Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

Death penalty for these two?

• Total voters

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
The real Pulitzer Prize winning article will be the one that pulls apart the web of influence that stretches from the UN (the dude who got gender identity into article 8 of the rights of the child and was later done for being a pedo) through the NHS, police and government. And how that has begun to erode good boundaries (because many boundaries ARE good) that protect children, and women, from perverts.
lol you think a pulitzer is anything but a gold star for spreading communism.

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net
I think it may have been me and others have too. The numbers are on this long but good read:http://archive.li/Jh7Im

The usual public service announcement that anyone trying to break down the boundaries that protect us and our children from sexually inappropriate situations should be viewed with extreme suspicion.

James Kirkup is one of the few people writing in the UK mainstream about this issue. He’s done some great work but even he has to parse his words very carefully.

The real Pulitzer Prize winning article will be the one that pulls apart the web of influence that stretches from the UN (the dude who got gender identity into article 8 of the rights of the child and was later done for being a pedo) through the NHS, police and government. And how that has begun to erode good boundaries (because many boundaries ARE good) that protect children, and women, from perverts.

Basically, a trello board of the Rat King in the UK.
We could write one. We have a bad reputation, but if it's well written the article might start making its rounds around TERF circles and eventually make it to the mainstream. :optimistic:

Really though, I think our autistic asses are more likely to write a good article about this than a real journalist. Real journos have their jobs on the line; we've got nothing to lose.

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Here's all the horror you need:

One of the pederasts in fetish gear who does this drag for kids perversion turned out to be a literal registered sex offender, and specifically a child molester.

That shit needs to end and these motherfuckers need to be put on a list and/or just gotten rid of.

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
When they legally change their names, do the names on the lists change too? It would be easy to change your name to hide your crimes and REEE about deadnaming if people use the old tainted name.
There appears to be no standard procedure, not to mention the fact that common law allows you to use any name in casual daily use so long as it's not transparently fraudulent in intent, so they can use a "stage name" all the want and people would only know if they had to literally show their social security card like for a W4.

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
>People who are cisgender and those who identify as female should “have conversations with the men in your life about trans people"

Even when ignoring the fact that the majority of people already know that murdering others is bad, what makes him think that a violent bloke who decides to kill a trans hooker after getting the gay panic is going to be stopped by a woman (or man, but for some reason, he seems to expect "cis" women in particular to "lift the stigma" and stop violent men from killing TiMs) telling him "murder is bad, mkay?"
He’s such a genuinely dumb piece of shit. There were 18 black trannies murdered in the US last year. @Jaimas and myself each did breakdowns on these numbers and Andy Ngo did a tweet series a few weeks back on each case. You get more black people murdered in Chicago each weekend than black trans deaths but I guess it’s easier for Laverne to whine about average Beckys not carrying the water for him.

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
this funny guy "Amy Petrelli" is making the rounds on twitter. he's not a fetishist & wants you to know that.

at 5:07 he says stop calling them trans rights activists. i thought that was their chosen title?

• Informative
Reactions: Brain Problems

Abortions4All

"You're on Kiwi Farms? How often do you go there?"
kiwifarms.net

12-24 year olds with no adults allowed, specifically for gay/lesbian/trans/queer people and their allies (aka anyone who might like to prey on kids with gender identity or sexual orientation issues).

24 year old men allowed with no parental supervision and no background checking, around 12 year old boys and girls in swimsuits. What the fuck is going on in Canada?

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 830366

12-24 year olds with no adults allowed, specifically for gay/lesbian/trans/queer people and their allies (aka anyone who might like to prey on kids with gender identity or sexual orientation issues).

24 year old men allowed with no parental supervision and no background checking, around 12 year old boys and girls in swimsuits. What the fuck is going on in Canada?
holy shit this is the definition of a grooming event! the smarter pedos will be pervy but not outright assault, but you can bet they'll be trying to secretly give the underage kids contact info for getting in touch (literally) at a later date. what the fuck is wrong with these people? i bet half the kids going there are going without their parents even knowing, making them even more vulnerable

Wertmueller

kiwifarms.net
The BBC's coverage of London's Pride celebration featured 3 adult men in baby play outfits.
It's probably autopedophilia

Even some trannies write frankly about it, see e.g.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 830366

Langley is where yaniv is from. They especially should know better.

On the plus side, if anyone does get molested, they're gonna have excellent evidence for their lawsuit. If they don't an hero first.

• Feels
Reactions: Brain Problems

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
G

On the plus side, if anyone does get molested, they're gonna have excellent evidence for their lawsuit. If they don't an hero first.
Common sense prevails.

for once
Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 12.03.53 PM.png

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
When I saw the title in my feed, I thought this was destined for the Antifag thread, but I thought their montage made this thread more appropriate.

ETA:
The BBC's coverage of London's Pride celebration featured 3 adult men in baby play outfits.
View attachment 830670
How fucked in the head do you have to be to participate in this thing, take a look around, and not say to yourself...

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino