Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

kidsquid

pretty good, it doesn't seem
kiwifarms.net
Transgender lottery winner Melissa Ede dies suddenly aged 58
Melissa Ede, a former taxi driver from Hull, scooped £4m on a scratch card 18 months ago
Transgender lottery winner Melissa Ede has died aged 58 - days after she was rushed to hospital.
Her grieving fiancée, Rachel Nason, confirmed the sad news this morning that Melissa died suddenly on Saturday night, reports Hull Live.
Her cause of death isn't known, however, only last week she was taken to A&E suffering from a suspected heart attack.
At the time she said: “You can be here one minute and gone the next."
Her family have said funeral arrangements are being made and details will be released to the public at a later date.
The former taxi driver from Hull, who won £4million on a scratch card in 2017, was rushed to hospital with a suspected heart attack on bank holiday Monday.

Melissa - who said she was "Hull's very own Katie Price" - had been struggling to breathe and had terrible chest pains.
She told The Mirror last Tuesday: “I really did think my time was up. My chest was crushing in. I thought, ‘This is it.’

Melissa hit the headlines after scooping £4m on a scratch card (Image: Roland Leon/Daily Mirror)

Melissa pictured celebrating her win (Image: PA Wire/PA Images)READ MORE

“I told Rachel, ‘I love you so much. Always remember that.’"
An ambulance arrived five minutes after Rachel dialled 999.
After five hours at Hull Royal Infirmary, where she had blood tests, heart checks and X-rays on her lungs, Melissa got the all-clear.
At the time, doctors said it was not a heart attack.
“It makes you realise how precious life is,” Melissa had said.
She tragically added: “You can be here one minute and gone the next."

She had a health scare last week and admitted she thought her 'time was up' (Image: Hull Daily Mail / SWNS.com)

Fiancee Rachel confirmed Melissa died on May 11 (Image: Hull Daily Mail WS)READ MORE
Melissa appeared on The Jeremy Kyle show in 2017.
However Mirror Online understands that her death is not linked with the news that today's show has been postponed due to a death of a guest.
Her health scare last week began when she rushed to finish mowing the lawn, before a downpour on Sunday.
She said: “I was really out of breath afterwards. It all kicked off early Monday and again in the afternoon.
“My heart was pounding and it was all the signs of a heart attack.”
Mel had also recently told The Mirror that she felt like a “brand new woman” after splashing out £50,000 on new teeth, lip fillers, cheek fillers and botox.

Melissa regularly posted videos on Facebook of herself dancing (Image: SWNS.com)

Melissa appearing on Jeremy kyleREAD MORE

Just weeks ago she paid £42,000 on 23 new teeth.
She had booked the “next phase” of her transformation – and was about to fork out £15,000 on a nose job and facelift.
Melissa's life changed when she bought a £10 scratchcard on December 30, 2017 that revealed her multi-million pound win.
She immediately quit her job – and had her first New Year off in 25 years.
She also moved out of her bedsit in Hull and bought a new £450,000 home for her and fiancée Rachel, who she proposed to three days before her win.
Melissa and Rachel, who has five young children, met on a ghost-hunting trip.

Melissa was 58 (Image: John Gladwin/Sunday Mirror)

She splashed out thousands on cosmetic surgery after her win (Image: SWNS.com)READ MORE
She also previously told how she had fallen out with her family after feeling they rejected her for being transgender .
At the time of her win, Melissa said her children, aged 19 to 39, had “cut me out of their lives”.
She once went on Jeremy Kyle where she discovered that her daughter Emily was not biologically hers.
But her family denied rejecting her for becoming a woman – saying she had embarrassed them with bizarre online videos in her pursuit of celebrity.
Since her win, Melissa – who wanted to promote transgender issues with Caitlyn Jenner – splashed out on an engagement ring for fiancée Rachel, 37.
Born Les, she said she made the change to Melissa around 13 years ago – after her ex ran off with a Turkish waiter.
She previously said: “When we came back from holiday I left the family home and I knew I wasn’t going to live like that again.

Melissa pictured on May 4 (Image: Melissa Ede/Facebook)

Tributes are pouring in for the former taxi driver (Image: PA)READ MORE
“I went out with my best friend, bought a load of clothes and from then I’ve been Melissa.”
Just last week Melissa had also hit out at trolls who had sent her "death wishes" after a recent health scare.
She said: "People saying it is a shame I’m not dead. Well, I’ve got a message to you people, there’s nothing actually wrong with this ticker or my lungs, all been checked out so you’ve got me for quite a while yet so I’m sure that will make you all happy."
Melissa also won a legion of fans on Facebook with her racy videos.
She would frequently post clips of her dancing in her kitchen in skimpy underwear, including three weeks ago when she taped chocolate eggs to her breasts and posed in gold hotpants.

She recently forked out for veneers (Image: Roland Leon Daily Mirror)

The win changed her life (Image: Hull Daily Mail WS)READ MORE
Fans have already started to flood her Facebook page with tributes.
One said: "I can't actually believe what im reading. Fly high Melissa. Rest in peace beautiful lady."
Another added: "I’m shocked and saddened on your passing Mel. You never failed to make me laugh, my love and thoughts are with your loved ones. R.I.P Mel".
Meanwhile, Melissa also previously revealed she had invested £3m of her fortune.
"So I’m not as crazy as people thought I was," she said.
"Within three days, my bank balance went from £1-odd to £4m.
"Life was very very difficult, yeah. Some days, I couldn’t even afford to eat. It was a bowl of cereal just to get by that day.
"I’ve proved that it can happen to anybody because, if I was 10 minutes later, somebody else might have had that scratchcard."
Article - Fairly certain this nutjob has been posted about before, but he's dead now.

Vorhtbame

Dame Pumpernickel the Crusty
kiwifarms.net
Yes. But ten years ago, someone with his finger to the wind and an acute interest (which I suppose is shared by all of us here) in human oddity might have reasonably foreseen the current madness, aside from just general slippery slope stuff. After all, something was in the water to make OPL (here a trendsetter yet again), a failed male, to consciously or unconsciously decide that his best course was to become a woman ("a woman is just a failed man").
We did, but most of society insisted that it wasn't the case. Full speed ahead on Outback Steakhouse sexual mores, and ignore the haters!

EasyPeasy

We are all Tommy Robinson
kiwifarms.net
This is disgusting, I bet the kid or any kid it's age can't yet even spell or understand "transgender", but somehow it's okay to force acceptance of this decadence down kids throats because the parents are mentally ill? Preaching society-destroying tolerance to adults, who can make their own decisions is wrong enough, but a 3 year old child is just fucking deranged behaviour.

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
5 bucks the parents are lesbians or gays
I wouldn't be surprised if it's shitty narcissistic straight people who fetishize LGBTQ people and think that making their kids trans or gay is a great way to show everyone how woke they are.

Either way, there are some people I wouldn't mind seeing being slowly bludgeoned to death with a claw hammer. Maybe one of the kids that they fuck up will do it to them years from now as vengeance for fucking up their entire life just so they could show everyone how progressive they were.

Damocles_Sword

Shovelmech Pilot
kiwifarms.net
Adopted kids are more likely to be transed than bio kids. For example, Nicole Maines and his brother were adopted. Part of it might be adopted kids having more uncertain and fragile identities, but I think part of it is also that adoptive parents don’t care about sterilizing other people's kids and that some adoptive parents are likely more obsessed with being woke and special than other parents.
I had these neighbors who pretty much had collected the whole burger king kids club. It was obvious they bought these kids because they are totally not racist sexist or ablist, they swear, and if the wife got any notion you thought that way she would beat you over the head with the kids (figuratively, of course) in the most transparently insecure manner.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

don't step on me
kiwifarms.net
Yes. But ten years ago, someone with his finger to the wind and an acute interest (which I suppose is shared by all of us here) in human oddity might have reasonably foreseen the current madness, aside from just general slippery slope stuff. After all, something was in the water to make OPL (here a trendsetter yet again), a failed male, to consciously or unconsciously decide that his best course was to become a woman ("a woman is just a failed man"). I daresay twenty years ago, however, our current quagmire was utterly unimaginable -- even by the mad.
Almost 20 years ago I had the notion that trans would start to gain ground in the years to come, the driving force would be media exposure and media depictions, it was even part of my exam work for society and media. One example of the change I saw happening: Dana International, Israeli trans-woman, had just won the Eurovision('98 ) and people had no problems with that from what I saw. Eurovision is gay as hell but the winner of the contest is held through popular vote(by telephone) from every participating country in Europe and it has ~150 million viewers eligible to vote. Something was happening and it was interesting.

I was partially right about what would happen but oh boy was I wrong on how it would actually turn out. I couldn't imagine that it would be as angry and combative as it is, tru-scum were much nicer than troons. Troons being unreasonable lunatics is really what creates the push-back and parents aggressively pushing for trans children and transing every place children attends doesn't sit well with a lot of people. People like Burns and Susie Green reporting anyone and everyone to the police just doesn't win hearts and minds.

10 years ago I talked to people about what we see now, like the thing with children and troon lunacy in its early but growing stages and even the tumblr special-gender tombola. At the time I, or anyone else that brought it up, came off like an Alex Jones or Timecube type of guy. People said "no, that's not actually happening", it was just too insane to be true.
Here we are.

My current prediction is that in the coming 10-20 years trans death and suicides will go up, that's a no-brainer for everyone in these threads. TRAs will use that to push more trans shit, to them it won't be an indicator that sterilizing and fucking up the bodies of children will have a negative impact on their lives as adults. Further down the line, 20-30 years from now, trans women's records in athletics will be stricken or moved to their own category in a separate but equal kind of way and this will happen at the same time as some records of biological women are removed, another thing people have been pushing for for a long time. Opening the doors to remove one opens the doors to remove the other.

Thank you for reading my post about how smart I am.

ATaxingWoman

Stefannie Lööfven, Professional Tax Investigator
kiwifarms.net
Woman gets hammer out in row over disabled bay parking outside KFC

Police have arrested two women after a group of people were filmed fighting outside KFC.

A video posted online showed the melee in Stonedale Retail Park, in Liverpool, on Wednesday evening.

Police have charged Carol Lea, 55, from St Helens with possessing an offensive weapon in a public place and threatening behaviour.

Another woman, 56, also from St Helens, was detained on suspicion of affray and was cautioned for threatening behaviour.

Officers said a third woman, 19, sustained a head injury after she was allegedly punched and had to be treated in hospital.

A police statement statement said: ‘At around 7.15pm, officers were called to Stonedale Retail Park on East Lancs Road to reports of an altercation in a car park near to KFC, and threats being made by a woman in possession of a hammer.’

Lea was released on conditional bail pending further enquiries.
Man, women seem to have become a lot more violent lately. I don't understand why, it's totally sick bro
SEI_66660447-e1557486292105.jpg
The article doesn't mention it, but a savory Twatter TURF discovered that "Mrs Carol Lea" has, among other things, worked for the police as an advisor on equality and diversity. https://archive.fo/a3CbZ
D6Xw3aWX4AITNgm.jpgD6Xw4eaXoAQ2iQO.jpgD6Xw4ToXoAEZS9I.jpgD6Xw37zW4AAXWba.jpg

Last edited:

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
I have been following this, but not sure if it was posted here yet (didn't come up in a search)
Archive
mirror kfc report 2019.05.13-15-06-22.png

And thus far, this dude is being called a woman by the police and the press.
Archive
mersey police-2019.05.13-14-54-21.png

In fact, he (Named Carol Lea ) appears to be a trainer (in the past) with police on trans issues, so that's great.
I read a quick note that he was given only a warning, but haven't seen that confirmed.
(Funny how they are called trans women when victims and women when committing crime)

EDIT Well I see ATaxingWoman had the same idea and posted while I was gathering some info.
There is more info I have seen when this happened, but having trouble finding it right now, mainly the final treatment of the police towards the 2 suspects and confirmation that Carol Leadid trans related police training.

Attachments

Abortions4All

Free the Mad Bears
kiwifarms.net
Adopted kids are more likely to be transed than bio kids. For example, Nicole Maines and his brother were adopted. Part of it might be adopted kids having more uncertain and fragile identities, but I think part of it is also that adoptive parents don’t care about sterilizing other people's kids and that some adoptive parents are likely more obsessed with being woke and special than other parents.
I think you're onto something. Subconsciously, there may also be a desire to force the child to form a family in the same way that the adoptive parents have formed their bonds with the child. Since there's pretty much no chance of biological children with transition treatments for kids being what they are, the kid will grow into an adult who also has to adopt.

Maybe there's some weird thing going on where they think they'd be really hurt in some way by their adopted child getting to have the biological experience they never got to have. I know some people whose early lives got fucked up because their parents really didn't want them to have an opportunity that they themselves didn't have...from graduating college to worldwide athletic elite competition to learning to read..

The parents came up with justifications, but it's clear that's all they were. What those parents felt was frightened. Frightened their kid would exceed them and come to view them with amusement and contempt, wouldn't respect them any more from the new pedestal they found themselves on. They'd start having experiences that were more and more foreign, and parental advice would stop being as useful. You'd have to stand on the shore while they sailed beyond the horizon.

I feel for adoptive parents, man. It'd have to be bittersweet to see the clear love and pride in your adopted child's eyes as he realizes that his son looks just like him, and realize that's a gulf that will now always separate you. But go get some counseling, don't cut off your kid's dick.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
I think you're onto something. Subconsciously, there may also be a desire to force the child to form a family in the same way that the adoptive parents have formed their bonds with the child. Since there's pretty much no chance of biological children with transition treatments for kids being what they are, the kid will grow into an adult who also has to adopt.

Maybe there's some weird thing going on where they think they'd be really hurt in some way by their adopted child getting to have the biological experience they never got to have. I know some people whose early lives got fucked up because their parents really didn't want them to have an opportunity that they themselves didn't have...from graduating college to worldwide athletic elite competition to learning to read..

The parents came up with justifications, but it's clear that's all they were. What those parents felt was frightened. Frightened their kid would exceed them and come to view them with amusement and contempt, wouldn't respect them any more from the new pedestal they found themselves on. They'd start having experiences that were more and more foreign, and parental advice would stop being as useful. You'd have to stand on the shore while they sailed beyond the horizon.

I feel for adoptive parents, man. It'd have to be bittersweet to see the clear love and pride in your adopted child's eyes as he realizes that his son looks just like him, and realize that's a gulf that will now always separate you. But go get some counseling, don't cut off your kid's dick.
I think it can also be explained by the primal urge to want to see your "bloodline" continue, which isn't an issue if you've adopted. Most bio parents want a chance at grandchildren, which is why troons push suicide baiting so hard. Normal parents begrudgingly/painfully/remorsefully let their kids transition to prevent suicide. The ones who gleefully do it are batshit.

I know that a lot of adoptive parents get outraged at the suggestion that they treat their bio kids differently from their adoptive kids (when the household is mixed), but I've seen it too often to dismiss it. My mother's side of the family rides the "all my kids are the same" train hard, but they all treat their non-bio kids differently from their bio kids. And I don't blame them. If my uncle genuinely treated his second wife's four kids and gazillion grandkids and great-grandkids the same as his actual daughters and grandkids, he would go fucking insane and would have gone bankrupt 20 years ago.

Although apparently these adoptive parents are also sterilizing their bio son, so there's definitely attention-seeking, batshit wokeness at work here, not just compartmentalizing their bio kid from their adoptive kids.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have been following this, but not sure if it was posted here yet (didn't come up in a search)
Archive
mirror kfc report 2019.05.13-15-06-22.png

And thus far, this dude is being called a woman by the police and the press.
Archive
mersey police-2019.05.13-14-54-21.png

In fact, he (Named Carol Lea ) appears to be a trainer (in the past) with police on trans issues, so that's great.
I read a quick note that he was given only a warning, but haven't seen that confirmed.
(Funny how they are called trans women when victims and women when committing crime)

EDIT Well I see ATaxingWoman had the same idea and posted while I was gathering some info.
There is more info I have seen when this happened, but having trouble finding it right now, mainly the final treatment of the police towards the 2 suspects and confirmation that Carol Leadid trans related police training.
That video made me very angry. What really pissed me off is the fact that this girl is a very small size, and after she retreats that fucking trogre gets into the car and proceeds to beat her, yet the teengirl is arrested. Fuck that shite. I have a very young daughter, if that had been her, that old, bald faggot would be eating through a straw for the rest of his life.
I came across this interesting site while searching. Maybe we should do the same and create a sister website for transgender criminals all across the world.
LINK

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I was thinking that the kids are more open to it, perhaps believing that they would not have been abandoned if they had been the opposite sex. Adopted kids often soul search about why their mom gave them away and feel something is inherently wrong with them. Abused kids go through that too, believing they did something wrong to deserve abuse, and unfortunately adopted kids are abused more than kids genetically related to their families. Adopted children usually have identity problems to some extent because they know nothing about their heritage, its a big question mark in their history that almost everyone else gets to know the answer to. That + any hint of gender non conformity (which really most kids have to some degree) makes it really easy to hop on the bandwagon, now that kids get propagandized about trooning out so much. HRT will never fill the hole in their hearts.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
Breaking news: Trannie claims we will all turn into slime:

Listened to it for 3 minutes, i'm dumber now. To the surprise of noone, the guest on the show has a blog that derides the very concept of work as negative- something that must be abolished.

This was right around the time I had just started my first actual job, working in a grocery store. Believe me, the experience quickly made me realize that libertarianism and ancap were completely bankrupt ideologies and that there was clearly something wrong with the society I lived in. It never stops being an extremely salient essay that vindicates all my feelings of frustration with work, and despite my adoption of accelerationism (one might even say it is a consequence of my adopting accelerationism) I’ve never stopped believing that work needs to be abolished in some form or another.
Where are these fuckers produced? It's the world's laziest hive mind.

Behavioral Sink

kiwifarms.net
Overrepresentation of Adopted Adolescents at a Hospital-Based Gender Dysphoria Clinic:

The authors of this article speculate about many potential reasons for the link. But I think it's pretty obvious and uncomplicated. It's trauma. We know different kinds of trauma can cause gender dysphoria (and other mental disorders).

Being given up for adoption, severing the maternal bond, is traumatic in and of itself. Chances are, whatever led to that happening ALSO involved trauma. (In the UK case, the fostered toddler twins had severe fractures, I think head/brain trauma, and other evidence of being pretty brutally beaten.)

Trauma can precipitate all sorts of mental disorders. But I think adoption is a specific trauma that lends itself well to identity instability. (And as already stated, thrown in the character of certain adoptive parent types to help it along...)

Edit to add: Whoever was speculating about Mermaids, their involvement with the family IS mentioned in the court document.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino