Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

Death penalty for these two?

• Total voters

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
The 6-year-old Ottawa girl story doesn't sit well with me. Sure she could have been severely upset when her teachers said "girls aren't real", but an upset 6-year-old is easy to placate, and little kids tend to forget things. Also a 6-year-old tend not to request "if she could go to the doctor about this issue". Kids of that age are very concrete and self-centered thinkers, and the girl would be much more likely to say, for example, "The doctor said I'm a girl! Go ask him!". I suspect the parents have handled the matter inappropriately, making a colossal deal out of it for God knows why, to the detriment of the girl's mental well-being.
This little girl went from probably playing with dolls and tea party not a care in the world to an adult who she is supposed to trust telling her a concrete fact she's never once questioned about herself isn't real. It's completely believable that this would cause her distress and that she would hang on to that fact. She's smart enough to know that she can see via herself and her classmates that their are differences between them, real differences, but she's still at the age where she has a pretty solid belief in what she's told by adults- like santa and the tooth fairy. It's a schism in her very limited world view.

Minor PL? of my mother being a teacher in the youngest elementary grades. While this is true of some children who'd just move on there have been rather disconcerting amounts of kids these days entering school with severe anxiety and other such issues. My mother had a student who was selectively mute and would only speak to their mother / grandmother for the first time ever recently, she's close to retirement- 20+ years teaching and she's never seen the amount of issues in young kids that she's currently seeing. Helicopter parenting has started kids on a path where they are having mental issues at younger and younger ages.

If the girl in this story already has some issue or anxiety it's completely believable that she'd dwell on this. They're not likely to publish the child's actual comments and the parents might put it in a better to understand way, and sure they might be pushing it a little harder because they think it's insane to be confusing kids like this - it is- but there's no reason to think something like this wouldn't happen with the way children are today. Not to mention if the teacher had the gall to show the absolute brainwashing garbage that is queer kids stuff to her class without consulting the parents then a child saying 'the Doctor said I was' would probably just be responded too with another video where they say 'sometimes the doctors are wrong when they call you male or female'

Last edited:

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net
There really is no choice. Even if the child desires to troon, that's still child abuse and anyone perpetrating it deserves to dangle. In an ideal world, anyway. :)
Pushing the narrative that children's decisions in any of this garbage should be honored is one of the most horrifying things about the whole tranny debate and we all know why. Once it's solidified that elementary school children can make decisions like sterilizing themselves, or at least setting themselves on a path to, then the pedos come in.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Kids actually tend go trough a period where they are extremely concerned with gender. If this girl was going trough that, then I can see her genuinely being really upset without parents being that big instigating factor. During this time kids tend to pay heavy attention to what girls do and what boys do, and what their same sex parent does. So something like if mommy sits at sofa and daddy sits at armchair that means I need to sit at armchair too because I’m boy and boys sit on armchair. Often this is accompanied with rejection of anything they see going against their gender, even if they have enjoyed those activities before. Like a boy refuses to play with dolls or wear camouflage patterns because his mommy is in the army.

This period usually isn’t that long but it’s still very common behavior because kids don’t have that strong self image. They don’t have accomplishments yet, their interest change pretty rapidly, their body is growing, they consistently learning new things and they aren’t making most of the decisions in their lives. Their gender is one of few permanent markers they can start building their identity on. For similar reasons kids can put heavy attention to their hair color or their name, anything that’s fairly staple and makes them unique or part of group. Still gender is one biggest and definitely most common things this happens with. When kids learn that their gender isn’t affected by playing with “wrong” toys or what they are wearing they tend to calm down but it’s still normal thing to go trough.

Last edited:

Smaug's Smokey Hole

kiwifarms.net
This little girl went from probably playing with dolls and tea party not a care in the world to an adult who she is supposed to trust telling her a concrete fact she's never once questioned about herself isn't real. It's completely believable that this would cause her distress and that she would hang on to that fact. She's smart enough to know that she can see via herself and her classmates that their are differences between them, real differences, but she's still at the age where she has a pretty solid belief in what she's told by adults- like santa and the tooth fairy. It's a schism in her very limited world view.
Yes, a teacher can disturb the world view of small children like that. The teacher teaches them how to read, they know this to be true because they can now read, they teach them math and the same thing applies there, so far so good, they then teach them that girls doesn't exist and is that also true? Children are gullible, the teacher could have told them that an urban legend or scary story was true and that would also be very distressing for some. Like, don't walk near sewer grates, there are horrible people living down there and if a child goes too close they might reach out and grab their ankle and pull them down.
If a teacher told a class of 1st graders that I'm absolutely certain that there will be a couple of kids that steer clear of sewer grates for a couple of years, out of fear, even if their parents tells them it's bullshit.

Back to the article, it was these two things that really stood out to me.
"asked if she could “go to the doctor” about this issue. " - the doctor, why?
"This followed a lesson by JB on ... sex changes. " - there it is. I have a hunch that the teacher strongly reaffirmed that boys transitioning are true girls in every way, it cannot be denied by anyone, while at the same time (cis) girls don't exist.

A small child trying to reconcile two contradicting truths might get the idea that a doctor is involved in making someone a girl and she wants to be a girl. There's a thread in General Discussion called "stupid things you believed as a kid" and after reading that it's not outlandish to think that she started to believe something like that. I wonder what will be posted in a thread like that in 20-25 years.

SiccDicc

See you next fall...
kiwifarms.net

Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner scolded radio host Lars Larson for disparaging transgender people on Outnumbered Overtime.

Larson appeared Thursday on the show with network contributor Leslie Marshall and first discussed Republican Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy calling House Speaker Nancy Pelosi "dumb" at a Wednesday Trump rally.

"Yes, I love John Kennedy. He is a great man, and he's absolutely right. Americans ought to know, this whole thing is a giant joke, Harris. I mean, after all, how many more witnesses are going to hear, like Taylor, who didn’t hear it firsthand or secondhand?" Larson stated.

"Well, I would join him in that actually," he added after Faulkner wondered if calling the speaker dumb was appropriate.

“In addition to my finding it to be sexist, I find it to be unprofessional,” Marshall responded. “The name-calling, whether it’s from the Left to the Right or the Right to the Left, just brings down and lowers the bar of decency in our nation, and for our elected officials, for a senator to call the House speaker dumb because he doesn’t agree with something she’s doing."

“When people do dumb things, they should be called out, and it’s not sexist. I know dumb men, and I know dumb women, and I probably will meet some dumb people with pronoun names, too. It’s not a sexist term,” Larson countered.

Faulkner then rebuked Larson's quip about transgender people, saying, “This conversation devolved. We don’t put down people who use different pronouns on this network, on this show especially.”

“Harris, you’re a parent, as well. I think it becomes hard when we as adults don’t set the example for our children and for our future, and I have to say, I’m fearful of that in the future,” Marshall told Faulkner.

one_time_user

liar. obviously
kiwifarms.net
a teacher can absolutely fuck up a kid's sense of self and well-being. I loved school, was great at everything and teachers loved having me in class.
I switched schools, wound up in one where we switched teachers for certain subjects and my male math teacher told me I must be cheating everyone knows girls are bad at math.

have sucked at understanding math ever since. I know why, that doesn't make math make any more sense though. fuck it, that's what computers are for.

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
I actually generally like Harris Faulkner. Whatever my own opinion of trans issues may be, her response was the professional one, and she's usually extremely professional.

Vajze Shqiptare

kiwifarms.net
Weirdo CIA agent thinks they can become a female

I relish the idea that I'm ISIS's nightmare: trans, gay, Jewish, CIA, and worst of all, female.

So, he's a straight man who identifies now as being a female lesbian woman. Nothing you ever do could make you female, buddy.

Everything in this article confirms that MTFs are delusional, sexist, and indulging in a strange fetish and forcing everyone to participate.

The trans-community has a joke: “What's the difference between a crossdresser and someone who changes genders? Two years.” The punchline ignores the trans-people who never transition or find happiness outside the gender binary. But for me, my hours as Jenny lifted a terrible sadness in my life.

Getting turned on by women's dresses confirms you're the opposite sex!

Chocolate is amazing on estrogen.

Being a woman is a series of sexist TV stereotypes.

And the whole focus on how sad it is that veterans and federal employees can't indulge in their desires to wear lipstick and not like all the dead people and destroyed governments by virtue of the CIA and American military.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Weirdo CIA agent thinks they can become a female

I relish the idea that I'm ISIS's nightmare: trans, gay, Jewish, CIA, and worst of all, female.

So, he's a straight man who identifies now as being a female lesbian woman. Nothing you ever do could make you female, buddy.

Everything in this article confirms that MTFs are delusional, sexist, and indulging in a strange fetish and forcing everyone to participate.

The trans-community has a joke: “What's the difference between a crossdresser and someone who changes genders? Two years.” The punchline ignores the trans-people who never transition or find happiness outside the gender binary. But for me, my hours as Jenny lifted a terrible sadness in my life.

Getting turned on by women's dresses confirms you're the opposite sex!

Chocolate is amazing on estrogen.

Being a woman is a series of sexist TV stereotypes.

And the whole focus on how sad it is that veterans and federal employees can't indulge in their desires to wear lipstick and not like all the dead people and destroyed governments by virtue of the CIA and American military.
Because the CIA and Inteligence services have had oh so many good experiences with Gender Confused Narcissists in their ranks...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino