Tranny Glossary Reloaded - The dictionary you didn't knew you needed!

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Legoshi

18 year old grey wolf high school dropout
kiwifarms.net
On a funny note I had one suspiciously wand-like device used on me to reduce pain on one muscle that got overloaded while working out.

I will update the definitons when I get home

Legoshi

kiwifarms.net
Genital preference- Troonese for "sexual attraction" that is often hurled towards LGB people (lesbians and gays in particular) for not being into Gaydens' or troonbians' girl dick or boy pussy.

Pansexual- The only "sexuality" deemed non-bigoted by troons. Just a fancy way of saying bisexual when the vast majority of self-respecting bisexuals won't give into pressure to have sex with troons.

Frankentroon- A hideous trans person who's surgery didn't come out well in the end.

Balogna- An FTM constructed "penis"

Bonus hole/Three holes-What Gaydens refer to their genitals. Gaydens often try to pressure gay men into having sex with him by mentioning they have three holes they can fuck (anus, vagina, urethra) and to shame them for preferring male buns/anuses.

Troonish/Trannish/Traneese-Slang and terms used by troons that nobody knows what they're on about. Almost like a different language.

Kiislova

Mostly non degenerate furfag
kiwifarms.net
Genital preference- Troonese for "sexual attraction" that is often hurled towards LGB people (lesbians and gays in particular) for not being into Gaydens' or troonbians' girl dick or boy pussy.

Pansexual- The only "sexuality" deemed non-bigoted by troons. Just a fancy way of saying bisexual when the vast majority of self-respecting bisexuals won't give into pressure to have sex with troons.

Frankentroon- A hideous trans person who's surgery didn't come out well in the end.

Balogna- An FTM constructed "penis"

Bonus hole/Three holes-What Gaydens refer to their genitals. Gaydens often try to pressure gay men into having sex with him by mentioning they have three holes they can fuck (anus, vagina, urethra) and to shame them for preferring male buns/anuses.

Troonish/Trannish/Traneese-Slang and terms used by troons that nobody knows what they're on about. Almost like a different language.
Balogna or Bologna (like pasta)?

Also, note to self, add:
- Aero
- Demi
(Ref post)

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's "attack helicopter" not "apache helicopter" you exceptional individual.

Legoshi

kiwifarms.net
Balogna or Bologna (like pasta)?

Also, note to self, add:
- Aero
- Demi
(Ref post)
Bologna-Like the beef sausage

I also forgot to add autohomoeroticism. I learnt about the term in Helen Joyce's new book.

Autohomoeroticism-The attraction or arousal of the idea of oneself being a gay man. There is much debate on whether or not heterosexual FTMs experience either autoandrophile or autohomoeroticisim.

TENI- Transgender Equality Network of Ireland Ireland's largest pro troon lobby.

Stonewall-LGBT charity that lost its way and now bends over for the troon cult.

LGB Alliance- An "evil transphobic" group that doesn't believe that trannies should be lumped in with people who define themselves on their sexuality.

Bonerwall/Stonefall- Nicknames by opponents of the organisation who are against their agenda.

Last edited:

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
Bologna-Like the beef sausage

I also forgot to add autohomoeroticism. I learnt about the term in Helen Joyce's new book.

Autohomoeroticism-The attraction or arousal of the idea of oneself being a gay man. There is much debate on whether or not heterosexual FTMs experience either autoandrophile or autohomoeroticisim.

TENI- Transgender Equality Network of Ireland Ireland's largest pro troon lobby.

Stonewall-LGBT charity that lost its way and now bends over for the troon cult.

LGB Alliance- An "evil transphobic" group that doesn't believe that trannies should be lumped in with people who define themselves on their sexuality.

Bonerwall/Stonefall- Nicknames by opponents of the organisation who are against their agenda.
Added all the remaining definitions. 225 definitions so far.
Neat.

Legoshi

kiwifarms.net
Added all the remaining definitions. 225 definitions so far.
Neat.
Thanks so much! :)

Edit: I forgot some!

Genital Fetishist: An insulting nickname for lesbians and gays given by troons for preferring the same sex.

Genital Hangup: A troon term used for gays and lesbians for wanting to only date people with the same sex.

Clenis: Clitoris and penis Basically an enlargened clitoris caused by testosterone pills that make the clitoris look more phallic/like a penis. Gaydens think that gay men will like it.

Last edited:

just a cat

The Tumblrina Whisperer
kiwifarms.net
I think a more accurate definition for transmaiden would be:

Transmaiden - Mostly used in gender critical circles to refer to a person who doesn't identify as trans, but acts as a cheerleader for gender identity ideology. Combination of "trans" and "handmaiden".

Also might be worth adding:

Kweer - Corruption of "queer", used to mock people deeply into the gender ideology who may use multiple labels to appear special.

Last edited:

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
I think a more accurate definition for transmaiden would be:

Transmaiden - Mostly used in gender critical circles to refer to a person who doesn't identify as trans, but acts as a cheerleader for gender identity ideology. Combination of "trans" and "handmaiden".

Also might be worth adding:

Kweer - Corruption of "queer", used to mock people deeply into the gender ideology who may use multiple labels to appear special.
Updated definition and added the new one.
Thanks!

Kiislova

kiwifarms.net
Note to self.
Use @SCSI post for the AGP smirk / Autogynesmile