Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
There should be no debate. Manstrength is an unfair advantage. Even moreso in the Olympics because gold medals are at stake. People train for years just for a chance to get to the Olympics. Women's sporting events are already marginalized and underappreciated. A country winning a medal in a women's event just because a man named Sally was on the team is not fair and should not be allowed.
While lesser of two evils we should not allow FtMs compete eather. Sure, they don’t have unfair biological advantage in same way as MtFs have but they are openly basically doping. Without ‘gender identity’ what these females are putting in their bodies would be considered doping. We don’t say to ciswomen that got caught, it’s okay you can do sports with guys now. No, depending on severity and their sports of choice, they get punished in different ways. These can be things like being fined, ripped from their medals and panned from competitions for a period or permanently. There shouldn’t be special treatment to trannies.

pwnest injun

Management of Savagery
kiwifarms.net
which is why you see all these gross hulking troons loudly proclaiming they were raped six times and are constantly groped every time they leave the house even though they are both repulsive and physically intimidating.
God this shit.. This shit right here... Not a lot of stuff can really make me mad like these sick fuck fabrications where some fatbody nerd shithead tries to involve society at large in their rape fantasies, and not only do the get affirmation for it, anyone who doesn't play along gets the weird looks. Fuck.

Yandere Science

kiwifarms.net
It seems to me that females who trans have often been sexually abused - many are immensely uncomfortable with the changes that come with puberty and unwanted attention from men. They want to be men because they feel both less vulnerable and less objectified that way.
There is definitely a distinction between the reasons behind FTM and MTF transition.
I'm gonna take a wild guess, and say taht FtM's are the new anorexics. Teen girls are the most insecure animals known to man, and seeking comfort in troonery seems like a way to deal with that.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna take a wild guess, and say taht FtM's are the new anorexics. Teen girls are the most insecure animals known to man, and seeking comfort in troonery seems like a way to deal with that.
Yes, it very much is. This form transgenders has been identified and is called rapid onset of gender dysphoria. The onset of gender dysphoria seemed to occur in the context of belonging to a peer group where one, multiple, or even all of the friends have become gender dysphoric and transgender-identified during the same timeframe. Usually parents report little to none gender dysphoria or strong gender non-comforming behavior from childhood but do report increased internet and social media usage. ROGD behavior is extremely similar to self harming like cutting or bulimia. These have in past observated have a dynamic that leads many people in a friend group to selfharm.

If interested you can read more:

ATaxingWoman

Stefannie Lööfven, Professional Tax Investigator
kiwifarms.net
Notch comes out as a bigoted trunsphobe https://twitter.com/notch/status/1105156558181195785

‘Minecraft Creator Markus “Notch” Persson Says Trans Women Aren’t Women
Minecraft creator Markus Alexej Persson, better known as Notch, can’t stop tweeting controversial statements. Last week, he supported the cult-like Q Anon conspiracy theory tweeting “Q is legit. Don’t trust the media” to his 3 million followers. On Monday, Notch decided to spit out even more red-pilled rhetoric with some transphobic comments that drew immediate condemnation online.

In response to a My Little Pony meme saying “trans women are women”, Notch said “No, they feel like they are.” In a second tweet, he doubled down on that stance, saying “you are absolutely evil if you want to encourage delusion. What happened to not stigmatizing mental illness?”

The argument that Notch seems to be defending is at odds with mainstream experts. One such expert, Natalie Wynn, is a trans woman and YouTuber who posts video essays on the Contra Points channel. In a video titled “What is Gender?” she explains the holes in this ideology. ““If you still want to insist on strictly binary sexual categories, than you are trying to force reality to fit your preconceived conceptual scheme instead of adapting your concepts to fit reality,” she said in the video.

While many commenters agree with Notch, there’s also those who agree with Wynn and are confused with Notch’s statement.
Notch has a lot of wealth and power after selling the company behind Minecraft , Mojang, To Microsoft for $2.5 billion in 2014.
Calls Contrapoints an "expert" and proceeds to link to one of his videos out of the blue, says many commenters agreed with Notch but only links to negative tweets... the journalist is not even trying to pretend he's unbiased

Mayonegg Veal

“Were we supposed to have a quote?”
kiwifarms.net
One such expert, Natalie Wynn, is a trans woman and YouTuber who posts video essays on the Contra Points channel.
So all it takes to be recognized as a "mainstream expert" on troonery is a girldick and a YouTube channel. Good to know.
In a video titled “What is Gender?” she explains the holes in this ideology. ““If you still want to insist on strictly binary sexual categories, than you are trying to force reality to fit your preconceived conceptual scheme instead of adapting your concepts to fit reality,” she said in the video.
So biological sex isn't "reality" and troons aren't trying to shape "reality" to fit their crazy ideals instead of adapting their ideals to fit reality. Ok.

Azovka

I coulda been a contender
kiwifarms.net
The 5 tweets that start the whole feud between Notch and Twitter trannies.

Afaik, the Twitter war is still ongoing, with the latest tweets being posted 1 hour ago.
So far, Notch has the support of TERFs and bigoted hate groups that will murder trans people if given a chance. And fighting for the #TransWomenAreWomen camp we have all the triggered Twitter trannies as well as their allies, and most of the woke, sjw community that this platform is well known for.

Here's a few examples of the back-and-forth.

NeoGaf / Resetera also seems to have joined in on the side of the #trans camp. Famed crazy person Notch is having a real one online over his transphobia

Who'll win? Who'll lose? You decide.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
At least everyone acknowledges that kids starving themselves and/or binging-purging is something deeply unhealthy and dangerous. Now we've got Dr. Frankensteins and Munchaussen by Proxy mothers deliberately encouraging and validating mental illness to the degree that entire generations of kids will be permanently scarred for life all because screeching troons preyed on people's empathy to the point that saying the emperor shouldn't cut his dick/tits off gets you a visit from law enforcement.

The 5 tweets that start the whole feud between Notch and Twitter trannies.

Who'll win? Who'll lose? You decide.
How long before even the mighty Notch gets the business end of the ban-hammer swung at him by the Twitter stazi?

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How long before even the mighty Notch gets the business end of the ban-hammer swung at him by the Twitter stazi?
It is very hard for a check mark man to get banned for this. Twitter will ban check mark women for transphobia very quickly, but Glinner and Jon Kay are still on twitter. Jon kay had his check mark revoked, but that's it.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

A black transgender woman has been charged with multiple hate crime felonies and misdemeanors following a series of pepper spray attacks in New York City.

Tasha Heard was arrested Saturday evening in connection with at least two separate attacks, though police were reportedly questioning her about several other similar incidents.

"They were approached by the defendant who kicked both victims and sprayed a substance in their face," an NYPD spokesperson stated in an email. "The victims suffered minor injuries."

The other alleged incident for which Heard has been charged is similar in nature and occurred Saturday in the Bronx.

"The defendant approached a 30-year-old male and a 24-year-old female, asked them if they were white and displayed a sharp object causing fear," the NYPD stated. "The female victim was sprayed in the face with an unknown substance causing redness, burning and discomfort."

Court documents did not list an attorney for Heard, who is referred to in official documents and police reports by her legal first name, Thomas.

Police told NBC New York that Heard pepper-sprayed six other white people in Manhattan — five at a subway stop in Harlem and one at a nearby subway stop on the Upper West Side.

Joshua Smith, one of those alleged victims, said the suspect never said a word when she pepper-sprayed him near subway stop on 125th Street in Harlem.

“She held the mace directly to my eye and sprayed it in my eye,” Smith told NBC New York. “She just walked up to me, like literally walked up, maced me and kept walking.”

Smith said being sprayed in the face was “rough.”

“It lights your whole face on fire, your sinuses, your throat feels like it’s closing up,” he explained.

These alleged attacks occurred amid increased reports of bias crimes in the United States. In its latest report, the FBI reported more than a 17 percent rise in hate crimes across the country in 2017 — the third consecutive year the numbers have increased.

When it comes to bias attacks motivated by race or ethnicity, the FBI's latest report found almost half (48.8 percent) were motivated by anti-black bias, while 17.5 percent were motivated by anti-white bias and 10.9 percent by anti-Latino bias.
Full Article | Archive

Wow, that's an alarmingly succinct and truthful headline for this kind of story. I'm so used to having to jump through dozens of hoops to find out what the story actually was that I'm not used to it just being laid out there in front of me like that. Hell, they even dead-named the dude for us. I mean they still had to end it with that statistic at the bottom because of course they did, but I'm astounded by how they didn't even try to bother to make a case for this person.

I'm sure this sort of racially-motivated hate crime will receive every bit as much attention as the Smollet hoax did, though. He said, choking on his own sarcasm.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It is very hard for a check mark man to get banned for this. Twitter will ban check mark women for transphobia very quickly, but Glinner and Jon Kay are still on twitter. Jon kay had his check mark revoked, but that's it.
I find it funny that a woke company such as Twitter can so openly discriminate against women and get away with it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino