Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

Death penalty for these two?

• Total voters

Zig Zag

kiwifarms.net
To go back to the little girl in Ottowa for a moment, maybe I'm getting way too :optimistic: about this but the fact that the law group representing her is the JCCF, and they're going in front of another HRT, is really making me do a deep thunk. This is the same conservative law group that defended the waxing women from Yaniv, and defended the dude that Ogre sued, in the same kind of Rights Tribunal, except this time they're the "prosecution" and they're going after a pedo queer theory advocacy group. I know the ladies at r/gendercrit are more into big brain feminist navel gazing and collective hand-wringing, but if even one of those thousands of women happened to live in Canada, had a kid, and saw her little kid in distress after a Clown World lecture in school, she might have seen that once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to try and dunk on troons. Maybe I'm giving the mom in this scenario too much credit, but I'm getting a conspiracy theory feeling that this is a deep cover TERF gay op. Or maybe the JCCF wants to see if they can score a win in the same """court""" troons have tried to use against people. Worried moms with vulnerable kids get way more attention that autists having fake court slapfights, and this kind of weird gender situation gives normies an opportunity to air any non-woke ideas about pronoun/gender nonsense.

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
ISIS is probably even more motivated after reading this article now than ever.

Desire to destroy the West intensifies
Well good luck without all the arms and logistical support from *looks at clipboard* THE CIA???? WHAAAAAAAAAT??????
To go back to the little girl in Ottowa for a moment, maybe I'm getting way too :optimistic: about this but the fact that the law group representing her is the JCCF, and they're going in front of another HRT, is really making me do a deep thunk. This is the same conservative law group that defended the waxing women from Yaniv, and defended the dude that Ogre sued, in the same kind of Rights Tribunal, except this time they're the "prosecution" and they're going after a pedo queer theory advocacy group. I know the ladies at r/gendercrit are more into big brain feminist navel gazing and collective hand-wringing, but if even one of those thousands of women happened to live in Canada, had a kid, and saw her little kid in distress after a Clown World lecture in school, she might have seen that once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to try and dunk on troons. Maybe I'm giving the mom in this scenario too much credit, but I'm getting a conspiracy theory feeling that this is a deep cover TERF gay op. Or maybe the JCCF wants to see if they can score a win in the same """court""" troons have tried to use against people. Worried moms with vulnerable kids get way more attention that autists having fake court slapfights, and this kind of weird gender situation gives normies an opportunity to air any non-woke ideas about pronoun/gender nonsense.
I think that you don't have to be a TERF to not want imbeciles interfering with your children's sexuality.

Last edited:

Ceci

kiwifarms.net
Well good luck without all the arms and logistical support from *looks at clipboard* THE CIA???? WHAAAAAAAAAT??????

I think that you don't have to be a TERF to not want imbeciles interfering with your children's sexuality.
To be quite honest most mainstream views on gender would be classified as"terf-y" by trannies, and I'm certain saying "there's no such thing as a girl" would be controversial among everyone but the absolute wokest crowds. I think it's a lot less likely this is a terf and it's more like a mildly conservative mom getting fed up with this gender shit.

I relish the idea that I'm ISIS's nightmare: trans, gay, Jewish, CIA, and worst of all, female.
An emasculated and mentally unstable male is not going to cause any terrorists to lose sleep. Maybe the Jewish part might give ISIS pause, as they are nothing if not reverent of Israel (so much so that some might confuse them as working for Israeli interests).

georgestanza

kiwifarms.net

Human rights ruling says Manitoba must offer gender-neutral birth certificates

WINNIPEG — The Manitoba government has been ordered to start offering non-binary sex designations on its birth certificates.

A human rights adjudicator has also ordered the province to pay $50,000 to a transgender individual who wanted the sex designation on their birth certificate replaced with an “X” and was denied.

The complainant, who is identified as T.A. because of a publication ban, filed a complaint with the Manitoba Human Rights Commission after the request was turned down in 2014.

Manitoba’s Vital Statistics Agency said all birth certificates have two options — male or female — under provincial law and no other option is allowed.

The independent adjudicator who heard the case ruled that the government’s position is discriminatory and there is nothing under the law that would prevent a third designation from being offered.

Adjudicator Dan Manning also said the seriousness of the province’s actions toward the complainant was on “the high end.”

“Gender identity is a part of our concept of selfhood. The (vital statistics) director’s practice to not allow non-binary designations of sex designation and only permit male or female designations was effectively the government refusing to acknowledge T.A.’s agency and personhood,” Manning wrote in his ruling released Tuesday.

“The difficulties faced by trans and non-binary individuals in our society are many. Human rights tribunals have long recognized the disadvantages faced by trans people and non-binary individuals in society.”

Manning gave the province 180 days to start offering non-binary sex designations on birth certificates and 60 days to pay T.A. compensation.

He rejected a request for a further $25,000 in exemplary damages, saying he found no evidence of malice or recklessness in the government’s behaviour.

A one-sentence written statement from the office of Finance Minister Scott Fielding, who is responsible for the Vital Statistics Agency, said the government received the decision and “will now carefully review it to determine next steps.”

The complainant’s lawyer said T.A. is happy with the ruling.

“It is an important step forward for the trans community both in Manitoba and across Canada … so T.A. is feeling very pleased with the result,” Susan Ursel said.

Damnit Canada wasting time and money because society hurt some weirdo's feelings. Bill C16 need to be repealed

georgestanza

kiwifarms.net
Anyone else think prison troon is just transing out in hopes of being put in a women's prison where he can rape again? Just me?
Of course. Are you transphobic?

hayes-trans.jpg

I can't wait to read this book by "Mx Tippy Rampage"

1573311381954.png

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
The whole Safety thing is really starting to get to me...
Trans people are 1/3rd as likely to be victimized as non-trans people of the same circumstances.

Sorry about your mental problems, but that's on you homeboy. We're not going to cover the world in rubber because you don't wanna wear your shoes, God dammit.

Spastic Colon

Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
kiwifarms.net
Of course. Are you transphobic?

View attachment 1003313

I can't wait to read this book by "Mx Tippy Rampage"

View attachment 1003327
Wait, are they saying that it is possible someone who claims to be trans/non-binary/whatever might not be telling the truth? I'm pretty sure that TERFs have been making this point for a long time.

georgestanza

kiwifarms.net
Wait, are they saying that it is possible someone who claims to be trans/non-binary/whatever might not be telling the truth? I'm pretty sure that TERFs have been making this point for a long time.
Lol yes and for four years! But apparently pretending to pretend to be a different gender is not okay. Pretending to be another gender though, that's a protected human right.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Weirdo CIA agent thinks they can become a female

I relish the idea that I'm ISIS's nightmare: trans, gay, Jewish, CIA, and worst of all, female.

So, he's a straight man who identifies now as being a female lesbian woman. Nothing you ever do could make you female, buddy.

Everything in this article confirms that MTFs are delusional, sexist, and indulging in a strange fetish and forcing everyone to participate.

The trans-community has a joke: “What's the difference between a crossdresser and someone who changes genders? Two years.” The punchline ignores the trans-people who never transition or find happiness outside the gender binary. But for me, my hours as Jenny lifted a terrible sadness in my life.

Getting turned on by women's dresses confirms you're the opposite sex!

Chocolate is amazing on estrogen.

Being a woman is a series of sexist TV stereotypes.

And the whole focus on how sad it is that veterans and federal employees can't indulge in their desires to wear lipstick and not like all the dead people and destroyed governments by virtue of the CIA and American military.
The Onion Strikes Again...
fbi-uncovers-al-qaeda-plot-to-just-sit-back-and-enjoy-13190551.png

georgestanza

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or does it sounds like they are trying to create/maintain an industry?

Many reputable professional organizations, including the American Psychological Association, the American Psychiatric Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and the Endocrine Society, which represent tens of thousands of professionals across the United States, recognize natural variations in gender identity and expression and have published clinical guidance that promotes nondiscriminatory, supportive interventions for gender diverse youth based on the current evidence base. These interventions may include, and are not limited to, social gender transition, hormone blocking agents, hormone treatment, and affirmative psychotherapeutic modalities.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino