Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6317165/Transgender-girl-charged-brutal-high-school-attack-caught-camera-says-bullied.html

A transgender girl accused of assaulting two students at a Texas high school alleges that she was being bullied and was merely fighting back

Shocking video shows a student identified by police as Travez Perry violently punching, kicking and stomping on a girl in the hallway of Tomball High School.

The female student was transported to the hospital along with a male student, whom Perry allegedly kicked in the face and knocked unconscious.

According to the police report, Perry - who goes by 'Millie' - told officers that the victim has been bullying her and had posted a photo of her on social media with a negative comment.

One Tomball High School parent whose daughter knows Perry said that the 18-year-old had been the target of a death threat.

'From what my daughter has said that the girl that was the bully had posted a picture of Millie saying people like this should die,' the mother, who asked not to be identified by name, told DailyMail.com.

When Perry appeared in court on assault charges, her attorney told a judge that the teen has been undergoing a difficult transition from male to female and that: 'There's more to this story than meets the eye.'

Perry is currently out on bond, according to authorities.

The video of the altercation sparked a widespread debate on social media as some claim Perry was justified in standing up to her alleged bullies and others condemn her use of violence.

The mother who spoke with DailyMail.com has been one of Millie's most ardent defenders on Facebook.

'I do not condone violence at all. But situations like this show that people now a days, not just kids, think they can post what they want. Or say what they want without thinking of who they are hurting,' she said.

'Nobody knows what Millie has gone through, and this could have just been a final straw for her. That is all speculation of course because I don't personally know her or her family, but as a parent and someone who is part of the LGBTQ community this girl needs help and support, not grown men online talking about her private parts and shaming and mocking her.'

One Facebook commenter summed up the views of many, writing: 'This was brutal, and severe! I was bullied for years and never attacked anyone!'

Multiple commenters rejected the gender transition defense and classified the attack as a male senselessly beating a female.

One woman wrote on Facebook: 'This person will get off because they're transitioning. This is an animal. She kicked, and stomped, and beat...not okay. Bullying is not acceptable, but kicking someone in the head. Punishment doesn't fit the crime.'

FB https://www.facebook.com/travez.perry http://archive.li/mnEmm

FB_IMG_1540539738552.jpg

Last edited:

Dysnomia

Gloop Gloop
kiwifarms.net
"She".:mad:

So big male dindu uses manstrength to beat up girls then cries "muh transphobia".

He is not a girl. He is using his big strong manbody to beat up on girls. But since he's a troon we have to feel sorry for him. Excuse me... Her.:roll:

'Nobody knows what Millie has gone through, and this could have just been a final straw for her. That is all speculation of course because I don't personally know her or her family, but as a parent and someone who is part of the LGBTQ community this girl needs help and support, not grown men online talking about her private parts and shaming and mocking her.'
It's a male beating up females. No matter how you try to slice it Millie is still a guy. He can chop off his dick and wear high heels. Still a guy. This insinuation that we are supposed to just look the other way because he's transitioning is ridiculous and dangerous. What happens when he's sent to jail? What about the future? I guarantee Millie here is going to become very familiar with the slammer throughout his lifetime. He really looks the type. Will he be put in women's prison where he's a danger to female inmates?

I guarantee that he's a troublemaker and his personality doesn't make him a popular student at all. Maybe he's the real bully here and those girls were just sick of him already? You know the attitude troons tend to have about real women.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino