Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
I'll take 'How to induce racist views and bias to develop in otherwise accepting people' for 1000, Alex.

Seriously when stuff like this happens all it does is cause the average normie who briefly peruses the article to develop a bias or worry when coming in contact with these people.

When you wanna be a victim so bad but people just ignore you so you fabricate a way to be the victim.

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When it comes to bias attacks motivated by race or ethnicity, the FBI's latest report found almost half (48.8 percent) were motivated by anti-black bias, while 17.5 percent were motivated by anti-white bias and 10.9 percent by anti-Latino bias.
Love how they felt like they needed end the article with this.

Hog On Ice

kiwifarms.net
TWOC are delicate perfect precious angels who can do no wrong and you must NEVER call the cops on them, even when they erupt in testerical violence.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
TWOC are delicate perfect precious angels who can do no wrong and you must NEVER call the cops on them, even when they erupt in testerical violence.
This article is morbidly hilarious. My favorite part is how the drag queen is quite clearly the person with his head screwed on straightest. (Bonus points for this: "Beware of individuals who trigger you with words like 'racist' or 'transphobic' in order to excuse their horrible behavior." I wonder what Teri Yaki's KF name is?)

E: Also, "never call the police on people of color?" Have you ever been to Chicago?

Intelligent Calcium

kiwifarms.net
The 5 tweets that start the whole feud between Notch and Twitter trannies.

View attachment 692389

View attachment 692390

View attachment 692392

Afaik, the Twitter war is still ongoing, with the latest tweets being posted 1 hour ago.
So far, Notch has the support of TERFs and bigoted hate groups that will murder trans people if given a chance. And fighting for the #TransWomenAreWomen camp we have all the triggered Twitter trannies as well as their allies, and most of the woke, sjw community that this platform is well known for.

Here's a few examples of the back-and-forth.
View attachment 692396

View attachment 692397

View attachment 692398

View attachment 692399

NeoGaf / Resetera also seems to have joined in on the side of the #trans camp. Famed crazy person Notch is having a real one online over his transphobia

View attachment 692400

Who'll win? Who'll lose? You decide.
I find it fascinating how casually they label Notch as "crazy" to dismiss his criticism of actually crazy people, it's like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Azovka

I coulda been a contender
kiwifarms.net
I find it fascinating how casually they label Notch as "crazy" to dismiss his criticism of actually crazy people, it's like an episode of the Twilight Zone.
Resetera has some great comments lacking self-awareness.

Here’s a selection of the best ones I could find:

so glad I don't do Twitter or Facebook, I would be enraged by stupidity all day long watching my feed. Notch sounds like the type of guy who gets offended at anything that threatens his worldview instead of sitting back and listening to other viewpoints.”
(Gee, wonder what that sounds like?)

“He formed an opinion the same way any bigot does. This is the world as I see it and that must be the way it is because I see it that way and all I know is what I can see so it must be true.
(Kinda sounds like trans people and their chosen gender, mhh?)

“Life is not a fucking computer... And no you cannot just tell people who they should think, feel, or identify.”
(And yet you’re telling people what they should identify others as - #TransWomenAreWomen)

Condemning behavior is fine and justified. Boycott them ,ruin their careers, whatever. I just don't agree with wishing bodily harm on someone for something they said or thought.”
(Ruining people’s lives for “wrongthink” is fine, but don’t you dare get physically violent. We must draw a line somewhere, guys)

He's been left behind by society and has attached himself to the fringe views. It is where flat earth, climate denial and anti vax comes from. It becomes your only community and you have to double down on it constantly otherwise you lose the community.”
(Kinda sounds like the Twitter #trans echo chamber)

He just sits on _chan all day in a literal echo chamber of 14-year-olds.”
(He said, posting on Resetera).

And then the thread devolved into Trump-bashing for some reason.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino