Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

Death penalty for these two?

• Total voters

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
Women are just mad that the men's bathroom line is shorter
Only because they don't build enough women's bathrooms.

UK building code for a theatre/stadium/similar building with interval-based crowding is approx. 1 WC per 250 males, 1 urinal per 50 males, and 1 basin per 125 males. (https://www.washroomcubicles.co.uk/how-many-toilets-do-you-need/)
For women it's 1 WC per 25 females, and 1 basin per 50 females.

For a museum or similar without interval-crowding, half those numbers

If you don't use urinals for men, then the rule is that women need twice as many WCs as men.

Urinals also need less floor space than WCs. So by getting rid of urinals you are literally blowing millions of dollars in real estate to validate the fee-fees of trannies.

In the UK a bunch of ageing actresses with weak bladders backed a campaign to increase the number of toilets at the Old Vic theatre, I guess previously the men's and women's toilets were equal in size, whereas as mentioned you need the women's to be a bit more than twice the size of the men.

Indeed the promise was to double the number of women's toilets: http://facebook.com/thestage/posts/10155658628445824

Anyway, after collecting thousands of tenners from ladies, what did they do?

Made 100% of the toilets tranny toilets.

Trade journal, The Stage published articles both in favour and against this.

But they pulled them within hours, when trannies complained that the mere suggestion that there is anything wrong with asking for donations to build women's toilets, and then not actually building any women's toilets, is a transphobic hate murder. (https://twitter.com/celinelowenthal/status/1181165610258108416 https://twitter.com/iggigg/status/1181166778954723328)

The anti-tranny-toilet article has been re-published on its author's website:

This article appeared briefly on the Stage before reactions to it convinced them to unpublish both this, and the article it was responding to. The features editor originally approached me, and as well as writing the column I made myself available for any edits (which were not required), despite the £50 fee being well below my usual rate – I consider the issue of women’s access to public toilets important enough to take a hit on the fee. Unfortunately, the Stage did not consider it important enough to support the work it commissioned, nor did they consider it necessary to notify me before unpublishing. You can read it here and decide for yourself whether it is an obnoxious enough piece of writing to deserve that treatment.

If you need to confirm that we live in a world built on men’s terms, take a look at the toilets in any public building. The chances are that, while men are freely swanning in and out of their facilities, women are left shuffling uncomfortably in line, waiting for a cubicle. That’s not because women are frivolously lingering in there. While men can unzip and go at the urinal, women have to partially undress and sit down inside a stall, which takes longer – and because of periods, pregnancy and higher incidence of UTIs, women have to use the toilet more often.

For men and women to have equal wait times for toilets, a good rule of thumb is that women should have access to twice as many toilets as men. But few public toilets put that principle into practice, and the disparity is rarely more infuriating for women than when trapped in the queue at the theatre with the bell summoning you to your seat. So when the Old Vic launched a fundraiser to double provision for women, a lot of female theatregoers were very keen to give it their support.

But now the Old Vic has completed the refurbishment, it’s clear that something has gone very wrong. Yes, there are more toilets, with 44 where there were once 22 – but not more toilets for women. Instead, there are 26 toilets and 18 urinals, and all toilets have been turned “gender neutral”. Patrons are, in theory, free to “self-select” from blocks labelled stalls-only and blocks containing urinals. The problem is obvious: women cannot use urinals. That means there are 44 toilets for men, but only 26 for women, and only that many for women who are willing to run the gauntlet of penis to get to the stalls alongside the urinals.

So provision continues to favour men, but in some ways the situation is even worse than it was before, because now men have free access to the only toilets that women can use. Without wishing to malign men as a whole, the ones who use the stalls-only blocks will be putting themselves through a tedious queue, and some of them will be tolerating that inconvenience for an unsavoury reward: mixed-sex facilities have been a boon to voyeurs wherever they’ve been tried. For women who will not take that risk, the Old Vic’s toilets have gone from “not enough” to “none at all”.

Though the Old Vic’s change to gender neutral toilets has been pitched as an act of consideration to trans and non-binary people, in reality it offers little help at a great cost to women, who are still stuck queueing, only now with their privacy compromised. Why this, rather than keeping men’s and women’s and adding a third option for those uncomfortable with choosing? The Old Vic has made an incomprehensible decision here, betraying the terms of the original fundraiser, and women are angry about it. A theatre with inadequate women’s toilets, or without women’s toilets at all, is a theatre that doesn’t care whether there are women in its audience.
Note that the capacity of the theatre is 1000, so if that is half men, half women, then that's 3 men's WCs, 11 urinals, and 26 WCs for the exclusive use of women, according to the building regulations. Actually built is 26 WCs and 18 urinals.

And apparently the audience is actually 65% female: http://purpleseven.com/media.ashx/gender-thought-leadership.pdf so the numbers should be 3 men's WCs, 8 urinals, and 32 female-only WCs (which considering they have built 44 toilets in total might have been possible)

Except now everyone is gender-neutral so you can just ignore that lol.

Last edited:

Spastic Colon

kiwifarms.net
Women are just mad that the men's bathroom line is shorter
Not any more. And gentlemen, I hope you remember to put the seat down. If you don't, HR will hear about it.

In my younger days, I used to get a lot of unwanted attention from guys. The bathroom was my safe space. It was a great excuse to end a conversation that was getting uncomfortable and give me a moment to regroup. One particular guy I worked with could never take social clues to end a conversation (probably autistic) and used to follow me to the bathroom and still be waiting outside the door for me when I came out. If that happened today, he would be able to just follow me in. What could possibly go wrong by having unisex bathrooms at work?

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but has anyone had any experiences with the new Terf orientated website Spinster?

The TRA's were going mental about it a few months ago, but now it seems to be less of an issue, for them.

I had the impression that it had died a death from over moderation. However it seems to still be ticking along. Also
Spinster.png

I was also a little bit impressed that they had used Fediverse as the foundation for the site. I don't know where the website is hosted, I imagine if it's UK based it's going to have legal issues.

Spastic Colon

kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but has anyone had any experiences with the new Terf orientated website Spinster?

The TRA's were going mental about it a few months ago, but now it seems to be less of an issue, for them.

I had the impression that it had died a death from over moderation. However it seems to still be ticking along. Also View attachment 963478

I was also a little bit impressed that they had used Fediverse as the foundation for the site. I don't know where the website is hosted, I imagine if it's UK based it's going to have legal issues.
I don't understand this whole idea that far left people deserve a space to converse / push ideologies, but far right people don't. Free speech is free speech -- even if that speech is repulsive. Pushing people into their own little echo chambers just creates cult like mentality because they are never, ever exposed to any other points of view. When you de-platform someone, don't be surprised if they create their own space somewhere else. And don't get mad because you no longer have control over what they can and cannot say.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Trisha Paytas is trending, yet again, for her latest YouTube video.

Over the years, the YouTube personality has made headlines for her zany remarks and outlandish videos, but her latest 15-minute monologue truly takes the cake. In the video, titled "I AM TRANSGENDER (FEMALE TO MALE)", the 31-year-old reveals she identifies as transgender because she feels like she's more masculine than she is feminine. In particular, the star says she's basically a "gay man" who likes to dress in drag. "I identify with men better. People always think there's something wrong with me because I don't have that many girlfriends but I do love girls—I love their sensitivity and all the stuff like that," she explains. "That's why I identify more as a gay man because I like guys but I also identify as a guy."

Trisha adds, "In my head I feel like I'm a female transgender to male but also like a drag queen... I don't like to be center of attention, except for when I want to be the center of attention. Think of like a drag queen: they do their full glam and everything but in their day to day they're not, they're very low-key, whatever."

She also says that from a young age she felt "penis envy," although her reasons seem relatable for most women. "This sounds so crazy to say out loud—but like I've always thought my life would be so much easier if I had that part. If I asserted myself I wouldn't be a bitch, I'd be a man," Paytas, who formerly dated YouTuber Jason Nash, said.

Trisha concludes the video, "So do I think I'm transgender? Yes, one thousand percent. Do I identify with my natural born gender? A thousand percent. So I think that's where I'm at and I feel really free and liberated."

Of course, these statements are drawing criticism across the board. One Twitter user questioned, "okay so trisha paytas is "trans" because she feels a calling towards the community not because she has dysphoria ???"

"'I felt happy that I didn't have to do my hair' sis u just lazy not trans," another person commented on her video.

And just hours after the video was posted, over 23,000 people and counting gave her a thumbs down.

Trisha has yet to comment on the backlash.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

I'll get my humanity and my sanity back.
kiwifarms.net

Elwood P. Dowd

President of the Maxliam Fan Club.
kiwifarms.net
TEAM FORTRESS 2 COMPETITIVE TRANS PLAYER NURSEY BANNED FOR CHILD GROOMING

Team Fortress 2 competitive player “Nursey” has been banned from various communities and leagues for child grooming. Nursey plays a Medic for the Froyotech team, according to the Liquipedia. The team has yet to comment on the allegations, however many think that Froyotech will end up dropping Nursey soon.

The allegations first surfaced in a thread over on the TeamFortress.tv forums by user tambo on October 5th, 2019, who brought up how anytime discussion about Nursey’s child grooming was mentioned in a thread it was censored by the moderators. Tambo attempted to bring awareness to the issue by noting that there was mounting evidence that Nursey was a child groomer.

Later in the thread, on October 6th, 2019, Lemmy42 provided additional evidence of the allegations, posting multiple links of sexual conversations Nursey had with underage individuals.

In response to this, various leagues and organizations banned Nursey, including ChampGG and UGC.

ChampGG, the organizer of the community, made a post on Twitter during the afternoon of October 6th, 2019 to inform the community that they were investigating off-platform misconduct, and later on in the day they announced that Nursey had been banned.

While ChampGG avoided naming names, there are replies in the thread that informs the community who they’re referring to.

This was accompanied by the UGC community organizer also announcing that Nursey was banned from UGC, doing so in the thread outing Nursey’s behavior titled “Have A Seat”.

As mentioned at the top of the article, Froyotech has yet to comment on the bans or the news surrounding Nursey. However, some people are already speculating that the team will drop Nursey soon.

In response, Nursey’s Twitter account was quickly deleted, and if you attempt to access it you’ll see a notice saying that it doesn’t exist.

An archive is still available of Nursey’s account leading up to the news being unveiled on the TeamFortress2.tv forum.

Nursey responded to the allegations by making a post on Discord and attempting to deflect from the claims in a video clip from Twitch.

The Discord message was a bit longer, appearing on the evening of October 6th, 2019, where Nursey wrote…

“There are rumors going around I am a pedophile, that I prey on minors, and etc. These are untrue. However, it is true that I have made a few terrible decisions, and my mistakes have led to some very bad things.

“I am an extremely sexually active person, especially online. I made a terrible mistake of interacting inappropriate with a few people under 18. At times I was reckless and was unaware of the age of the people I engaged in these conversations (only to learn later and cease any inappropriate behavior), I admit that there was one situation last year where I knew someone was underage but still proceeded to have sexually charged conversations with them. At the time I rationalized it that since it was only a text conversation that it wasn’t a big deal, but afterwards I did realize that is not a good enough reason to do what I did, and that it was wrong. Since that situation last year I have never made that same mistake again.

“To be clear, I never solicited or exchanged nudes or sexually explicit photos with anyone underage. I never forced them to do anything they didn’t want to. Most people who have been my partners will tell you I will always ask for consent, if what I am doing is okay. Of course, that doesn’t change the fact that I made the mistake of not asking for people’s age. After the last incident, I always asked since then. I do not prey on minors. I learned to care a lot more. I haven’t made this mistake since the last time, and will never again. I learned my lesson already. I am willing to suffer any consequence people seem fit. I have been banned from RGL for the foreseeable future, and I will take whatever else needs to be dished out. I am not a pedo, I do not prey on minors, and I will work even harder everyday to be a better person than I ever have. I have been seeking professional help for a while now, and I will continue to do so. I apologize to everyone I have let down. I will remain silent further on this matter.”
Kevin Spacey also made similar comments when allegations of sexual misconduct surfaced against him back in 2017, which resulted in him being suspended from Netflix.

As for the thread on TeamFortress.tv, the mods proceeded to lock the thread and suggested that if anyone had relevant information to forward it to the UGC/RGL admins and contact the appropriate authorities, with gemm writing…

“Though we don’t want to stifle discussion on this there’s currently nothing constructive being added to the thread.

“Not many mods were available to keep an eye on this (posting it late pacific time didn’t help) so sorry the discussion got off track. Retroactive bans will probably happen.

“We may unlock it in a day or two, and if we do don’t post unless you can actually contribute to discussion.

“Friendly reminder that if you spend time out of your day to harass, dox, stalk or threaten anyone then you’re a bad person. There’s proper ways to deal with stuff like this and those aren’t one of them.

“UGC/RGL admins Reno and Steph have asked for people to directly send information regarding anyone […] and if you have concrete evidence you’re able to report it to the relevant authorities.”
At this point we just have to see how Froyotech responds to the controversy, and whether they will stand by Nursey or opt for a ban.

(Thanks for the news tip anon)

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
Are there any particularly well researched takes on the Aimee Stephens case today? Every article I can find on it is just a bunch of crocodile tears about his s t r u g g l e and no analysis.
I mean I don't have research, but I do have to laugh at the audacity of thinking you can troon out in middle age and keep being the front office presence that deals with grieving families at a religiously oriented funeral home. I mean imagine your Catholic grandpa dies and you take grandma to this place to bury him and the guy on the right shambles out with a booming baritone voice wearing a push up bra...

1570555087107.png

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

I'll get my humanity and my sanity back.
kiwifarms.net
I mean I don't have research, but I do have to laugh at the audacity of thinking you can troon out in middle age and keep being the front office presence that deals with grieving families at a religiously oriented funeral home. I mean imagine your Catholic grandpa dies and you take grandma to this place to bury him and the guy on the right shambles out with a booming baritone voice wearing a push up bra...

View attachment 963738
looks like a normal british couple to me tbh

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Guardian has another article about the only kind of black woman the media cares about, i.e. those that are actually men.

Note the image:
View attachment 962228

versus reality

View attachment 962229

His FB is pretty much as you'd expect:

Real name is Andre Randall. Estranged from his entire family, siblings, etc.

Claims to have been canned from the music industry for being a tranny

Reality is I can't find any record of any of the work he did as a man (dob August 3rd, 1987). Maybe he made them coffee?
That’s eerily similar to an article I read out of Canuckland.

Is there a man in there?

I heard the manager of the beauty salon yell as I froze up in terror. I hid in my stall praying that the door latch worked as I yelled back “No ma’am, nobody here but us women.”

I heard her footsteps echo over the damp tile as she made her way over to my stall. I saw her eye through the crack in the door looking me up and down. Then she asked me something that almost made my heart stop.

We’ve had complaints about someone taking pictures of kids in here. You wouldn’t know anything about that, would you?

I answered “No!” in a panic and fumbled through the sanitary disposal bin. “I’m just changing my tampon.”

But the manager didn’t care that I was in fear for my life and what she said next rocked me to my core.

“If you don’t get out of there right now, I’m calling the police.”

I knew as a trans woman that the only thing the police liked more than shooting unarmed black people was beating people like me. So I called my mother, who is the most supportive person I know, and had her get me out. She burst through the door on a mobility scooter and we rode out of there before the police arrived.

But that wasn’t the end of my ordeal. I took that manager to one of Canada’s many human rights tribunal courts in order to get some badly needed justice. But all I got were glares from everybody in that court. You’d think diversity would be a good thing. But the fact that every color of the ethnic rainbow seemed united against me made my ordeal hurt even more.

But the worst part was dealing with the judge. He took one look at me and said the words I dreaded hearing from him.

“Oh, it’s you again.”

All I could do was shrug and say “Yes your honor, me again.”

Normally this is the part where the judge reads my complaint to the court. But instead, he threw a blue box at me and dismissed my case.

“Justice is served. Now get the hell out of my court.”

I looked down and immediately began to cry. It was my favorite brand of tampons... soaked in ketchup. I was shaking because I was so angry. There is only one thing that’s supposed to go in a tampon and it’s not ketchup! It was like watching someone boil their ramen noodles with Mountain Dew. And worst of all, that judge did it because he hates trans people.

So the next time someone makes a 41% joke or says that the LBGTQ+ community has it good, you tell them my story. You tell them just how hard it is for a trans woman in Canada.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 963738
This case was when I realized that giving trannies full employment rights might not be such a hot idea. Had Stephens' employer been stupid enough to keep him employed, Stephens would have single-handedly destroyed that funeral home. I can't stand trannies, but I am able to deal with them in a professional environment as long as they behave professionally (which is unusual in my experience), but I sure as fuck am not taking elderly relatives to a funeral home where an old man in drag is the funeral director.

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
he's so fat i can't figure out what it is, probably the most passing i've seen
Yeah I admit standing stock still in isolation, he might pass as an extremely fat, ugly old lady with some kind of health problem that causes odd proportions and thinning hair. But as usual, that effect immediately goes away when you see him next to a bunch of other men and women, and when he moves/talks. Also he has big ole man paws.

This case was when I realized that giving trannies full employment rights might not be such a hot idea. Had Stephens' employer been stupid enough to keep him employed, Stephens would have single-handedly destroyed that funeral home. I can't stand trannies, but I am able to deal with them in a professional environment as long as they behave professionally (which is unusual in my experience), but I sure as fuck am not taking elderly relatives to a funeral home where an old man in drag is the funeral director.
I agree. I think they are closer to furries than regular gays, in this respect. No reasonable person, even a religious conservative, really gives a fuck who the funeral director fucks in the privacy of his own home, so long as he's not being highly inappropriate and making it an issue at work on purpose. Most people would rather not dwell on that aspect of any random person's life when we are dealing with them professionally. But bring out a guy in a fursuit, or BDSM gear, or obvious drag, and it's not a private life issue anymore, it's some fool beclowning your grandpa's memorial.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
I can't stand trannies, but I am able to deal with them in a professional environment as long as they behave professionally (which is unusual in my experience), but I sure as fuck am not taking elderly relatives to a funeral home where an old man in drag is the funeral director.
I've been thinking about this idea a lot and I'm convinced that at the end of the day it's no different than someone at a funeral parlour dressed in their fur suit or full latex bondage gear trying to act professionally. At the end of the day you've obviously placed your fetish on the highest pedestal possible and are expecting me to offer you the same respect given to everyone else when right from the get go there's an extraordinary violation of the basic social contract: keep it to yourself.

Maybe at starbucks no one gives a shit but in a place no one wants to be like a funeral home or a hospital you're screaming that you only care about yourself. Employers/customers/clients/patients should react accordingly.

EDIT: mostly beaten by @Lissamine Green

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and BOO!
kiwifarms.net
Not any more. And gentlemen, I hope you remember to put the seat down. If you don't, HR will hear about it.

In my younger days, I used to get a lot of unwanted attention from guys. The bathroom was my safe space. It was a great excuse to end a conversation that was getting uncomfortable and give me a moment to regroup. One particular guy I worked with could never take social clues to end a conversation (probably autistic) and used to follow me to the bathroom and still be waiting outside the door for me when I came out. If that happened today, he would be able to just follow me in. What could possibly go wrong by having unisex bathrooms at work?
My friend's socialist wife was ranting about the ridiculousness of that Oregon "no urinal" building. I told her to mark my words (screencap it, kiwis), that within the next 2-3 years there will be an article from some shit digi-rag that declares pissing on the seat to be a transphobic hate crime. (I expect a number of men to do it deliberately in protest for losing urinals)

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
My friend's socialist wife was ranting about the ridiculousness of that Oregon "no urinal" building. I told her to mark my words (screencap it, kiwis), that within the next 2-3 years there will be an article from some shit digi-rag that declares pissing on the seat to be a transphobic hate crime. (I expect a number of men to do it deliberately in protest for losing urinals)
And as always, we natural women have to bear the brunt of trans BS. (Seriously, don't piss all over seats in protest. There are like three trannies using these bathrooms versus thousands of real women.)

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino