Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

What will happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GrungyLawnChlorinate

Ja, ik accepteer cookies.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 694450

But of course she thinks she's doing nothing wrong with the child. She's too far gone, that kid was doomed from the start.

Imagine if that were a girl being allowed to dress in a hypersexualized manner. Imagine if that pre-pubescent girl were to don a crop-top while dancing at a night club at 2am, being fed dollars by lecherous guys. Would the media coverage be any different? Would the police and child services react differently? It's madness when queer activists crow about how they are powerless victims, when they essentially become a protected class that is all but untouchable in ways that no few others are.

There is no way that his parents would still have custody if that child were a female, and the media at all levels would tear them apart.

He's still performing at that same bar. So creepy.

Last edited:

Collections Agent

I've Come To Collect!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The 5 tweets that start the whole feud between Notch and Twitter trannies.

View attachment 692389

View attachment 692390

View attachment 692392

Afaik, the Twitter war is still ongoing, with the latest tweets being posted 1 hour ago.
So far, Notch has the support of TERFs and bigoted hate groups that will murder trans people if given a chance. And fighting for the #TransWomenAreWomen camp we have all the triggered Twitter trannies as well as their allies, and most of the woke, sjw community that this platform is well known for.

Here's a few examples of the back-and-forth.
View attachment 692396

View attachment 692397

View attachment 692398

View attachment 692399

NeoGaf / Resetera also seems to have joined in on the side of the #trans camp. Famed crazy person Notch is having a real one online over his transphobia

View attachment 692400

Who'll win? Who'll lose? You decide.
Screenshot (2043)~2.png

Kiwi Farms summarized in one image

samuraicrack

INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR
kiwifarms.net
I love how little of a fuck Notch gives about being PC about anything
the billionaire who made one of the most successful video games of all time is definitely gonna take life advice from a gay furry who projects his insecurities onto people on twitter

also lmao at calling Notch boring and then comparing him to Howard Hughes

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
got some terf updates from my deep terf board. i think peterson must lurk there too, since he retweeted this one:

Open Letter to the University of Illinois

In July of 2018, Arcadia, a cafe in Urbana, announced on Facebook an “Art Salon” at which my new film would be screened. The next day, Professor Mimi Thi Nguyen commented on Arcadia’s event page: “She’s a transphobe. I will never attend your events now.”

My crime was, months earlier, sharing on Facebook the following lyric: “If a person has a penis he’s a man.” At various times I have also shared such contentious views as, “women don’t have penises,” “sex is not gender,” “woman means adult human female,” and “everyone is free to identify however they wish, but not to force me to identify them the same way.” Nonetheless, “If a person has a penis he’s a man” is continually quoted as my greatest hit of so-called ‘hate speech.’ It is also a fact.

When asked by other commenters why my stating biological facts was ‘transphobic’ and grounds for no-platforming, Ms. Nguyen replied “I’m the chair of Gender and Women’s Studies. I know what I’m talking about.” Speaking not merely as an individual, but in her capacity as a UIUC faculty member, Ms. Nguyen threatened a local business and libeled a community member and encouraged others to join in.

Arcadia promptly cancelled the event.

.... (you can read the rest)

And here is the other thing being discussed:

Our lesbian group has been banned from Pride. An overview: (report from Wellington, New Zealand)

We had our place at the fair confirmed in early February so we’ve been planning on attending for some time. We were excited to go along and show that it’s okay to be a lesbian and proud, but instead we’ve been banned because our kaupapa is not “inclusive” enough.

Festival directors Drew Hadwen and Karen Harris emailed us seemingly out of the blue rescinding our stall and invoice. They said that because they “welcome all people, groups and organisations who want to join with us to celebrate the amazing diversity and creativity in our LGBTIQ+ community” they can not have our lesbian feminist stall or “presence” at Out Wellington Inc. organised events.

(had to look up "kaupapa")

why are they so obsessed w/feminists to the exclusion of govts, men's organizations, vatican, islam? its like nobody else even exists to them. they spend all their time protesting against/bitching about feminists. you'd think this relatively small number of women were in charge of every aspect of their lives, the way they behave.

why do feminists, of all women, trigger them like this? it actually seems to confuse the feminists too. i find it so strange, maybe the strangest thing about them. i can tweet "men aren't women"--i can tweet they are ugly & gross. nothing happens. they don't care what i say. 'cis feminists' are the center of their universe. they are hanging on their every little word.

they claim to hate them & yet at the same time are driven insane by their lack of approval.

i don't care what feminists think of me. why do they?

somebody plz explain this to me.

GenderCop

kiwifarms.net
Because they're misogynists. It's obviously women they specifically hate. Real women. It triggers them to be reminded of their penises and that they're not women.
true but there are lots of women & they don't care about republican women, christian women, muslim women, (etc) who also don't think they are women.

Of all women, why feminists?

i understand why they hate lesbians for refusing them, that is so 'typically male' its embarrassing. but most feminists are not lesbians, not all lesbians are feminists. don't think thats tht reason.

republican/religous women in the south have NO trouble sayng "feminists are terrible people & don't represent ME as a woman!" .. & then going on with their business. & not mentioning them again until the subject comes up. it seems trannies could just say the same thing & have done with it?

instead, an acronym 'terf' that literally has the word feminist embedded within, is their go-to insult. these dimwit trannies also love to say "terfs aren't feminists!" apparently too stupid to know they just called them feminists when they called them terfs. ( the terves inform them quickly of this discrepancy & you can hear the cackling around the globe. i admit i often envision a gaggle of terves as those witches in MACBETH, stirring a mad cauldron of tweets)

i just wonder why its feminists, of all women, that get their panties such in a bunch. its as predictable, hilarious & overall weird as TDS.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
A lot of people are mad at Notch because he made a soft comparison between gender dysphoria and anorexia. And he's not wrong. he's not entirely correct, but he's not wrong either. Both can be mental illnesses that makes you hurt your own body due to a delusion. What he tried to say is that, as happened with his sister, a transgender shouldn't be loved any less because she or he is sick.

samuraicrack

INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR
kiwifarms.net
A lot of people are mad at Notch because he made a soft comparison between gender dysphoria and anorexia. And he's not wrong. he's not entirely correct, but he's not wrong either. Both can be mental illnesses that makes you hurt your own body due to a delusion. What he tried to say is that, as happened with his sister, a transgender shouldn't be loved any less because she or he is sick.
I mean, I really wouldn’t want any member of my family to be trans considering it’s a group that takes up less than 1% of the population on top of having almost half of all of them kill them selves.

GenderCop

kiwifarms.net
Like other rapists, MRAs, incels and the like, it's women who tell them NO who make them violently angry.
so when feminists are talking to EACH OTHER (which they mostly are), you think trannies somehow hear this conversation as women telling them "no" ?... instead of just 'white chicks sitting around talking'?

because mostly feminists are talking to other feminists, as megan murphy's "feminist current" was obviously intended for feminists. they went looking for offense. the trannies jump in & get 'offended' over convos & posts they've obviously gone hunting for. its crazy. they've also taken to combing thru feminist feeds & getting them banned for old posts they've long forgotten.

its amazing the sheer amt of time they spend on terfs, while the trannies claim its the terfs who're obsessed with them.

TrapDar

Depth Groveler
kiwifarms.net
Like other rapists, MRAs, incels and the like, it's women who tell them NO who make them violently angry.
This, but it's also the fact the feminists and troons tend to travel in the same circles. They don't talk to republican women, or Christians, or Islamic people because those groups are generally not going to ever interact with them. On the other hand, troons like to claim to be feminists, and so they will enter those spaces (Wanted or not)

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Fus Ro Dank
kiwifarms.net
so when feminists are talking to EACH OTHER (which they mostly are), you think trannies somehow hear this conversation as women telling them "no" ?... instead of just 'white chicks sitting around talking'?

because mostly feminists are talking to other feminists, as megan murphy's "feminist current" was obviously intended for feminists. they went looking for offense. the trannies jump in & get 'offended' over convos & posts they've obviously gone hunting for. its crazy. they've also taken to combing thru feminist feeds & getting them banned for old posts they've long forgotten.

its amazing the sheer amt of time they spend on terfs, while the trannies claim its the terfs who're obsessed with them.
It could be because the feminists have power, influence and have defined a lot of what is modern womanhood in the west. The trannies wants to be them, they want what they see as the throne of womanhood so they can define what women are and set the marching orders. Their lust for power and control over others is easy to see and they already identify as strong, brave feminists, REAL feminists according to themselves. Any chance they get they will vail(but really, they wax lyrically) about the struggle that women face, and discrimination, and lesser pay, and rape - fighting the good fight and doing all the things that they think encapsulates a woman, things they have never actually experienced because they might have spent 20-30 years as a man and trooned out fairly recently.

Just like their preferred gender identity their ideas about being a woman and feminism is just a poor facsimile of the actual thing, but they want it to be true so they try to force it to become true.

GenderCop

kiwifarms.net
It could be because the feminists have power, influence and have defined a lot of what is modern womanhood in the west. The trannies wants to be them, they want what they see as the throne of womanhood so they can define what women are and set the marching orders. Their lust for power and control over others is easy to see and they already identify as strong, brave feminists, REAL feminists according to themselves. Any chance they get they will vail(but really, they wax lyrically) about the struggle that women face, and discrimination, and lesser pay, and rape - fighting the good fight and doing all the things that they think encapsulates a woman, things they have never actually experienced because they might have spent 20-30 years as a man and trooned out fairly recently.

Just like their preferred gender identity their ideas about being a woman and feminism is just a poor facsimile of the actual thing, but they want it to be true so they try to force it to become true.
great reply & thanks. that "throne of womanhood" thing is fascinating. very accurate! it used to be the 'mother of the year' types had the throne & now the feminists have it.

my wife thinks its also because they can't excel at the usual 'mother of the year' womanhood stuff. they can't give birth & prob never learned to be 'homemakers' or cook or sew or make lunches for kids or whatever it is. feminism 'separated' those things from womanhood, so troons could play too.

oddly, they want "traditional womanhood" in terms of 'acting femme' and wearing fetish clothing, but they don't want the housework that goes with it. (or the 'emotional labor'--as the feminists might call it.) LARPing.

i recently witnessed twitter argument betw someone i'd call 'terf-lite' (has never been banned) & a deep-brainwashed tranny & it was educational. the tranny was insisting that biology had nothing to do with womanhood, that is "only alt-right essentialist language." (same refrain from rhys) deeper into the discussion you learned this tranny had no knowledge of basic feminism, the importance of birth control for example. the terf-lite asked "how could women have avoided being pregnant all the time before there was birth control?" and the troon barked back: omg you are homophobic, not all women in history were baby machines and had sex with men!

actually, most were, or we wouldn't be here since before penicillin, ppl used to drop like flies. i think that's pretty basic?

they honestly say these things & expect to be taken seriously. they seem to think the past was just like the present & intend to rewrite history along these lines, which to me is the scary part.

No, he's entirely correct. They're both body dysmorphia, and both are correctly treated not by going along with the delusion.

Just because various medical authorities have decided to just ignore science in this instance doesn't make the science stop being true.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino