Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

Death penalty for these two?

• Total voters

Azovka

I coulda been a contender
kiwifarms.net
This entire news is dumb as fuck, but I thought it belonged there.

Transgender Women kicked out of Jake Paul’s Team 10 House for « not being real girls »

Entertainment • Jun 30, 2019
Transgender women kicked out of Jake Paul’s Team 10 house for “not being real girls”

Daniel Cleary

The organization ran by Popular YouTuber Jake Paul, Team 10, has come under fire after an 'exposing' video was released by two transgender women, claiming they were kicked out of his Team 10 house because they were not "real girls".

Jake Paul's Team 10 House has been home to a number of content creators since first moving in, and perhaps unsurprisingly, has been also been home to plenty of controversies.

One of Jake Paul’s editors, Blaine, is at the root of the latest drama, after YouTuber Lilah Gibney released a video on June 29 claiming he kicked her and her friend Kendall out of the Calabasas mansion, for being transgender.

In the exposing video, Lilah claims that shortly after they arrived at the Team 10 house for a party, they were approached by Blaine and asked to leave.

Lilah then explained that when they asked Blaine why they were getting removed from the party, he apparently said that it was because they were not real girls, quoting him saying, “I don’t know, I thought you guys were going to come with real girls.”

The video then cut to a short recording of the encounter with the editor going back and forth with Lilah and Kendall after asking them to leave, “I'm not trying to be disrespectful, I’m just being real.” He expressed, before stating, “I was told girls were coming.”

The pair did state that Jake Paul himself was not involved in the situation, and explained that they have no hard feelings towards him: “Jake Paul himself, love him, we’ve had great conversations, such a good guy.”

Instead, the blame was mostly shifted towards Blaine and other members of the house, who had watched them being kicked out of the party.

At the time of writing, Jake Paul or anyone from Team 10 is yet to respond regarding the incident.
And here’s their video in question.

Malagor the dank omen

Reikland's Official Cattle Molester
kiwifarms.net
This entire news is dumb as fuck, but I thought it belonged there.

Transgender Women kicked out of Jake Paul’s Team 10 House for « not being real girls »

And here’s their video in question.

This is probably a flase flag. But if it's real, he had the right to kick them out. After all, it was his party and he was allowed to tell anyone he wanted to fuck off.

Who wants to bet this is like what happened with that gay dude that was kicked out of a party, took a photo crying and saying "I was kicked out and beaten because i'm gay" and later it was revealed he was kicked out because he was an obnoxious exceptional individual?

Elwood P. Dowd

I am the lizard king. I can do ... anything.
kiwifarms.net
INB4 Scotland murders 900 million trannies...
an hour.

Scottish government abandons plans over gender self-identification following backlash
Published 1 July 2019

Joan McAlpine
The Scottish government has abandoned plans that would have allowed anyone over 16 to change their legal gender within a day or brief waiting period.

Some feminists have described the move as a “major victory” for women’s rights.

New feminist groups emerged to fight the plans after they were backed by Scotland’s main women’s organisation – 90 per cent of whose funding comes from the Scottish government.

Opponents of the proposals said they put women at risk by allowing male-bodied people access to changing rooms as well as rape crisis centres and women’s prisons.

Trans lobbyists, however, said there is “no evidence” for this claim.

First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said the concerns were “misplaced” but she was forced to shelve the plans after ministerial colleagues, MPs and MSPs rebelled.

SNP MSP Joan McAlpine played a key part in opposing the plans. She said trans activists had attempted to prevent discussion because “their arguments wouldn’t stand up to debate”.

To politicians south of the border also facing abuse for similar reasons, she said: “I know there are people in Westminster who feel like me but don’t speak up. Feel the fear and do it anyway.”

Ministers had said they thought the current law, which requires applicants who wish to change gender to obtain a doctor’s diagnosis and live in their new gender role for two years to be “intrusive and onerous”.

The Sunday Times reports that Scotland’s prison service, which operates a de facto self-identification policy, is to review it after a whistleblower claimed a small number of trans prisoners in Scotland’s female jails were responsible for a “quite horrific” number of incidents, among them threats of rape.

Earlier this year, Katie Dolatowski, 18, who was born male was sent to live in a women-only hostel after sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl.

Nicola Williams, of the group Fair Play for Women, said: “From being virtually non-existent a year ago the debate in Scotland is now more vigorous than anywhere else in the UK.

“Women in Scotland have done incredible things, they’re being listened to and it’s given us the ammunition to challenge down here. It’s a major victory and the tide is turning.”

Leya Terra, of Women and Girls in Scotland, one of groups that came about to fight the changes, said: “A big part of what happened later was people weren’t aware of the consultation. It wasn’t aimed at women. Then the UK consultation happened, there was more media coverage, and a lot of people in Scotland found out that we’d already had ours.”

Engender, which describes itself as “Scotland’s feminist policy and advocacy organisation”, said in its response to the consultation that it had “very few specific comments to make” and “instead of formulating our own response to the detail of the proposals, we would commend for consideration Scottish Trans Alliance’s submission”.

Engender received an income last year of £335,000, of which £301,000 came from the Scottish government.

Scottish Trans Alliance, which helped to devise the policy and supported it in a consultation response had an income last year of £466,000.

Of this sum, £427,000 came from the Scottish government.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is probably a flase flag. But if it's real, he had the right to kick them out. After all, it was his party and he was allowed to tell anyone he wanted to fuck off.

Who wants to bet this is like what happened with that gay dude that was kicked out of a party, took a photo crying and saying "I was kicked out and beaten because i'm gay" and later it was revealed he was kicked out because he was an obnoxious exceptional individual?
they would have been just as butthurt if they had both been allowed to stay but no one wanted to hook up with them. I've read enough articles to that effect to know that there is absolutely no way to win with troons that crave publicity, they can turn anything into a pity party (unless someone sucks some girl-dick of course).

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator Princess
kiwifarms.net
There are a lot of horror conventions and techniques in your films …
Well, I do my spoken-word show at horror conventions a lot, and people say, “Why? You didn’t make horror films.” My standard line is, “Ask my mother; she thought they were all horrible.” And they had moments — Multiple Maniacs was sort of a joke on a horror movie. Each one of the movies I made was a certain niche movie that was an exaggeration and a satire of a genre.

People thought DivineDivine, born Harris Glenn Milstead, moved down the street from Waters during high school. Waters describes him as “an overweight, feminine nerd that got the shit beat of out him” who brought him into the gay world. Divine appeared in most of Waters’ films, starting with Roman Candlesuntil his death after the premiere of Hairspray. — they always think wrong — was trans. Divine never dressed as a woman except when he was working. He had no desire to be a woman. He was fat. It was too hot to wear all that shit. He couldn’t wait to get that wig off. The tits were so hot. He hated it. He didn’t want to pass as a woman; he wanted to pass as a monster. He was thought up to scare hippies. And that’s what he wanted to do. He wanted to be Godzilla. Well, he wanted to be Elizabeth Taylor and Godzilla put together.

(...)

Have you ever done drag?
I was only in drag once, and that was as the Wicked Witch at a birthday party when I was 8 years old. That ended my drag career. You have to be so careful of what you say. My friend told me this story, “You know, every gay man once tried on their mother’s shoes.” You did it once; you never did it again. But now, if you have a very liberal mother and they catch you, you have sexual reassignment lessons at 8 years old. And you might not really wanna do that.

I don’t think that would happen.
Well, people have babies. That’s why Trump will win. Because of things like babies, where you don’t tell your child what sex they are until they figure it out themselves when they’re 3 years old, and then you give ’em a party and say, “You’re a girl.” These children will be in mental institutions. Your parents are supposed to tell you what to do. Then later, if you disagree, you rebel and do the opposite. I think that’s a healthy lifestyle.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net

It's probably unfair to ask you to do the legwork, but you wouldn't happen to have a link handy?

Malagor the dank omen

kiwifarms.net
It's probably unfair to ask you to do the legwork, but you wouldn't happen to have a link handy?
As you say, i don't have the link handy and it's old news (from last year i think). It was all over social media tho and people were supporting the fag until it was discovered that he was a fucking moron and was kicked out for being a moron. Unfortunately i don't remember the name of the guy but there was a very famous picture of a selfie of him crying.

Collections Agent

I've Come To Collect!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TL;DR Obviously female TiF throws a hissy fit after being denied access to a men's mental health group and wishes for the whole city in which it's organized to burn down to the ground. According to another poster, she may also have convinced the organizer into meeting with trans groups to be 'educated' on the subject.

Anybody knows what mental health group she could be talking about? I haven't had any luck finding the name of the group so far (all I know is that it seems to be in Scotland). https://old.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/c734df/tif_denied_access_to_a_mens_health_group_hopes_my/

Another one bites the dust: Iceland has passed a new "Gender autonomy law" which, amongst other things, gives individuals the right to register their "gender" "neutrally", to seek trans-related health and to change their name and "gender" on official documents without a medical diagnosis (that is, 100 % self ID). This includes minors, who will be allowed to do all of this without the consent of legal guardians. This They/them writer at the Graun loves it https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/21/trans-issues-britain-iceland-law-intersex-rights
Imagine thinking Britain is toxic towards "diversity"

Lunatic Fringe

Hebephrenic Schizophrenic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
INB4 Scotland murders 900 million trannies...
an hour.

Delighted that this has been binned. Down side, all the shrieking trannies to deal with.

I saw the photos from Edinburgh pride and while there were one or two gay couples and lesbian couples (usually older from what I saw) pride seemed to be mostly ugly dudes in dresses and lipstick while wearing the trans flag as a cape. (Not so superheros) and straight couples with kids covered in rainbows as allies. We had more insane trannies than I first realised. Eww.

Positron

Lost at Dirac Sea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Engender received an income last year of £335,000, of which £301,000 came from the Scottish government.

Scottish Trans Alliance, which helped to devise the policy and supported it in a consultation response had an income last year of £466,000.

Of this sum, £427,000 came from the Scottish government.
The fact that these feminist and troon pressure groups receive so much handouts is frightening in itself.
Strange no one ever used "people are dying without necessary medication!" as an excuse to defund them.

Malagor the dank omen

kiwifarms.net
The fact that these feminist and troon pressure groups receive so much handouts is frightening in itself.
Strange no one ever used "people are dying without necessary medication!" as an excuse to defund them.
Oi m8, where is yer homophobia loisense?
It boils down to that. Once you start giving these fucks money you won't be able to withdraw or else they will cry and scream about how oppressed they are. And you don't want that bad PR anywhere near you. There is no valid excuse to take the money away from them

CheezzyMach

Superior Tentacle Rapist
kiwifarms.net

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator Princess
kiwifarms.net
Laverne Cox Opened Up On The Epidemic Of Black Trans Women Being Murdered In The US
“Your attraction to me as a trans woman is not a reason to kill me,” Cox told BuzzFeed News.

Emmy Award–winning producer and star of Orange Is the New Black Laverne Cox has spoken out passionately about the epidemic of black trans women being murdered in the United States.

“Your attraction to me as a trans woman is not a reason to kill me,” Cox said in an interview that aired Friday on BuzzFeed News’ Twitter morning show, AM to DM. “There’s this whole sort of myth that trans women are out there tricking people, that they deserve to be murdered, and that’s not the case.”

“There’s been a market for trans women in the realms of dating and sex work for a very long time,” said Cox. “We don’t have to trick anyone.”

Black trans women living in the US are being killed at an alarming rate. At least 11 have been murdered just this year, including Muhlaysia Booker, who was attacked in broad daylight in April and then later killed in May, and Chynal Lindsey, who was found dead earlier this month. Both women were killed in Dallas.

Cox is currently in New York City for the WorldPride celebration, which falls on the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall riots, a landmark moment in the LGBTQ movement that was led by trans women of color.

The actor urged people to realize that black trans women’s lives are “being taken away from them simply for being who they are.”

Citing issues that exacerbate injustices against black trans women — such as homelessness, not having access to gainful employment, a lack of affordable health care — Cox said, “You’re more likely to experience violence so those systemic things have to be dealt with.”

Though she recognizes that life is difficult for a majority of her black trans sisters, Cox has attempted to balance the bad with the good.

“For a long time I was talking about this all the time and just felt I was existing in this space of death, constantly, and it was insanely depressing,” she said. “And so I try to be in a ‘both and’ place, given the place of celebrating Indya Moore being on the cover of Elle magazine and Janet Mock having this landmark deal at Netflix.”

Cox believes people who are cisgender and those who identify as female should “have conversations with the men in your life about trans people.”

“We have to lift the stigma around attraction to trans people, and we have to lift the stigma around trans people existing,” she said.
>People who are cisgender and those who identify as female should “have conversations with the men in your life about trans people"

Even when ignoring the fact that the majority of people already know that murdering others is bad, what makes him think that a violent bloke who decides to kill a trans hooker after getting the gay panic is going to be stopped by a woman (or man, but for some reason, he seems to expect "cis" women in particular to "lift the stigma" and stop violent men from killing TiMs) telling him "murder is bad, mkay?"

Smaug's Smokey Hole

dragron: the bruges tea soirée
kiwifarms.net
>People who are cisgender and those who identify as female should “have conversations with the men in your life about trans people"

Even when ignoring the fact that the majority of people already know that murdering others is bad, what makes him think that a violent bloke who decides to kill a trans hooker after getting the gay panic is going to be stopped by a woman (or man, but for some reason, he seems to expect "cis" women in particular to "lift the stigma" and stop violent men from killing TiMs) telling him "murder is bad, mkay?"
Men are murdered more often than women. Trans-men killings seems scarcer than trans-woman murders. Trans-women are men. Men are murdered more often than women.

Yeah, I know about the street walker thing and the fetishism, killings like that is terrible, but when they go 'they're killing women!' it strays into vegan Christmas ham-facsimile territory.

Weppers

kiwifarms.net
Didn't someone on here do the math and you're like.... 100x or something astronomically high LESS likely to be murdered if you're trans
Here's another number, from https://medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b

So, how many homicides of American transgender people were there in 2016? I am sure you are waiting with bated breath for some kind of titanic, earth shattering number that will have you click ‘exit tab’, and bitch about my bullshit article on Twitter. Okay, here it is:

That’s not a typo. It really is 27. The number of total murders in the US in 2016? 17,250, and disproportionately trending black and male. 27 is 0.15% of murders in the US. In terms of figures, the Williams Foundation did a survey and estimated the number of trans people at 0.6% of the US population. The US population is estimated at 325 million at time of writing, which results in a figure of 1.95 million trans people across America.

We’ll take 1.95 million Americans. If we figure how many trans people are victims of murder a year as a percentage, that figure is 0.0013%. Per capita, that’s a ratio of 1.3 trans people murdered per 100,000. The murder rate of women in the US is triple that, and of men, quadruple. Even with an extremely conservative estimate of 0.1% of the US population (or 325,000 trans people), we have a murder rate of 8.3 per 100,000. The murder rate of Chicago is twice that conservative figure at 16.02 people murdered per 100,000. In terms of gross numbers — that’s 11,535 murders of male Americans, and 3,292 murders of female Americans in 2017. 27 is small potatoes. That is not a murder epidemic — in fact it’s a murder rate per capita lower than Canada. It certainly doesn’t mean that there’s an ‘epidemic of transphobic violence’. That’s not something to campaign about — you’ve got it better than literally everyone else. Even if we use the Human Rights Campaign estimate of 750,000 trans people, which is half the 0.6% number, we get a murder rate of 2.7 per 100,000. That’s not a high murder rate. That’s lower than every other demographic in the US.

The Vicar

Why yes, I will have some more tea.
kiwifarms.net
As you say, i don't have the link handy and it's old news (from last year i think). It was all over social media tho and people were supporting the fag until it was discovered that he was a fucking moron and was kicked out for being a moron. Unfortunately i don't remember the name of the guy but there was a very famous picture of a selfie of him crying.
Might it have been this story?:

(Summary: Guy gets kicked out of pool party in LV. He says it's because he's gay. Everyone else says it's because his swimwear was inappropriate.)

Malagor the dank omen

kiwifarms.net
Might it have been this story?:

(Summary: Guy gets kicked out of pool party in LV. He says it's because he's gay. Everyone else says it's because his swimwear was inappropriate.)
No, it isn't that one. It was the first one that propper up too in my case, but the gay dude in the one i talk about looked like a proto soyboy. And he was kicked out from a regular party. Still, good to know about this one too.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino