Tranny Glossary Reloaded - The dictionary you didn't knew you needed!

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
On paper, how the combination of how one's race, gender, wealth, etc. affects discrimination. For trannies, it's mostly a shield against criticism, intersectionality is the buzzword for when their multitude of "oppressed" traits are being threatened over a perceived slight
Change it to this and your good.

Meiwaku

キウィフルーツの赤い乳首猿
kiwifarms.net
You misspelled Fujoshi. Its moon rune for 腐女子(rotting woman) which is a kanji word play on 婦女子(which means women/girls).

Dilligaff

Ribbit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How about "hon"? Copied from Urban Dictionary: "Used to derogatorily describe a late transitioning trans woman, who often dresses stereotypically and doesn't pass very well. The trans woman from the "It's ma'am" GameStop video may come to mind first and foremost."

I first heard it here on the Farms, but couldn't find it quickly.

Kiislova

Mostly non degenerate furfag
kiwifarms.net
How about "hon"? Copied from Urban Dictionary: "Used to derogatorily describe a late transitioning trans woman, who often dresses stereotypically and doesn't pass very well. The trans woman from the "It's ma'am" GameStop video may come to mind first and foremost."

I first heard it here on the Farms, but couldn't find it quickly.
A simpler definition is already on the list. Maybe I could add a few things.

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
"Birthing People" for refering to pregnant woman is now a thing. And I thought "Vulva Owners" was edging on self-parody. :lit:

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
Wait until you hear about chestfeeding.
I'm adding that as "Breastfeeding but more inclusive because your standard FtM Aiden breasts ain't breasts, that's just chest. Breastfeeding is transphobic"

Edit:
Happy 123 definitions!
Unsure if I should feel proud or horrified