Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
oddly, they want "traditional womanhood" in terms of 'acting femme' and wearing fetish clothing, but they don't want the housework that goes with it. (or the 'emotional labor'--as the feminists might call it.) LARPing.
Notably, it's mostly the troon lesbians, aka the autogynephiles, who are pushing hard into women's only a feminist spaces. And I think that, yes, a lot of it's jealousy and misogyny and their desire to be treated as 'real women'. But it's also because, as it's a fetish, their cargo cult version of being a woman is overtly sexualised and has little comparison to the actual lives of women. They know surface details (eg breasts, PMS, long hair) and stereotypes (eg being ditzy/slutty, overly emotional, wants to be a sex object) but they're just imitating what they've seen without any actual understanding.

So they get angry at anyone who doesn't bow to their feelings, but they get angrier at the women who don't do it, and angriest at the women who take a stand, fight back, and are willing to argue that not only aren't they biologically women, but they're not socially women either. Which is what gender critical feminists do - they don't let the all-important 'lived experience' of a troon overwrite their own 'lived experience'.

I'm mostly waiting for the masses of lefty women who see troon cries of oppression and believe that TERFs are evil and all trans people should be accepted to realise that, no, most trans people are not their friend, and that these AGP troons are in fact as bad as any MRA or incel that they regard as a Great Satan already. They're not like that cartoon where the male predator disguises himself as a feminist; these are predators who disguise themselves as actual women, and are doing all those male things these women despise, from intimidation to invalidation to invasion.

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
Notably, it's mostly the troon lesbians, aka the autogynephiles, who are pushing hard into women's only a feminist spaces. And I think that, yes, a lot of it's jealousy and misogyny and their desire to be treated as 'real women'. But it's also because, as it's a fetish, their cargo cult version of being a woman is overtly sexualised and has little comparison to the actual lives of women. They know surface details (eg breasts, PMS, long hair) and stereotypes (eg being ditzy/slutty, overly emotional, wants to be a sex object) but they're just imitating what they've seen without any actual understanding.

So they get angry at anyone who doesn't bow to their feelings, but they get angrier at the women who don't do it, and angriest at the women who take a stand, fight back, and are willing to argue that not only aren't they biologically women, but they're not socially women either. Which is what gender critical feminists do - they don't let the all-important 'lived experience' of a troon overwrite their own 'lived experience'.

I'm mostly waiting for the masses of lefty women who see troon cries of oppression and believe that TERFs are evil and all trans people should be accepted to realise that, no, most trans people are not their friend, and that these AGP troons are in fact as bad as any MRA or incel that they regard as a Great Satan already. They're not like that cartoon where the male predator disguises himself as a feminist; these are predators who disguise themselves as actual women, and are doing all those male things these women despise, from intimidation to invalidation to invasion.
"realise that, no, most trans people are not their friend"

This section I am personally iffy about.
Most if not all TRAs are not the friends of women. They need women to validate them, and that's it.
But I have no idea of the percentage of transwomen are just trying to do their thing and not push themselves on others.
But as this issue becomes more and more divisive, I think these low key trans will gravitate to the TRAs, feeling they are coming under attack.
I follow one OG trans woman I've met who never talked about trans issues on twitter (except where it makes sense, when they fought being fired over it)...now it comes up more and more often, and I've seen them retweet TRAs.

Women and trans women did not used to have this much animosity. Now because or TRAs, the divisions are growing everyday.

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
But I have no idea of the percentage of transwomen are just trying to do their thing and not push themselves on others.
But as this issue becomes more and more divisive, I think these low key trans will gravitate to the TRAs, feeling they are coming under attack.
Yeah, I still separate between 'troons' and 'trans' - but I know Farms reading is why I think there are more troons than trans. If for no other reason that, instead of troons being a fringe element, they seem to be the most prominent of voices in a lot of the discussions and politics around these issues. And the absurd claims of someone like Rhys McKinnon aren't apologised for or swept under the rug. Instead they're defended and promoted, and with literally I think two exceptions no other trans person has challenged what he says. And the same goes for a lot of other things that troons say and do, things that should be questioned, if not outright condemned, get not just a pass but actively defended by not only their community, but the general SJW crowd as well, who see trans = oppressed and therefore accept everything at face value if it fits the narrative of troons always being the victims of big nasty cis society.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

don't step on me
kiwifarms.net
Women and trans women did not used to have this much animosity. Now because or TRAs, the divisions are growing everyday.
Probably because more and more women have gotten the troon experience firsthand. From my personal life I know several women that have gone from :) , thinking that the tranny coming into their work/personal life will be like the 201X version of having a fabulous gay friend, to :( after soaking in the insanity and drama for a year. It's tough to get furiously mansplained to about what it's like being a woman, among other things. In the beginning they don't see it as mansplaining but with time they get tired of that shit and they start to see it for what it is.

The fascinating thing is that when they tell me what's been going on it almost always follows a very precise pattern that I, and probably most in this thread, have seen many times from troons and internet communities. It's like a hive-mind of sorts.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
There are definitely more troons than trannies. Say that though and you get called truscum

I will never forget that note I read in dr. Harry Benjamin's The Transsexual Phenomenon where one of Benjamin's students (himself a transvestite) provided his own classification of trans people. According to this student, only 5% of trans people in the 1960s (when there were only a couple of thousand) were true transsexuals, the rest were "fetishists" (25%), "narcissists" (50%), "exhibitionists" (10%) and "pseudo-transsexuals" (10%):

After having devised the first S.O.S. chart, it was shown to two of the most earnest students of the transvestitic problem, both transvestites themselves, and they formulated charts of their own.

In one, seven types were likewise recognized and recorded as follows: Type Characterization
1 Fetishist
2 Low intensity TV
3 True femiphile TV
4 Asexual type
5 Gender type
TS 6 Intensive sexual type
TS 7 Operated TS

[Note how number 5 in this list is the "gender type". This is probably what later became known as trans-gender.]

In the other chart, five groups of transvestites were classified and their prevalence estimated as follows:

Type Percentage

1 Fetishist 25
2 Narcissist 50
3 Exhibitionist 10
4 Pseudo-transsexual 10
5 Transsexual 5

Last edited:

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a crock of shit. Too much estrogen or unbalanced estrogen makes you batshit. It's impossible to balance estrogen without ovaries.
It is quite an experiment to put enormous doses of cross sex hormones into men, no one knows what the fuck is going to happen mentally as a result of taking these medications. The military is a bad place to perform that experiment, for obvious reasons...

These guys always push for HUGE doses to try and increase the (minimal) cosmetic effect of estrogen and then sometimes don't take it for awhile when it makes their dick too worthless. It's such a fucking joke to ask tax payers to fund that type of shit.

Abortions4All

Free the Mad Bears
kiwifarms.net
If someone else says the things about me that I secretly think about myself, I'll fucking kill them as a monument to my femininity.

Shocking absolutely no one, drag queen story hour is a great way for pedophiles to get into library volunteer programs without being subjected to background checks. Bring the whole family, woke moms, nothing's standing between your kid and their dreams of having a college admission essay about overcoming being molested as a child.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Shocking absolutely no one, drag queen story hour is a great way for pedophiles to get into library volunteer programs without being subjected to background checks. Bring the whole family, woke moms, nothing's standing between your kid and their dreams of having a college admission essay about overcoming being molested as a child.
Broke: reading your kids bedtime stories
Woke: taking your kids to a child molester instead

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
If someone else says the things about me that I secretly think about myself, I'll fucking kill them as a monument to my femininity.
I can understand that (though obviously without the extremism and murder and femininity). The insults (or negative facts) about stuff you know to be true about yourself can hurt the most. No one likes a mirror of their worst qualities held in front of them. Though usually you dont demand at the top of your lungs to anyone in earshot that they pretend such things arent true, and you dont publicly deny them for extra oppression points.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I can understand that (though obviously without the extremism and murder and femininity). The insults (or negative facts) about stuff you know to be true about yourself can hurt the most. No one likes a mirror of their worst qualities held in front of them. Though usually you dont demand at the top of your lungs to anyone in earshot that they pretend such things arent true, and you dont publicly deny them for extra oppression points.
Maybe it's not a fantastic idea to tell the entire world full of lots of people some of whom don't particularly like you exactly how they can really piss you off.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net

>We were made aware today that one participant for Drag Queen storytime who read at the September 29, 2018, Drag Queen Storytime has a criminal background that should have prevented him from participating in the program.
It's a reoccurring event with multiple creepos. :heart-empty: Thanks to current year, I've realized that it's not rare at all for mothers to despise their sons.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino