Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

Death penalty for these two?

• Total voters

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
I imagine that the ratio amongst convicted pedophiles is even higher...

edit: after a bit of searching, it turns out that data is not easily available. View attachment 833969
In addition to @Otterly ‘s post, a trans advocacy group in conjunction with UC Irvine and the state Department of Corrections did a study of trans prisoners in California back in 2009. It found that 20% of inmates that id’d as trans were on the sex offender registry (in contrast to 14% of the general inmate pop). There’s a powerpoint of the findings here that breakdown more of the stats (sex offender stat on pg 58 )

It’s worth noting that in California crimes involving prostitution and solicitation are not grounds for placement on the sex offender registry, so that old “b-b-but sex workers!” canard is not in play here. 50% of the trans inmates are serving for convictions related to crimes against other persons, and 61% of trans inmates are placed in Custody Levels III and IV, the two highest security levels.

Additionally, you would think with the higher profile trans rights has received in the decade since this study was conducted that their would be more surveys and more data collected on these prisoners, but no. There is very little info out there, certainly nothing as thorough as the UC Irvine study.

Last edited:

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 834650

I need to have it clarified - are these people trans, or not? Because if this shit is being normalized (as it clearly seems to be), then it's likely to be another angle by which pedophilia is being promoted.
Why not? Trans now includes people who are doing it for purely aesthetic reasons or because they feel like a certain gender on certain days, I don't think adult babies are going to accepted though but who knows, I didn't think child drag artists would ever be acceptable either.

I swear trans age is going to be the next big thing with these weirdos, you rarely see a troon lolcow who acts their age and like the 'proof' some of them use with male brains or female brains you hear similar science reports now about the age of someone's brain and if it was publicly acceptable to do so I bet many gender specials would say they have a younger, non adult brain which would lead to the slippery slope of then identifying with an age group and then eventually asking for legal rights for dating minors.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
A good thread focusing on the subject of puberty blockers and their impact on bone density https://archive.fo/LjPmJ
View attachment 834704
I am horrified that blockers are being given out like this. They’re such awful drugs that imo they should only be used for conditions like advanced prostate cancers. The more data I see on them the more I’m convinced that they shouldnt be used in children or even young adults at all - they shouldn’t even be used for the primary indication they’re licensed for (precocious puberty.) or endometriosis.
Half the adult bone mass is laid down in puberty - so that doesn’t happen and they also fuck with turnover of bone. When these kids hit 30-35 their bodies are going to fail them. There will be lawsuits. You need puberty - it’s essential for the complete development of the person, physical and mental.

I find it genuinely disturbing that so few medics and clinical/scientific professionals are questioning this. Whatever happened to first do no harm, and evidence based, cautious, ethical practice? Anyone who questions it is hounded and their job threatened. It is fucking disgraceful.

I have a huge bag of ‘I told you so’ ready to fling at people in ten years time.

break these cuffs

You must attack the word bastards
kiwifarms.net
I am horrified that blockers are being given out like this. They’re such awful drugs that imo they should only be used for conditions like advanced prostate cancers. The more data I see on them the more I’m convinced that they shouldnt be used in children or even young adults at all - they shouldn’t even be used for the primary indication they’re licensed for (precocious puberty.) or endometriosis.
Half the adult bone mass is laid down in puberty - so that doesn’t happen and they also fuck with turnover of bone. When these kids hit 30-35 their bodies are going to fail them. There will be lawsuits. You need puberty - it’s essential for the complete development of the person, physical and mental.\
Jokes on you transphobe. Transgender people undergo two puberties.

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
Troon gets bootybothered over a gym ad:
View attachment 835026

Thread basically devolves into trannies saying the standard fare of "you don't get to decide what's offensive if you're sane and don't want to cut your dick off." and people calling them out for being exceptional.
I saw a bunch of people pointing out that the massive majority of people that unironically use "trap" as a term are...

1. Weabs
2. Traps
3. All of the above

And based on that fact alone, I think there's a solid case for everyone clutching pearls over the term to fuck their hats.

pwnest injun

Management of Savagery
kiwifarms.net
I do hope that the majority of people are talking about how it's a reference to the Trapezius muscle, in the same way that glutes refer to the glueteus maximus, and that this has been a convention of speech for probably 60 years.

Also, big shocker that some ladyboy faggot has never worked out in his life.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

dragron: the bruges tea soirée
kiwifarms.net
I do hope that the majority of people are talking about how it's a reference to the Trapezius muscle, in the same way that glutes refer to the glueteus maximus, and that this has been a convention of speech for probably 60 years.

Also, big shocker that some ladyboy faggot has never worked out in his life.
Troons are the foremost experts on human physiology and it's growth, just ask them and they will confirm, but somehow, outside of tits and genital, they don't know shit.

TungstenCarbide

kiwifarms.net
Half the adult bone mass is laid down in puberty - so that doesn’t happen and they also fuck with turnover of bone. When these kids hit 30-35 their bodies are going to fail them. There will be lawsuits. You need puberty - it’s essential for the complete development of the person, physical and mental.

I find it genuinely disturbing that so few medics and clinical/scientific professionals are questioning this. Whatever happened to first do no harm, and evidence based, cautious, ethical practice? Anyone who questions it is hounded and their job threatened. It is fucking disgraceful.

I have a huge bag of ‘I told you so’ ready to fling at people in ten years time.
I've seen that there's a lot of ignorance between doctors about GRH antagonists. Once I discussed about this with one of my friends (she's a gynecologist) and she told me she prescribed those chemicals to her patients a lot of times for various issues (EG endo or fibroids) and "They never had any kind of ill-effect". Thing is that Lupron side effects can come up even 5 years later, even if you took just one shot of that stuff. My impression was that she is so busy with her patients that she hasn't the time/the energy to question what the pharma sales representatives tell her. And the drugs work, so if the patient tells her she feels better, that's enough for her.

I had the same reactions from my family doctor, but he loves research, so he was more than happy to listen to me about this, and to read the papers I directed him to. The "puberty blockers are harmless and reversible" mentality is slowly spreading in my country too, but it will take years for this to become a scandal, since being trans is still regarded as something extremely weird and uncommon. Here 95% of people don't even know that you can block puberty.

Edit: typos

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net

TungstenCarbide

kiwifarms.net
One of the most disturbing things of these pictures is that some of them are clearly sexualizing normal children behavior. Children and toddlers aren't sexy. Usually, young mammals look cute and vulnerable, so adults of the same species will feel the urge to protect them. It's a defense mechanism. And these perverts are like "Oh, look at me, my panties fell, tee-hee". Disgusting.

pwnest injun

Management of Savagery
kiwifarms.net
If that masochist could see you talking about what a sick pile he is, he'd probably start rubbing himself.

edit: That's the thing about the disgust people feel towards the in your face tranny contingent. It's a completely human, gut reaction to seeing someone live their lives as a monument to self loathing. They hate themselves and they want to involve you in their bullshit. It is a violation, like a flasher. They're involving me and my natural disgust in their masochistic urges, and trying to enshrine this right into law.

Last edited:

FierceBrosnan

The Primal Brat Tamer.
kiwifarms.net
Troon NZ weightlifter fought to have name suppressed in driving incident so not to ruin his chances of competing against women in the Olympics.
From the article:
In his decision from July 9, Justice Gerald Nation said the district court judge was in error in finding there was a real risk that Hubbard "would suffer extreme hardship''.

He said Hubbard was aged 40 - so was not "vulnerable in the way courts recognise much younger people can be'' - and had no evidence the publication of her name would affect her financially.

"Publication of Ms Hubbard's name in connection with these proceedings may head to hurtful and bullying type of comments on social media but any hardship she might suffer from that is not likely to be any different from similar hardship she may well suffer in connection with publicity as to her sporting endeavours.''
:story: In other words, dude you're too old for this shit and toughen the fuck up.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino