Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

Death penalty for these two?

• Total voters

Redeemer and Destroyer

Vampiric Cishet Oppressor of Mankind
kiwifarms.net
One of the biggest SJW troon assholes on Twitter just engaged in historical revisionism again:

Leslie Feinberg was not non-binary you fucking revisionist. She was a former transman who was a essentially detransitioned F2M2F on her deathbed. Stop pretending detransitioned females are NBs so you can drag them back under the transflag.

Isn't there a direct quote from her floating around that she actually didn't give a shit about which pronoun you used for her, as long as you were respectful about it? Even her gender flip-flopped depending on the situation (social, formal/social, informal/social, personal). She even liked that zie/hir/zim/zam/flam shit.

Last edited:

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Yet another video from an SJW attempting to debunk the theory of ROGD as a form of social contagion and failing:

"YOU SAMPLE IS BIASED!", so if I want to study meth addicts and I go to methodone clinics to find them, "your sample is biased"? Bitch please.

This guy calls himself "ScienceLad" but he doesn't disclose whether he actually has a scientific background of his own anywhere that I can see. You know, like you would expect from a real scientist to disclose their credentials so we can check them for any conflicts-of-interest.

Oh, here, finally a tweet where he discloses something about his background:

Hi Blaire. I've been a personal trainer for 7 years and I'm pursuing a masters degree in biomechanics. Would you be interested in talking to me about trans athletes?
https://twitter.com/sjwdebates/status/1189612279555350528
And studying biomechanics as a jock makes you an expert psychiatrist, endocrinologist and paediatrician how exactly? Oh right, totally different disciplines and you really don't know shit. That's why you don't disclose your scientific background upfront and honest like a real scientist would, because you know actual scientists would look at your credentials and decide you don't actually know what you're on about. "ScienceLad" my ass.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Of course. A killer of women will feel intimidated in a prison full of those that killed men, same with those that rape women in a prison full of men that have the power to do the same to them. They would want to transfer to a women's prison "to feel safe", trooning out makes that a possibility and it is ridiculous that their requests are even considered.
If they feel unsafe put them with the chomos.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(archive)
One way to address these issues, Heather and her colleagues wrote in an essay published in the Journal of Medical Ethics, would be to create a handicap system that uses an algorithm to account for physiological parameters such as testosterone, hemoglobin levels, height, and endurance capacity, as well as social factors like gender identity and socioeconomic status. “Such an algorithm would be analogous to the divisions in the Paralympics, and may also include paralympians,” they write. Instead of two divisions, male and female, there would be multiple ones and “athletes would be placed into a division which best mitigates unfair physical and social parameters.” The algorithm would need to be sport-specific, and Heather and her colleagues acknowledge that producing it would be a difficult task.

Another approach would be to create a third category for people who don’t fit neatly into the male/female dichotomy (including intersex people, who are born with a mix of male and female traits). Although this might sound like a simple solution, Harper says that “As a transgender person myself, I don’t want to compete in a third category, which many people would see as a freak category.” It could also limit opportunities for transgender athletes if there are not enough of them to fill out a team or category.
"Sports- and life- have never been fair."
The absolute gall of these people.

Every normal person in this world accepts that the gifts which God bestows upon each person are not 'fair'. Some people are born with handicaps, or develop them later in life. Some people- like the late great Eero Mäntyranta, are born with genetic boons, like the ability to naturally produce haemoglobin levels 25-50% higher than normal male levels.

Sport is not, as Rhys McKinnon evidently believes, just some selfish dickwaving contest by which one advances oneself. The righteous sportsman or sportswoman can provide an example, can inspire the greater society to be more active, to be more moral, to be more resolute.

I find it particularly disgusting that this Professor Heather attempts to conflate the travesty of men competing in women's sports with the Paralympics. She denigrates not just sportswomen but these heroic individuals who, in spite of handicaps by birth or by ill luck, still compete to the best of their abilities and inspire their nations. To quote from the Leader:
Another advantage of sporting championships is the promotion of sports in the country, both among those who have no physical handicaps and also among the physically challenged individuals. This is what I have often emphasized. When those who are physically challenged and suffer from disabilities engage in sporting activities, their diligence and perseverance will encourage and motivate other people to take part in physical exercises, which are quite essential. This is why you are setting a very good example for others to follow...

When our athletic champion, in front of the eyes of millions or perhaps hundreds of millions of people across the world who watch him on television, kneels down or raises his arms to express his gratitude to the Almighty after achieving victory, What he does is not something trivial, as it conveys a message of spirituality to the world, despite the fact that billions of dollars have been spent with the intention of putting out the flame of spirituality in the world.
Of course this strange pervert Harper insists that they can't compete with their own- men who have deliberately injured themselves- in a separate event, even though that is the only reasonable solution that still enables their delusions to some extent. Instead, the only choices allowed are for men to abuse the rules and win women's events, or for some strange Harrison Bergeron system to be applied (at what cost?) by functionaries like this pervert-enabler Heather to all women's sports. Absolutely disgusting.

Attachments

Spastic Colon

Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
kiwifarms.net
"Sports- and life- have never been fair."
The absolute gall of these people.

Every normal person in this world accepts that the gifts which God bestows upon each person are not 'fair'. Some people are born with handicaps, or develop them later in life. Some people- like the late great Eero Mäntyranta, are born with genetic boons, like the ability to naturally produce haemoglobin levels 25-50% higher than normal male levels.

Sport is not, as Rhys McKinnon evidently believes, just some selfish dickwaving contest by which one advances oneself. The righteous sportsman or sportswoman can provide an example, can inspire the greater society to be more active, to be more moral, to be more resolute.

I find it particularly disgusting that this Professor Heather attempts to conflate the travesty of men competing in women's sports with the Paralympics. She denigrates not just sportswomen but these heroic individuals who, in spite of handicaps by birth or by ill luck, still compete to the best of their abilities and inspire their nations. To quote from the Leader:

Of course this strange pervert Harper insists that they can't compete with their own- men who have deliberately injured themselves- in a separate event, even though that is the only reasonable solution that still enables their delusions to some extent. Instead, the only choices allowed are for men to abuse the rules and win women's events, or for some strange Harrison Bergeron system to be applied (at what cost?) by functionaries like this pervert-enabler Heather to all women's sports. Absolutely disgusting.
Sports is not fair, so suck it up ladies. But, if you try to keep troons out of sports because it wouldn't be fair to women, waah ... you can't do that! It's unfair to trans women!

I'm not taking any argument into consideration that isn't consistent. If unfairness is a part of life (which it is), then it only makes sense that you choose the option that will be unfair to the smallest number of people. That is the fairest way to decide. Troons can accept "unfairness" for everyone else but themselves.

sperginity

crack whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I Asked Reddit Why Trans Guys Like Me Keep Getting Ghosted

The subreddit /r/dating_advice didn't hold back, but I actually found the replies strangely cathartic.

Internet dating when I was a lesbian was infinitely easier than how it is now as a trans man. Granted that was years ago when only saddos partook and the rest of the world hadn’t joined in to ruin it for us. Ghosting wasn’t even a word back then, let alone a tolerated behaviour.
Now dating online is like rifling through the bargain bin in your local supermarket – you scan the aisles quickly for something that catches your eye with little attention paid to anything else. Swipe, swipe, swipe.

But dating as a lesbian was more understood, too. People know what that means. As a trans guy, the majority don’t seem to know what to make of me, so they run away. I’ve played around with the big reveal and I know the two are linked. It’s hard not to see a connection when you arrange a second date, drop the T bomb and then she cancels in the next breath.

So, I did the most obvious thing to try and understand what was going on – I asked randoms on Reddit. “Why do women vanish when I tell them I'm a trans guy?” I posted on /r/dating_advice, an advice forum with 1.1 million readers. That might sound like a recipe for disaster – and yes, I was prepared for nasty replies. They did come, but not in the volume I expected.

At the start of my dating adventure following the end of a three-year relationship, I had profiles on three different dating apps but only stated I was trans on one. I racked up the likes on Tinder and Bumble – nothing exceptional, but enough to know I wasn’t repulsive. Things were significantly slower on OKCupid where I had stated that I was trans.

I won’t lie. It got to me for a while. I’d be chatting with a woman, making her laugh and seemingly getting on well. Then I’d tell her and she’d vanish. Over and over and over. Before dates, during dates, after dates, it didn’t matter. The result was almost always the same.

When I went back to collect the comments on Reddit for this piece, I was glad I’d saved some because many had been deleted. Determined not to take the horrible posts to heart, I actually found it all quite cathartic.

One of my personal favourites was the person who told me they would ghost me because I seemed too insensitive to people being “squicked out” before revealing “that kind of thing squicks me out”. (By “thing”, I assume she meant me.)
Another said: “A woman born a woman is always a woman, no matter what. The women on the dating apps are not interested in dating other women so they vanish because they are interested in me.”

It made me feel sorry for those who have such a limited view of how gender and sexuality works and it helped me realise that it isn’t, actually, anything to do with me. It’s a societal problem, theirs not mine. I mean, how do you counter someone who thinks an Adam’s apple is an essential component in a mate?

What also struck me was how a lot of the replies were penis-centric: “It’s probably the genital issue,” replied more than one. Another answered: “I would assume it’s the thought that you don’t have a penis that puts them off." I have a drawer full of dicks, a size to suit every pleasure and not one of them has ever failed to get up, get hard, or get her off. Not something I can say for these all-singing, all-dancing, superdicks that cis men are apparently endowed with. But is that all sex is to a ton of cis het people? And all men are worth? A penis to go in a vagina? Seriously?

The suggestions on how to address this ‘problem’ were varied. One helpful user informed me I should find some lesbians to date, presumably because of their well-known love of hairy men like myself, as they assumed (wrongly) that I hadn’t had lower surgery.

More than one accused me of trying to trick potential mates by not declaring my transness upfront. I didn’t check their dating profiles but I assume they’ve listed every medical condition they have on theirs. I noted how they didn’t seem to expect a man who’d lost a testicle to cancer, for instance, to declare that upfront on his profile, nor a woman who might have lost breasts to the same disease.

Women obviously want a ‘real’ man, I was told – one born that way. As I was born a woman, I’d always remain one I was told by someone else. Perhaps these potential dates wanted children, I was informed. Yet we don’t require anyone else declare their fertility status on their profiles, so I doubt that’s the real reason either.

The overriding sense I got from the replies was one of ignorance about trans people and while most of the offensive and ridiculous replies are now gone, there was some hope in the others that remained.

“I keep clashing with people because of this but I honestly don't think that trans people are obligated to put their transsexuality [sic] as a disclaimer in front of each and every potentially romantic interaction,” wrote one woman.

“I know I'd be uncomfortable as hell if I had to disclose what my genitalia look like or what my fertility status is to complete strangers. I wouldn't expect a guy with a micropenis to tell me about it before any feelings could possibly develop just because I might not want to have sex with him after finding out.

“I can't think of any other bedroom issue that is seen as having to be discussed that early on.”

That, really, is the whole issue in a nutshell. We hold trans people to a higher standard than anyone else when it comes to dating. We require of them more than we ask of others, all while constantly sending the message that trans people are somehow ‘less than’.

The reality is, being trans is a magic sorting hat. As tough as it is to have people vanish when you tell them who you are, it does me a favour. By telling them that one thing about me, their reaction tells me everything I need to know about them.

I should probably message them to say thanks.

@HLeeHurley
"i feel sorry for them" yeah sure okay

deeplyhigh

kiwifarms.net
I mean, how do you counter someone who thinks an Adam’s apple is an essential component in a mate?

What also struck me was how a lot of the replies were penis-centric: “It’s probably the genital issue,” replied more than one. Another answered: “I would assume it’s the thought that you don’t have a penis that puts them off." I have a drawer full of dicks, a size to suit every pleasure and not one of them has ever failed to get up, get hard, or get her off. Not something I can say for these all-singing, all-dancing, superdicks that cis men are apparently endowed with. But is that all sex is to a ton of cis het people? And all men are worth? A penis to go in a vagina? Seriously?
This is just insulting to women. Thinking that your fucking dildos are the EXACT same as an actual penis? And then acting like we’re the sad repressed ones, GTFO troon. I also love how she first says that at least her “dicks” never fail to stay hard but then cries about the only worth men have is being a penis to go in a vagina.:story:

sperginity

crack whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is just insulting to women. Thinking that your fucking dildos are the EXACT same as an actual penis? And then acting like we’re the sad repressed ones, GTFO troon. I also love how she first says that at least her “dicks” never fail to stay hard but then cries about the only worth men have is being a penis to go in a vagina.:story:
I wish FTMs could read these hot takes before they get T, so they will at least know they are trading their dating pool for looking superficially like a man

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
Bold of her to assume that the average woman whose hetero as all hell doesn't also posses a drawer full of sex toys that serve the exact same purpose without the absolute troonsanity that dating a trans person would entail. There are very very few females who don't have at least one dildo and vibrator of their own and could easily go out and buy more if they so desired YET these same woman also still choose to date and have sex with real men because shockingly silicone and plastic do not compare to flesh and blood.

Strait women want an actual penis, it's what they like. Not a vagina. Not a penis you bought made of plastic. Not one made of stitching pieces of yourself to your crotch to create a frankenweiner. An. Actual. Penis.

Edit: I just wanted to add too that, you know, women also know where their own dicks have been vs. some nasty troon whose first to tout out about their drawerful.

Last edited:

Smaug's Smokey Hole

kiwifarms.net
Sports is not fair, so suck it up ladies. But, if you try to keep troons out of sports because it wouldn't be fair to women, waah ... you can't do that! It's unfair to trans women!

I'm not taking any argument into consideration that isn't consistent. If unfairness is a part of life (which it is), then it only makes sense that you choose the option that will be unfair to the smallest number of people. That is the fairest way to decide. Troons can accept "unfairness" for everyone else but themselves.
Something Norm MacDonald said on his podcast a couple of years ago has stuck with me. He was setting up a joke about cis-gendered people and the guest asked what is cis-gendered? "Oh it's an attempt to marginalize the majority."
Life isn't fair, suck it up, is a blatant attempt to marginalize real women, to push their interests and concerns to the fringes of acceptable discussion. Comparing the number of real women to fake women shows that fake women ain't shit population wise, even if all fictional women throughout the ages from Eve(of bible fame) to Hermione are added to those numbers real women living right this moment would still vastly outnumber them. But those belonging to the majority don't get to have a say in this, it is the 1% of the 1% that holds the 95% of the gender capital or whatever it can be called in this Bernie Sanders joke.

The risk going forward is that it can kill women's roles in women's sports. Why would a young women put in the time and effort to train for something they know they can never win and there is no future in it? For them it won't be a competition it will just be participation without the participation trophy and the only way to make some money from athletic pursuits will be building their name up by showing their asses on Instagram or general e-thottery. Very progressive.

troon patrol

Nazi Ghost of Scott Weiland
kiwifarms.net
Planned Parenthood of New York City Expands Access to Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy Across NYC

https://outline.com/Dpms6b (Archive taking forever, sorry)

Formatting is bad, and I'm too lazy to fix it...

Breitbart is ofc loving it...

Planned Parenthood Expands to Offer Transgender Hormones in New York City

playing the devils advocate, nothing I would ever do; or suggest to do.

PP tends to service the low/no income the poverty stricken and such, and quite honestly I used to like PP as I'm pro choice and VERY pro free contraceptives to the poor/impoverished/drug addicts etc. I've personally made small donations to them in the past, although this may change that. The point I'm trying to make is PP has typically had a no questions asked policy, anyone who doubts this should see steven crowders video on his transgender persona's trip to PP. Point being if PP is officially now the unvetted easy source for hormones, whats to stop a junkie from going in there scoring some free estrogen, or even more valuable some free testosterone aka steroids and selling it black-market?

This will end badly for troons and society in general. PP used to be about social responsibility in my opinion, that appears to have changed.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
The point I'm trying to make is PP has typically had a no questions asked policy, anyone who doubts this should see steven crowders video on his transgender persona's trip to PP.

This will end badly for troons and society in general. PP used to be about social responsibility in my opinion, that appears to have changed.
Pick one. And only one.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
The risk going forward is that it can kill women's roles in women's sports. Why would a young women put in the time and effort to train for something they know they can never win and there is no future in it? For them it won't be a competition it will just be participation without the participation trophy and the only way to make some money from athletic pursuits will be building their name up by showing their asses on Instagram or general e-thottery. Very progressive.
There will be the league of penis possessors who get in trouble if they take hormones, and the league of penis possessors who get in trouble if they DON'T take hormones.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
Lol she asks a question & rejects all answers which hurt her troon feelings.

Why did she even ask when she knew there would be "troonphobia"?
Because she wanted to write an article about how oppressed troons are and how ignorant & troobphobic the rest of the world

Salty trooned out lesbian who destroyed her body with testosterone overdoses wants to play the victim.

Seems like there is a hint that she regrets transitioning because she talks about how easy dating was in the past.

Also I love how she doesn't talk about dating mtfs. What a fucking hypocrite.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino