Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

Death penalty for these two?

• Total voters

Spastic Colon

Krampus' Little Helper
kiwifarms.net
Featuring the one of the stars of the Evergreen debacle.
They could avoid all this drama by just not lighting up any buildings in honor of Trans remembrance day next year. You give a troon an inch ...

It is funny, though, to see these officials having to listen to crazy troons rant and rave about troon genocide and police on a mission to kill all troons. You guys pandered to them. You created the monsters. You deserve to have a troon interrupt every meeting you ever have from now on.

Positron

No more Jingle Bells, hon!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They could avoid all this drama by just not lighting up any buildings in honor of Trans remembrance day next year. You give a troon an inch ...

It is funny, though, to see these officials having to listen to crazy troons rant and rave about troon genocide and police on a mission to kill all troons. You guys pandered to them. You created the monsters. You deserve to have a troon interrupt every meeting you ever have from now on.
You don't light up the buildings? How dare you exclude us!
You light up the buildings? How dare you side with the police!

As I just said in another thread, troons and allies have no place in civilized society.

I should be working

Someone in the office keeps stealing my pens.
kiwifarms.net
Apart from the presenter's annoying use of the 'gender assigned at birth' mantra, this is interesting stuff: surgeons and troons trying to suppress the mere mention of de-transitioners, kids getting prescribed titty skittles on their first consultation, lots of buyer's remorse, admissions from clinicians that they're basically experimenting with kids.
At 31:05 "Us parents have to become DIY Psychiatrists and Carers because we can't trust the NHS"

No Shit Honey, that's called being a fucking parent!

At 31:05 "Us parents have to become DIY Psychiatrists and Carers because we can't trust the NHS"

No Shit Honey, that's called being a fucking parent!
Well, no, those of us in supposedly civilized countries have an expectation that medical staff won‘t have an interest in convincing our kids they’re troons and should immediately receive irreversible medical treatments and threaten to put said kids into foster care if we fight back. Fortunately I have a perfectly normal teenage daughter but god forbid she ever seem depressed or troubled, because it’s too much of a risk now to take a troubled and sad child to the doctor and ask for help. You would just have to stumble through on your own.

Dan Savage answered this question in a very logical way once: he said it's not that bi people don't exist, it's that claiming to be bi is commonly a way for gay people to dip their toe in when they're still not sure how to deal with their sexuality or how others will respond.
Let's not forget that Dan Savage got raked over the coals for these comments and is still persona non grata in a lot of woke circles.

I actually made quite a long post about fake bi girls at Serious LGBT Discussion.
Most of this applies equally to fake bi guys as well. It's a rarer phenomenon but the driving force behind it is mostly the same.

Though there is a grisly sort of comedy in the people claiming that conversion therapy is evil unethical monstrous violation of human autonomy turning around and trooning out their kids.
The "LGBT community" opinion on conversion therapy is totally fucked. I can't be bothered to go into detail but conversion therapy is very cult-like and this blows their fucking woke addled minds. The idea that the people involved are equal parts abusers and victims is just incomprehensible to them.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's not forget that Dan Savage got raked over the coals for these comments and is still persona non grata in a lot of woke circles.
He also dared, a few years ago, to use the word 'tranny' in a discussion of slurs, and then not get emotionally blackmailed by the troons/xe-pronouns types who interrupted him to try and crybully him about how he was literally murdering the trans community.

Like quite a few prominent LGB people, you can guarantee that any discussion of him in a place that has a woke contingent will have people who have to comment about how he's basically a Nazi for those reasons. It's funny how much the troon army demands people be allies while repeatedly demonising and attacking people who would be natural, and beneficial, people to have onside. But it's harder to be oppressed if you can't claim everyone is against you.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sure enough showed up Greta Thunberg there. Bravo, Palsy Tranny! (How is this not a comedy skit? This should not be real!)
This was hilarious!
Just not in a good way
1. Fat white guy-Autistic
2. Black in a wig-Autistic, Skitzophrenic, or both.
3. Wheelchair- CP

This is what the transmovement has become. Why, I remember when it was just fags on Jerry Springer who wanted access to a straight man's crotch. Now, if mental illness had its own fragrance it would smell like this.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net

The "LGBT community" opinion on conversion therapy is totally fucked. I can't be bothered to go into detail but conversion therapy is very cult-like and this blows their fucking woke addled minds. The idea that the people involved are equal parts abusers and victims is just incomprehensible to them.
Savage also used to tell the truth about trannies.

I figured tranny bullying finally broke him when I read a Savage Love column where a crossdressing straight man wrote to Savage, told him he wasn't ready to transition yet, but fetishized pissing like a woman and wanted to reroute his urethra into his taint (apparently just sitting down to piss wasn't enough). Savage treated the question like an ask from a Real True Woman and not a gross, fetishistic tranny. He also used to tell straight men with wives and kids to hold off transitioning until the kids were grown, but that was Literal Murder, and he doesn't do that anymore either.

I have negative respect for the dude for what a fucking coward he is. He knows full well what trannies are, but his househusband's BDSM hobby and their mansion on North Capitol Hill require him to play dumb.

I get opposing conversion therapy for kids since they can't opt out, but why is the community so obsessed with protecting self-hating, delusional adults? There would be no tears shed for Lindsay Graham if it turned out he sought conversion therapy, and the average LG adult seeking it out is more likely on his, or Marcus Bachmann's, level of self-hatred. Who cares what they do to themselves? Adults are free to make stupid decisions, especially if their self-harm doesn't affect anyone else.

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
I have negative respect for the dude for what a fucking coward he is. He knows full well what trannies are, but his househusband's BDSM hobby and their mansion on North Capitol Hill require him to play dumb.
I’m sure Katie Herzog could out her pal Dan as a closet terf, which he most certainly is— but as you say Dan knows who writes his checks, and he’s got that useless 50 year old thot at home desperate to be kept in Nasty Pig underoos or whatever the hell it is Terry is shilling these days. And when all this collapses, Savage will memoryhole this whole fiasco and his part in normalizing it.

I feel for their kid. He’s basically the posh version of Zinnea Jones’s stepsons, but Dan and Terry have like an entire floor of their house as a dedicated sex dungeon while Zack just has a shower stall.

Traummaschine

kiwifarms.net
It’s always interesting how these otherwise unmotivated outcasts like these two black trans disrupters manage to live such aimless and random lives yet find out where these little events are happening and get the motivation to get some bus $$ and go disrupt. Same with the black folks who were going around doing similar things in 2016, disrupting Bernie events and such.
I think you underestimate their motivation. Yelling at people, especially white people, is all they have, and I'm pretty sure they love it. They live for the power trip they get from telling white people they are racist shitbags to their faces and seeing whitey only squirm in retaliation.

Positron

No more Jingle Bells, hon!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have negative respect for [Dan Savage] for what a fucking coward he is. He knows full well what trannies are, but his househusband's BDSM hobby and their mansion on North Capitol Hill require him to play dumb.
No one reads Dan Savage for his wokester advices; people only read his column for lurid, fucked-up stories -- and playing nice to troons will secure Savage a source of the most deliciously prurient stories.

オウム 2

Aum
kiwifarms.net
Featuring the one of the stars of the Evergreen debacle.
Not surprising that Evergreen turned into such a dumpster fire of current and future professional tardbuck recipients. Evergreen has no prerequisite courses (most all universities in the US require you to have a certain number of credits in math, art, science etc regardless of your degree) and you get to design your degree instead of majoring in a set degree.

Also their mascot is a big penis clam:

geo.jpg

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino