Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

Death penalty for these two?

• Total voters

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
At that point, why even dilate though? They're mentally too far gone to even consent to sex anyway, and are not going to get better. Arguably carrying on with the dilation in those circumstances is rape and/or torture for the person being dilated, and it's not nice for the person doing the dilating either.
Don't consider the sexual aspect. Consider the hygienic aspect. They cannot just let it mostly close up because even the smallest hole would allow build up of bodily fluid and other nastiness in there, with none of the self cleaning of an actual vagina, which would eventually go rotten or turn into an infection. It's not sexual use being considered in such populations, it's hygienically caring for the open wound nature of it. Even taking out the concept of dilating and replacing it with douching. Normal old people are a struggle to clean in that area, a tranny? Nah way.

I mean most of them won't live that long but there's always the possibility- or a younger tranny suffering a traumatic injury that results in brain damage with similar effect.

Last edited:

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
I saw this earlier today.
The Catholic mom (Caroline Farrow) who Cindy Green filed a police complaint against, then dropped it, is of course getting doxxed, being sent Chinese and Indian takeaway and pizzas, and harassed by oppressed troons and allies.
One made this video:
Link to video

The "puppetboy" account (twitter account, archive) is new, some claim it is Harrop, but no proof.
He seems to be OK with the video of a puppet hoping Caroline gets raped by "the gays", though.

Thread for context

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
The city marathons for Boston, San Francisco, New York and Chicago will now all allow trans runners to compete "in the gender they identify with".
I see this has happened with the Los Angeles Marathon too.

This seems to have already occurred last year at least, but now it appears to be more official with less gate-keeping, and troons are more aggressive about it now. I am seeing it pop up all over twitter atm.

This will be via self declaration, as no one is stating that any runner whose name on their ID does not match their claimed name will be blocked from competing.
No HRT even required. Just self declaration.
For most schlubby runners, this won't matter.
But for the people trying out for slots, this is already an issue.
Faster runners are prioritized for getting bibs for the race. A faster transwoman takes that away from a woman.

Women have only been allowed in the Boston Marathon since 1972.
This is what happened when I woman raced in 1967

ATaxingWoman

Professional Summer Seasoned Tax Investigator
kiwifarms.net
Women have only been allowed in the Boston Marathon since 1972.
This is what happened when I woman raced in 1967
View attachment 717733
My, what a silly woman! Had Kathrine Switzer only identified as a true and honest man, she wouldn't have had any problems competing in the Boston Marathon. Everybody knows they were excluding women based on how they identified.

Elwood P. Dowd

I am the lizard king. I can do ... anything.
kiwifarms.net
he city marathons for Boston, San Francisco, New York and Chicago will now all allow trans runners to compete "in the gender they identify with".
I see this has happened with the Los Angeles Marathon too.
The Olympic Marathon Trials Field Is Ginormous Already—And Qualifying Remains Open for Another Year

In order to gain entry into the race, men have to run a marathon in 2:19:00 or faster or a half marathon in 1:04:00 or faster. For women, the times are 2:45 and 1:13.
This is crazy. (Duh.) A 2:45 Marathon time qualifies you for the US Olympic Trials as a woman. It is a helluva lot better than I could ever have done even at my best, but while it is better than a mid-packer for men, it is really nothing special. At most big marathons that barely puts you in the top 100. And at the biggest you're not in it. There's literally thousands of men in the USA alone right now who could meet that cutoff with minimal to no preparation. I guess all they need to do is claim to be a wamen.

I can't find out whether Troons are by definition excluded, but all the big races (Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, etc.) typically automatically qualify you otherwise, if you meet the time cutoff.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
This is Benjamin Boyce's latest Livestream interview with Carey Callahan, a detransitioner [f2m who went back to being a woman] who is now a counselor. She talks about attending a WPATH meeting where one of the WPATH doctors openly mused about coming up with a "non-binary hormone", which made her laugh because humans need either estrogen or androgen to function, but no one in the room saw the ridiculousness of this proposal:

"[WPATH doctors imagine] a hairless sex-characteristics free human floating through the world without plugging into it, right from the frame of a Marilyn Manson video. That's the fantasy of a person who is scared to interact with human sexuality."

If anyone here has any information about the development of "non-binary hormones", please share. I have never heard of this before. I only knew about Lupron being given to kids as a puberty blocker.

Abortions4All

The One and Only Violet Hargrave
kiwifarms.net
Ironically, the quest for a "non-binary hormone" is one of the ways in which it's possible to empirically prove there is a sex binary in humans (and all other mammals, for that matter).

The fact is, no matter how long you look, you'll never find a third hormone type or third gamete. "Non-binary" people are one of the two human sexes and either produce eggs OR sperm, or they produce neither.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net

Transwoman goes into hospital to visit a friend... dressed in’ a Mrs Claus outfit from Ann Summers and she had stockings and make-up and her hair done.’

Nurse raises eyebrow. Transwoman reeeeees.

Fabulously written article - the DM is really good at using all the sympathetic words, coupled with just the right pictures to create a real hatchet job.

No consideration for the women on the ward wondering what the fuck was happening... but this is not a fetish. No sirreeee. I mean ma’am

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net

Transwoman goes into hospital to visit a friend... dressed in’ a Mrs Claus outfit from Ann Summers and she had stockings and make-up and her hair done.’

Nurse raises eyebrow. Transwoman reeeeees.

Fabulously written article - the DM is really good at using all the sympathetic words, coupled with just the right pictures to create a real hatchet job.

No consideration for the women on the ward wondering what the fuck was happening... but this is not a fetish. No sirreeee. I mean ma’am
How could you fail to post pics?
Afraid of getting too many Islamic Content demerits????

Oh, and they self identify at 34 years old.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is Benjamin Boyce's latest Livestream interview with Carey Callahan, a detransitioner [f2m who went back to being a woman] who is now a counselor. She talks about attending a WPATH meeting where one of the WPATH doctors openly mused about coming up with a "non-binary hormone", which made her laugh because humans need either estrogen or androgen to function, but no one in the room saw the ridiculousness of this proposal:

If anyone here has any information about the development of "non-binary hormones", please share. I have never heard of this before. I only knew about Lupron being given to kids as a puberty blocker.
There's no such thing as not non-binary sex hormones. It's a crock of shit. You need both, but you need them in different amounts according to sex.

Last edited:

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
Any dude that looks like that, and dresses like that, is 100% AGP.
He has to somehow get a sexual thrill from going out dressed like a woman in skimpy, sparkly clothes while being an unattractive man (let alone woman).
Lord knows no one else is getting a thrill.

Only a strong fetish could supersede the basic human desire to not look like a creepy weirdo in public.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino