Tranny Glossary Reloaded - The dictionary you didn't knew you needed!

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
On paper, how the combination of how one's race, gender, wealth, etc. affects discrimination. For trannies, it's mostly a shield against criticism, intersectionality is the buzzword for when their multitude of "oppressed" traits are being threatened over a perceived slight
Change it to this and your good.

Meiwaku

キウィフルーツの赤い乳首猿
kiwifarms.net
You misspelled Fujoshi. Its moon rune for 腐女子(rotting woman) which is a kanji word play on 婦女子(which means women/girls).

Dilligaff

Ribbit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How about "hon"? Copied from Urban Dictionary: "Used to derogatorily describe a late transitioning trans woman, who often dresses stereotypically and doesn't pass very well. The trans woman from the "It's ma'am" GameStop video may come to mind first and foremost."

I first heard it here on the Farms, but couldn't find it quickly.

Kiislova

Mostly non degenerate furfag
kiwifarms.net
How about "hon"? Copied from Urban Dictionary: "Used to derogatorily describe a late transitioning trans woman, who often dresses stereotypically and doesn't pass very well. The trans woman from the "It's ma'am" GameStop video may come to mind first and foremost."

I first heard it here on the Farms, but couldn't find it quickly.
A simpler definition is already on the list. Maybe I could add a few things.

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
"Birthing People" for refering to pregnant woman is now a thing. And I thought "Vulva Owners" was edging on self-parody. :lit:

Legoshi

18 year old grey wolf high school dropout
kiwifarms.net
I've seen Zoey used on this forum as well. It's an alternative name for Anna to refer to MTF troons who don't pass at all. Refers to former hulking AGP US combat veteran tranny "Zoey Turr" who threatened Ben Shapiro with violence when he refused to use his pronouns during an interview.

Womxn-Used to refer to transwomen, women, and nonbinary/genderqueer people. More politically correct than womyn.

Non-Prostate Owners- Used to refer to women (who don't have prostates)

Last edited:

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
I've seen Zoey used on this forum as well. It's an alternative name for Anna to refer to MTF troons who don't pass at all.

Womxn-Used to refer to transwomen, women, and nonbinary/genderqueer people. More politically correct than womyn.

Non-Prostate Owners- Used to refer to women (who don't have prostates)
Ive only seen the womxn and maybe zoey.
Do you have a link to Non-prostate owners use in the wild?

Legoshi

18 year old grey wolf high school dropout
kiwifarms.net
Ive only seen the womxn and maybe zoey.
Do you have a link to Non-prostate owners use in the wild?
Teen-Vogue-3-650x351.jpg

Here's part of the original article before they edited it when backlash ensued.

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
As much as I hate RationalWiki, even they still get stuff right when they aren't being political.
Nice.
It lacks some shitposting but... Is rationalwiki

"crossdresser" is a Slur now? hah!

Edit:
Thanks to RationalWikie I thereby welcome the following words:
  • Tucking Hiding the penis
  • Packing / Packer Putting a fake bulge in your underwear as to look more manly
  • Binding Putting on a binder (corset-like thing) to hide your breasts; Continuous usage of a binder makes the tits awfuly deformed
  • Femme Short for "Femenine" meaning a woman
  • Masc Short for "Masculine" meaning a man
  • Gatekeeping / Gatekeepers Any checks or limitations or any process at all that may prevent a troon for ketting their titty skittles
  • TERF Island The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Trap You know traps are gay, even if you say it ain't so

Last edited:

Seven Costanza

kiwifarms.net

Holy shit that is something else. First entry literally states that "TERF-y" attempts to define "woman" appeal to the No True Scotsman fallacy. By this same logic, calling a dog a canine or a tree a plant are also "No True Scotsmen." After all, why should anyone be granted the "authority" to "define" anything???

I gotta say, it is hilarious watching leftists try to simultaneously juggle their "listen to the experts!" science worship alongside their "words have no meaning" sociopolitical relativism.