Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

Death penalty for these two?

• Total voters

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Just for trophy sure, but for free or heavily subsidized college education? People join army and go to war get that.
Sure, and aside from the free education angle, adult MtFs in competitive sports have the incentive of prize money and sponsorships, too, I assume. Attention is a major driving factor as well. However, think about the reality of someone pretending to be trans during his college years/the prime of his life; would it really be worth it? The social and romantic implications alone would be a dealbreaker for nearly anyone, plus that's a psychotic level of deception that goes beyond mere "opportunist" to me. Most people aren't willing to sacrifice their identity in such a catastrophic way, even for monetary or personal gain.

Regardless, these people are fucked up and need to be stopped.

Spastic Colon

kiwifarms.net
Sure, and aside from the free education angle, adult MtFs in competitive sports have the incentive of prize money and sponsorships, too, I assume. Attention is a major driving factor as well. However, think about the reality of someone pretending to be trans during his college years/the prime of his life; would it really be worth it? The social and romantic implications alone would be a dealbreaker for nearly anyone, plus that's a psychotic level of deception that goes beyond mere "opportunist" to me. Most people aren't willing to sacrifice their identity in such a catastrophic way, even for monetary or personal gain.

Regardless, these people are fucked up and need to be stopped.
I don't know -- you don't have to have sex reassignment surgery, you don't even have to work that hard to present as the gender you identify with, you can claim to be a homosexual trans -- so you still get to date/sleep with the "opposite" sex, you can get a free ride to college, maybe a world record, maybe even an Olympic medal, and at the end of it all you could always detrans and go back to life as normal -- people have done dumber things than that for far less.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
I don't know -- you don't have to have sex reassignment surgery, you don't even have to work that hard to present as the gender you identify with, you can claim to be a homosexual trans -- so you still get to date/sleep with the "opposite" sex, you can get a free ride to college, maybe a world record, maybe even an Olympic medal, and at the end of it all you could always detrans and go back to life as normal -- people have done dumber things than that for far less.
At the very least it shows a pathological lack of integrity and shame, but when you put it that way, I suppose it will happen or is already happening. Again, the moral of the story is that it needs to be stopped.

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of lesbotrannies, here's one who had her leg amputated after her prosthetic cock surgery went wrong:

The transgender manager of a hardware store is claiming R3 million from the Gauteng department of health after a complication of a gender reassignment operation meant to give him a penis led to the amputation of his left leg.

According to papers filed in the High Court of Pretoria, Shaun Wiggill (47), of Roseville in Pretoria, underwent various gender reassignment surgeries from 2016 in order to transition from a woman to a man.

He first underwent a mastectomy and then a hysterectomy.

Thereafter, four surgeons were scheduled to perform the operation to create a sex organ for him at the Steve Biko Academic Hospital.

Skin flaps from Wiggill’s left arm and leg were used to construct the penis.

The operation, carried out on July 26, lasted about 11 hours and 25 minutes.

According to the court papers, Wiggill experienced swelling, pain and loss of sensation in both legs and feet after the operation.

He was also unable to move the toes on his left foot.

HE HAS LOSS OF FEELING IN HIS RIGHT LEG AND PAIN IN HIS LEFT CALF.
According to the court papers, hospital personnel ignored the problems for hours.

On the afternoon of July 27, two surgeons performed a further operation on his left calf to relieve pressure caused by poor circulation in his leg.

By this time, there was no longer a pulse in his left leg and the skin had begun to discolour.

Four days later, Wiggill underwent another operation on his left leg to release pressure.

But the next day, his left leg was amputated above the knee.

According to Wiggill, he also suffered neurological damage to his right lower leg as a result of the operation.

He has loss of feeling in his right leg and pain in his left calf.

He also developed a pressure sore at the back of his head in hospital, as well as a pressure sore on his nose, caused by the oxygen pipe (inserted during the lengthy operation).

He alleges that these sores developed as a result of inadequate nursing care.

Wiggill believes that he should not have been advised to undergo the operation at that stage because of the potential risks caused by inadequate post-operative care, treatment and management.

He avers that he was not informed of these risks before the surgery and says that had he been aware of them, he would have postponed the operation.

He blames the hospital for the fact that he developed compartment syndrome (increased pressure within one of the body’s anatomical compartments resulting in insufficient blood supply to tissue in that space) in his left leg, and the neurological damage to his right leg due to complications caused by a long operation under anaesthesia.

Wiggill filed his claim against the department on February 4 this year.

He has not responded to requests for comment by City Press’ sister publication, Rapport.
As this is the good outcome of fake cock surgery:

DoHuQtZU8AEWHox.jpg

And this is the sausage of fat that you get

fakecock.jpg

I guess you have to read a shit load of Tumblr to think that any part of this was ever a good idea.

It's simple: MTF trannies - don't be tall, take titty skittles, get implants, and FTM trannies - take roids and buy a bunch of dildos. But don't fuck with your plumbing because the doctors aren't smart enough to rearrange that shit (male and female plumbing diverged before you were even a fetus). Just focus on being a 'trap', and forget your spurting cock/fake vag fantasies.

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if this is British news or tranny news, or both, but it's quite funny

1569954219778.png

A forklift driver masturbated in front of two transgender women in a car park and told them: ‘I would have f**ked you both’.

Graham Beevers, 52, left his two victims ‘sickened’ and distressed after he ‘fixedly stared’ and fondled his penis while he stood next to his Honda Civic half naked in July last year, a court heard.

He denied pulling down his shorts and touching himself in front of the two women and claimed he was ‘giggling’ because he ‘thought he had seen ‘two men dressed as women’ during a trial at Kirklees Magistrates’ Court.

However, he was found guilty of exposure and could face jail time after the Huddersfield court heard how he ‘demonstrated hostility’ at the two trans women.

Samuel Poniah, prosecuting, said the two women had arrived at Buckstones car park above Marsden Moor at around 2.30pm on July 27 last year to have a picnic and take some pictures.

At 4.30pm, Beevers pulled up alongside their convertible and looked at them for a while, before reversing back into a parking spot and sitting on a nearby fence.

One of the victims told the court: ‘Much to my amazement he put his hand over his shorts and pulled out his penis and started fondling it whilst staring at us. He was fixedly staring at us all the time.

‘He did this for two to three minutes. I was extremely shocked, it made me feel very uneasy.’

The victim said she didn’t get out of her car to challenge the forklift driver because she ‘thought it best to stay in the safety of the car as hopefully he was going to go away’.

Beevers is then said to have walked towards the women’s car, staring at them for a few minutes before saying: ‘Alright?’ and then heading back to his own vehicle.

The victim said: ‘He got into his car and I thought he was leaving. He got back out and this time he had no underwear on at all – not a thing on his bottom half.

‘He sat on the fence again in front of the vehicle and proceeded to play with his penis once more.’

She told magistrates that he did this for about a minute and a half, but left when a small white van arrived.

She said to the court: ‘As he left he pulled up at my driver’s side again, looked directly at me and said: “I would have f**ked you both” and then drove off.’

She added: ‘I was absolutely stunned by what I’d seen and experienced.

‘It made me feel sick and afterwards – when I thought what potentially might have happened I felt very scared.’

She added that transgender people ‘pay the price’, saying: ‘Whenever you’re out in public you have lots of derogatory words aimed at you.’

The second victim told how what she saw turned her stomach and that she had been unable to return to the area since.

Beevers’ solicitor Aubrey Sampson argued that the women couldn’t have seen him naked because they didn’t notice distinctive features on his body, including a large warrior woman tattoo on his right thigh, a Manchester United tattoo on his lower leg and a large ring piercing through the top of his penis.

Beevers – who said he’d been heading home from his job when he decided to stop to look at hang gliders – told magistrates he had looked at the women, but denied getting out his penis or touching himself.

He said: ‘There was a car parked up and I thought it was two men dressed as women.

‘I didn’t know they were transgender. I thought it was funny and I was giggling to myself.

They didn’t look very convincing, they looked like men and I thought it was funny.’

He admitted telling the two victims he would have slept with them, but claimed he was ‘taking the mickey’ because he thought they were dressed up men.

He denied going to the area to have consensual sex, though had told police he believed there was a dogging site nearby.

Chairwoman of the bench Anthea Ainley said they found both witnesses to be credible and added they may not have noticed his tattoos or piercing due to their understandable shock.

She said ‘There’s higher culpability as the defendant has demonstrated hostility towards the victims based on their transgender identity.’

Beevers was found guilty of intentionally exposing his genitals to cause alarm or distress will be sentenced on October 24.

An all options probation report, including custody, was ordered ahead of the sentencing.
It's noted here: http://www.uk-exhibitionist.com/doggers/50.htm that said car park has 'couples regularly fucking at any time'

Spastic Colon

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if this is British news or tranny news, or both, but it's quite funny

It's noted here: http://www.uk-exhibitionist.com/doggers/50.htm that said car park has 'couples regularly fucking at any time'
First of all, this is called life as a woman. Sadly, nearly every person I know has some kind of pervert jerking off story to tell. Not saying all men do this -- the same perverts cover a lot of ground and have a lot of victims, so even a minority like that makes a big impact.

Second, you go to a spot to have sex in a car (because, people know this is what the place is for -- and I'm guessing by couples, they mean mostly gay men randomly hooking up because they are the ones most likely doing stuff like this in public) and are shocked, shocked I tell you! that some dude was there to watch and jack off to it. Okay.

And, if someone doesn't get sexually aroused by you, it is transphobic. But if they do get sexually aroused by you, it is also transphobic. Seems like the best course of action is to avoid ALL transgender people like the plague. Also funny how it isn't a hate crime when it is a man targeting just plain old biological women.

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of exposing your cock to a tranny....

Faye Kinley received an unwanted unsolicited nude on her phone, so she returned the favour. (Instagram)

Faye Kinley received an unwanted unsolicited nude on her phone, so she returned the favour. (Instagram)
LOLLLL as if he didn’t just do that to you WHAT. men are a plague.
Between reading about climate catastrophe and thumbing through Twitter, receiving an unsolicited nude is an easy way to have your day dampened.
But when a trans woman was sent an unwanted and rather revealing photo from a guy on her phone, she responded by returning the favour and the trans-misogyny seriously leapt out.
Faye Kinely from Glasgow, Scotland, was sent an explicit photo from a man she had never met earlier this week.
He dropped the 20-year-old a message saying “hey, girl, you are so sexy” before introducing himself not with his hand, but with his, uh, manhood.
“Well I saw it and I honestly was not surprised because I get it a lot,” Kinley told PinkNews.“For some reason it just crossed my mind to send one back and the response was exactly as I expected.Kinley screen-grabbed the conversation and posted it on Twitter – tallying more than 13,000 retweets and nearly 70,000 likes in under a day.

faye@fayekinley

https://twitter.com/fayekinley/status/1176998164848619520

This random guy somehow got my number off here and sent me a dick pic and I guess he didn’t appreciate it when I sent a picture of mine back
🤷🏼‍♀️
worked like a charm
View image on TwitterView image on Twitter
https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1176998164848619520
https://twitter.com/fayekinley/status/1176998164848619520

“This random guy somehow got my number off here and sent me a d**k pic and I guess he didn’t appreciate it when I sent a picture of mine back,” she wrote.
The man hit back with clipped, overacted replies and blocked her number.
“Worked like a charm,” Kinley added in the tweet.
Her mentions popped as a stream of support and superlatives flooded in for Kinley, with everything from “icon” to “you are so f**king powerful, I’m in love with you”.
Moreover, according to Kinley, her followers ballooned from 200 to nearing 5,000 as a result of just how viral the tweet went.
“Honestly the responses have been 99% positive and funny,” she said.

Trans woman Faye Kinley receives love and hate after going viral.
Finley’s flip incited a lot of conversation in the Twitter thread about why, to the anonymous guy, sending intimate photos was fine, but her doing the same was unthinkable.
Moreover, beneath all the positivity in the post, there was a meek undercurrent of transphobia. But Finley’s fans and followers were quick to shut them down.
Finley said that she anticipated the transphobia in the post – “That’s a given,” she told us – but refused to let it affect her. When it comes to dating apps, there’s “100%” transphobia on them.

“But the fact that these men want to clearly have sex with me before even knowing I’m trans and then act all appalled and transphobic afterwards just validated to me that it has nothing to do with my gender not being valid,” she said.

“After all they found me attractive, and everything to do with them being insecure at the possibility of being attracted to someone with a penis ‘making them gay’.”
Dating apps, from the tiled torsos of Grindr to the swiping culture of Tinder, are not always the most welcoming places for trans folk.

These apps have been slugging in recognising the needs of trans users – only in 2017 did Grindr introduce gender pronouns on profiles.
While some trans people have spoken out about the discrimination they have faced simply for existing on these apps.
That's how you can tell transwomen are definitely women, because women always respond to unwanted dick pics from random strangers by sending back a picture of their own genitals.

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net

Personally, I like the part where the judge deemed the man's testimony that he wasn't jerking off less credible because he doesn't like troons. Makes total sense.

OttoWest

I'm the operator with my pocket calculator
kiwifarms.net
Hope he sues them into the dirt. No one should be forced to abide by tranny faggotry under any circumstance.
He is in fact suing.

He was fired for insubordination. Say what you want about trannies but that's his fault
The circumstances where he used female pronouns were in the heat of the moment to prevent the student from injuring herself (running into a fucking wall). Are we going to fire paramedics for “misgendering” at a chaotic accident scene now too?

annoyingfuck

kiwifarms.net
For a thread that is a year old, it's strangely predictive.

I think that it's kind of weird as to how easily trannies are traumatized and hardly anyone is doing anything to help them.

They can't live in their hugbox forever and I think they need an psychiatrist instead of seeing some who'll play along with their delusions.
Just the other day I saw a mother/father say that their troon had got an appointment at a major hospital. The parent rang to ask some questions and asked the question 'What if troon isn't right about this?'

The answer, a very rude 'We are an affirmation clinic? not psychologists'.

So this child has never seen a psych, gets an appointment at a transgender clinic with the intent of getting puberty blockers/hormones, and there is going to be absolutely no psychiatric care whatsoever.

Aye, there’s the rub. Once it stops being profitable— or rather when it becomes more profitable to sue doctors and launch class actions against big pharma— that is when the sands will shift. Someone needs to whisper in the ABA’s ear about the money soon to be made in them thar surgically-created frontholes.
Give it 10 years, all the troons will be at brain maturity realise what they've done, be told 'tough luck, nothing we can do' and they'll all kill themselves. Problem solved, for them ,with no out of pocket expenses and they can just stick to the programming.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino