Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

Death penalty for these two?

• Total voters

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net

GPs risk causing transgender storm after issuing unprecedented warning over 'lack of evidence' on treatments that pave way for children to have a sex change
  • The advice 'should reassure doctors who prescribe for their trans patients'
  • Far more research is needed into the pros and cons of 'puberty blockers'
  • More girls want transition than boys, a London clinic has found
The Royal College of General Practitioners has issued an unprecedented warning over NHS treatments for children which pave the way for a sex change.

In a powerfully worded 'position statement', the highly influential RCGP says there is a lack of 'robust evidence' about the long-term effects of 'puberty blockers' that stop the body maturing, and cross-sex hormones.

And it says there needs to be far more research into the pros and cons of treatment, including medical intervention being compared with a 'wait and see' approach.

In plain language that could upset transgender rights activists, the RCGP also urges the NHS to record what it calls every patient's 'biological sex' – in addition to their chosen gender identity – to avoid potentially calamitous medical mistakes.

It says family doctors are being pressured into providing transgender services that 'lie outside the remit of a GP's generalist expertise', and sometimes face pressure to prescribe cross-sex hormones themselves.

Last night, doctors said it was the first time a major UK medical institution had called into serious question how transgender patients are treated on the NHS.

Professor Richard Byng, a practising GP and professor of primary care at Plymouth University, said: 'I hope it will provide GPs with the confidence to talk openly and compassionately with patients about the differences between gender identity and biological sex, the limited evidence for the treatments available, and the fact that transitioning can be an irreversible process with lifelong implications.'
The 12-page policy document, 'The role of the GP in caring for gender-questioning and transgender patients', is in part a response to the huge rise in young people claiming to be transgender.
The number of 13-year-olds seeking treatment at England's only child gender identity clinic has risen by 30 per cent in just one year, while referrals for 14-year-olds are up 25 per cent, recently released figures show.

For the first time, most patients are under 15.

Equally significantly, girls wanting to transition to being male dominate, making up 74 per cent of patients at the Tavistock Clinic in London.

The rapid increase has swamped the Tavistock, leaving GPs with often limited experience having to cope.

the Tavistock, leaving GPs with often limited experience having to cope.

But the RCGP says guidance on how to care for patients has been contradictory and ethically dubious.

While the General Medical Council (GMC) advises doctors to 'promptly refer patients requesting treatment' to gender identity clinics, the RCGP warns there is 'a significant lack of robust, comprehensive evidence around the outcomes, side effects and unintended consequences of such treatments for people with gender dysphoria, particularly children and young people'.

There are question marks over 'long-term safety [of puberty blockers] in transgender adolescents', while the effects of cross-sex hormones 'can be irreversible'.

The RCGP also highlights 'difficulties with current IT systems which do not accommodate for transgender and non [gender] binary patients in relation to referrals and screening'.

'For example, a trans male' – born a girl – 'cannot be referred for a cervical smear... if they are recorded as male in the database, despite still having female reproductive organs'.

That problem was identified by The Mail on Sunday 18 months ago, when we also revealed how 'trans women' – born boys – are routinely invited for smear tests and mammograms.

The transgender charity Mermaids said: 'This document from the RCGP is warmly welcomed.'

A GMC spokesman said that the advice 'should reassure doctors who wish to prescribe for their trans patients that it wouldn't be against GMC guidance to do so, without forcing those doctors who did not feel that prescribing would be in their patient's best interests down a treatment route'.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Positron

Lost at Dirac Sea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The 12-page guideline from the Royal College of General Practitioners. I don't see any red flag on top of the expected. And they still follow ICD-10 rather than the funky ICD-11, where troonism is no longer classified as a psychiatric disorder.

And they're aware what's up:

In other words, patient can hold the doctor hostage by claiming suicide.

Last edited:

Elwood P. Dowd

I am the lizard king. I can do ... anything.
kiwifarms.net
This gave me chuckle. No hawt tranny newds, just an f-bomb in big type. They REALLY don't like Notch, do they?

Not I'm much of a gamer, but who exactly is intimidated by Shadow the Hedgehog anyways? :\

As an aside, logged in under my alt-Twitter account it showed way I posted it, but logged out I couldn't see that image. Go figure.
Yeah, isn't he the poster child for "2Edgy tryhard"?

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1 in 50 male prison inmates in the UK now self identify as female with that number rising to 1 in 10 for gypsies/‘the travelling community’ : https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/09/one-50-prisoners-identify-transsexual-first-figures-show-amid/

One in 50 male offenders in prisons are self-identifying as transgender, according to a survey by the official jail watchdog, amid concerns inmates may be attempting to secure extra perks.

The figure, the first by the watchdog, suggests there are up to 1,500 transgender inmates among the 90,000 prisoners in England and Wales, more than ten times previous estimates, and at least four times the number in the general population.

Among offenders from traveller communities the number self-identifying as transgender or transsexual rose to one in ten inmates, according to the annual report by Peter Clarke, the chief inspector of prisons.

Transgender prisoners are entitled to shower alone, separate cells and can apply to switch between male and female jails. Earlier this year the Ministry of Justice created a "wing" for transgender prisoners to keep them away from other inmates.

Mark Fairhurst, chair of the Prison Officers Association (POA) said there “would always be some trying to abuse the system” but it would not affect officers approach to treat transgender inamtes with respect and dignity.

Harry Fletcher, director of the Victims’ Rights Campaign, said he was convinced that “for some this is a total try-on” with the prospect of a more relaxed regime.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

dragron: the bruges tea soirée
kiwifarms.net
1 in 50 male prison inmates in the UK now self identify as female with that number rising to 1 in 10 for gypsies/‘the travelling community’ : https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/09/one-50-prisoners-identify-transsexual-first-figures-show-amid/
But no one would ever try to abuse the system by claiming to be trans!

It really puts TRAs in a tough spot. Either people are claiming to be trans to abuse the system OR trans-women are incredibly over-represented when it comes to crime.

Positron

Lost at Dirac Sea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From metro.co.uk.

Piers Morgan cuts interview with ‘bigot’ doctor who refuses to identify transgender patients: ‘You’re self-righteous’
(TL;DR: Dr. David Mackereth is Christian, and he believes a person can't change sex. He considers it "dishonest" to use pronouns that the United Caliphate orders him to, hence he was sacked from his position as Disability Assessor. Piers Morgan attempts to argue with him by misconstruing the Bible.)

Piers Morgan clashed with a doctor who was sacked for refusing to refer to transgender patients by their chosen pronouns on Good Morning Britain today. Dr David Mackereth, who is Christian, said he felt it was ‘dishonest to use pronouns in that way’ and ‘I couldn’t do that in good conscience’.

He told the show: ‘By changing the way we use pronouns we change who we are a society and the way we are as people.’ Asked why he couldn’t just respect the pronouns someone has chosen to use, he replied: ‘I don’t believe a person can change sex, I don’t believe that a person can change gender or that sex and gender are the same thing.’

Piers straight out called him a bigot, adding: ‘[Transgender people] go through an extremely long and painful transition process, both physically and psychologically. And they do it because fundamentally they believe they were born in the wrong body, the wrong gender, the wrong sex. ‘Shouldn’t you find it in your Christian heart to respect that?’

Dr Mackereth said: ‘The Bible [Positron note: the Bible is not capitalized in the original. These Godless heathens! Let's see if they drop out the capitalization of The Qu'ran] tells that God made us male and female. He made us for his own glory. If I’m a bigot then the whole of Christianity throughout history is bigotry. I don’t believe that, I believe Christianity is the truth of God.’

Piers then labeled him ‘self-righteous’ and reminded the doctor that the bible states the punishment for adultery is stoning.

‘Do you wonder around the streets of your city looking for people who are looking at people in a lustful way and stone them to death. And if not why not?’ Piers asked. He added: ‘Jesus Christ told you to be tolerant of people as well and you seem to have failed that test.

‘You are citing the bible to defend your bigotry. We have all moved on from large swathes of the bible.’

The doctor shot back: ‘If I spoke to my patients the way you’re speaking to me they would walk out and I would be before the GMC. Let’s talk about the points.

‘Jesus Christ is the saviour of the world. We should talk in a civil manner, I don’t think you ranting at me is doing any good.’

Piers said: ‘I think we’re done here. Let’s get David some stones.’
Jesus tells us to be tolerant of people, but he also tells us, in no uncertain terms, that sins are not to be tolerated. Paul has even more to say about it.

Needless to say, Morgan's allyhood does not please troons.

It is also revealed that Morgan is friends with a certain troon who calls himself India (who would make a good match for Muhlaysia, unfortunately he is dead)

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But no one would ever try to abuse the system by claiming to be trans!

It really puts TRAs in a tough spot. Either people are claiming to be trans to abuse the system OR trans-women are incredibly over-represented when it comes to crime.
Clearly police are targeting poor trans women who didn’t do nuffin!

Or maybe it’s really society to blame for the metal health problems of the trans community and the crimes they may or may not commit aren’t really their fault if you think about it critically!

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
I imagine that the ratio amongst convicted pedophiles is even higher...

edit: after a bit of searching, it turns out that data is not easily available. View attachment 833969
A freedom of information request by FPFW (fair play for women) showed that 41% of trans prisoner are in for sex offences and half of trans prisoners are in for sex offences or the highest category of offence (cat A.)
Source:https://fairplayforwomen.com/transgender-prisoners/
Archive link:http://archive.li/57WJK

Note it took fpfw a FOI request to put this together - the relevant stats are not being collected officially. Fucking with stats is one huge side effect of all this. Control the data, control the story

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Traveller culture is super macho, right? Either there's a LOT of closeted gay gypsies or they've figured out how to have a great time in jail and snatch some easy puss, too (spoilers: it's the latter).

ProblemDog

All I wanted was a Pepsi.
kiwifarms.net
G
Common sense prevails.
for onceView attachment 830841
Just want to note that it was apparently cancelled on the basis of allowing topless swimming. So to be clear: a situation in which socially awkward, sexually confused, low-self esteem, FTM-wannabe, 14 year old girls, topless, can swim and be ogled and groomed by 24 year old autogynephile troons. No parents allowed.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino