant.

I think I should add "Female experience" some way... But can't find the words.
Yeah. It basically means they're forcing themselves into womens' conversations that don't effect them or shouldn't be in like pregnancy, endometriosis etc. It's used like "Sisters not Cisters!".

Would "being born as females" work?

Last edited:

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
Gimme a definition that pleases you and I'll add it, Mr. Nerdshamer :biggrin:
On paper, it's a combination of how one's race, gender, wealth, etc. provides a means of discrimination.

For trannies, it's mostly an shield against criticism for when they're a racial minority and trans, or just being trans and a little bit on the impoverished side. Like how one resorts to whoring and stays poor because business is slow and nobody wants to do it with a tranny, that week; partly because the chick wearing fishnets down the street has a "no condom" special going on. So obviously, society is discriminating against trans sex workers and intersectionality is the buzzword for when you're multitude of "oppressed" traits are inconveniencing someone.

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
On paper, it's a combination of how one's race, gender, wealth, etc. provides a means of discrimination.

For trannies, it's mostly an shield against criticism for when they're a racial minority and trans, or just being trans and a little bit on the impoverished side. Like how one resorts to whoring and stays poor because business is slow and nobody wants to do it with a tranny, that week; partly because the chick wearing fishnets down the street has a "no condom" special going on. So obviously, society is discriminating against trans sex workers and intersectionality is the buzzword for when you're multitude of "oppressed" traits are inconveniencing someone.
I've slimmed it down a bit, I think it is OK-ish right now.

Legoshi

kiwifarms.net
Mumsnet: The 2nd most evil place that literally kills trannies, a British forum for Mums regarded by troons as "TERF net" or a "Hub of transphobia" but most users there are for advice on parenting whilst the feminist board is a small minority of the users.
Mumsnetter: Someone who frequents the form or lurks there.

Last edited: