Culture Tranny News Megathread - Hot tranny newds

Death penalty for these two?

• Total voters

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
paste that tasty pucker face onto any of the linked!
ann summers mrs Claus outfits
each totally appropriate to be waddling around a hospital in.
View attachment 718657
In general, visiting a friend in the hospital near x-mas, I can see dressing in the spirit...to cheer up the friend.
But we have seen the he/she hulk in question, and there is no way wearing the sexy Mrs. Claus costume by "Chantelle" would look like anything other than semi-frightening drag.
I bet he nurses were entertained and "Chantelle" was the highlight of their night...once she went away of course.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net

Archive link: http://archive.li/wMIsa

Damning article on the unregulated, non evidence based transing of children in the UK. Note that the Tavistock is the more reputable gender clinic - other private GPs exist and dole out puberty blockers like sweeties. Kids who are gay or autistic being fast tracked.

So there exists a state sponsored (the Tavistock is an NHS funded clinic) push to trans, sterilise and experiment on kids who don’t conform. Nothing sinister at all about that.

The Tavistock also has a rather interesting history as regards it’s associated institute. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

Archive link: http://archive.li/V2nCF

It’s my opinion that the transing of kids, and in particular the puberty blockers, will be this generation’s thalidomide scandal. Lupron (and triptorelin which is used more in the UK) are not drugs ANY child should be on.

A Owl

F'tang F'tang Olé Biscuitbarrel
kiwifarms.net
When he was a man called Mark he was locked up after threatening to kill the mother of his child... today she's a woman called Melissa and able to roam free at a shelter for female domestic violence victims

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net
When he was a man called Mark he was locked up after threatening to kill the mother of his child... today she's a woman called Melissa and able to roam free at a shelter for female domestic violence victims

View attachment 719052

This is going to boil over into violence eventually. A troon is going to pull a stunt like this with the wrong woman and an enraged boyfriend is going to ventilate him. And eventually someone involved with a women's shelter is going to get sick of the wolves in sheep's clothing and shiv one to send a message.

I'd say I don't know how these troons believe they can keep acting like this, but I guess it's just because so far, nobody's ever punished (or even stopped) them.

This is going to boil over into violence eventually. A troon is going to pull a stunt like this with the wrong woman and an enraged boyfriend is going to ventilate him. And eventually someone involved with a women's shelter is going to get sick of the wolves in sheep's clothing and shiv one to send a message.

I'd say I don't know how these troons believe they can keep acting like this, but I guess it's just because so far, nobody's ever punished (or even stopped) them.
It's a lot more than not punishing them, they're being actively cheered on.

Collections Agent

I've Come To Collect!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Well then, even if it's literally someone knocking one out in self defense, you just are going to have a non-stop REEEEEEEEEfest where all the usual characters non-stop are saying "SEE! VIOLENCE AGAINST A TRANS PERSON! AND ITS VERIFIABLE! CIS PEOPLE WANT OUR GENOCIDE REEEEEEEEE!"

• Feels
Reactions: Brain Problems

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net
Well then, even if it's literally someone knocking one out in self defense, you just are going to have a non-stop REEEEEEEEEfest where all the usual characters non-stop are saying "SEE! VIOLENCE AGAINST A TRANS PERSON! AND ITS VERIFIABLE! CIS PEOPLE WANT OUR GENOCIDE REEEEEEEEE!"
They already do that now. Of course, they'll get louder, and it'll redpill that many more people who have to listen to the screeching.

They haven't pushed hard enough yet to have the sublime experience of crying "everybody wants us dead!" expecting sympathy and asspats only to have someone in that very same "everybody" crowd (which already surrounds them on all sides) whisper "yes, we do." They will, though. They can't help themselves.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino